The demon prince

Enhancing the fire

Serving the tables has always been an exciting thing for me. It's not everyday that you get to do such kind of stuff. I get to see different kind of people and feel their auras, their feelings. But today was exceptionally an even awesome day.

The bells chimed as I was busy wiping the dishes. Without even glancing, I knew it was him. There he was, sauntering towards the window seat of the cafe. I am Eun Jeong, a guardian angel. A guardian to a demon on top of that. You see the demon sitting near the window ? He is Jungkook, the prince of hell, and I am his guardian angel.

"Sir, your order? "I asked approaching the demon.

"Later! "replied the demon coldly.

"Water then? "I asked him again.

"Can you just leave me alone? "he said looking away specifically nowhere.

Since I didn't want to get on his bad side, I just backed away. After about 15 minutes, a tall guy approached the demon's table. Thinking that now they would order something, I approached them.

"Anything, sir?" I risked asking them.

"Hmmmm...Just some blueberry cake and two cappuccinos please." said the taller one looking at the menu.

"Anything else? "I inquired. "Not for now"said the taller one looking up. Instantly, his eyes doubled in its size.

"Oi Jeon Jungkook! Are you just plain ignorant or are you playing dumb??" said the taller one.

"What was that??" Jungkook said glaring at the other lad. The lad just motioned Jungkook to look at me. For a second or so, Jungkook looked at me and squinted his eyes. Realization hit him hard which was clearly visible on his face. But he quickly turned away and mumbled, "I was just playing dumb. "

"Yeah you were! ! ! " the other lad snorted and returned his attention back to me.

"So, what do we have here? A guardian angel ! Are you possibly lost in the LOST??" the lad teased me.

"That didn't even count as a joke, Taehyung" Jungkook replied roughly.

"Taehyung!" I mumbled to myself. Both the demons looked up at me at the same time

"Like it? My name? " Taehyung said giving me that devilish smile. I just ignored it.

"If you need anything sir, . . . . . " I was continuing when Jungkook cut me off.

"Why don't you just have a seat White Wings? " Immediately my temper rose up to a new level.

"I will be right here if you need anything sir" I said and marched off. I'm sure that my face was burning up due to the anger.

"What's the matter? You are getting red. And by that I mean even your face. " Jihee, my co-worker asked me. I just motioned her to look at the window seat. She looked behind me and practically squealed.

"Who are those hotties? ? And if I'm not wrong, are they staring at you?" she whispered

"Ummm.. Eun Jeong . . I think they are calling you. " Jihee hesitated. "Let them be. " I said walking towards the counter.

"Can I take the table, please? " She begged me literally with those puppy eyes. I seriously don't understand why do humans care so much about the looks .Even now I can see her giggling and drooling over those two hotties...as she titled them. I just let her have the table because I was seriously not interested on those two guys right now.

"Eun Jeong. They asked me to send someone named white wings. Who is that? " Jihee said returning from the table. I just went over to the table and kept standing there. "We have saved a seat for you if you can't see. " Taehyung said

"What the hell do you want? Just enjoy your food" I gritted my teeth.

"Woah. . are you even allowed to say hell in a sentence?" Taehyung joked.

"I will meet you after my work hours but now if I see you again disturbing anyone else I promise you I won't talk to you and give you your answers " I said in a single breath.

"Well we will see you again then. "

"Where did they go ?? They were here just now" Jihee asked.

I just ignored her and started to think about how I would answer them.