Part 2

Aim and pull the trigger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Once back in the container RM didn't leave me out of his sight. He treated the wounds on my hands and face the best he could and then tied me up again at the chair 'Just as a precaution' he explained when I raised one of my eyebrows questioningly. 

Ridiculous. After my failed first attempt of escaping and what happened in the woods, did he really think I was going anywhere? 

RM sat on the little couch in front of the chair I was sitting on. The wind blowing through the window I broke ruffling his dark black hair. I took my time studying him to distract me from thinking too much about Taehyung and all that was happening. 

He started bouncing his knee up and down looking at everything in the room but at me. After a few minutes he groaned looking back at me annoyed 'What?' but I just kept staring at him without uttering a single word. 

RM sighed running a hand through his hair 'So' He cleared his throat putting his fist in front of his mouth, before continuing 'You're V's boyfriend' He was trying to start a conversation. 

'V doesn't exist anymore' I simply said back. 

RM just chuckled at that 'I beg to differ Yoongi, he may let others, he may let you call him with his birth name and act as if he's a completely different person. But V is still there, it's something he can't get rid of that easily, just like his past'

 I knew all about Taehyung's past or at least that's what I always thought anyway. I wanted to trust him and that's what I did. I was perfectly aware that his past as V was still there and it wasn't a very bright one but I loved him. And when you love someone, you're willing to accept light and dark, aren't you? 

'You are right' I simply said surprising him 'His past is still there and he won't ever be able to delete it, but people can make choices. People can change. That's what Taehyung did' I finished now done talking with this guy. 

'You probably don't know that, but he does. He does know he wasn't allowed to do that' RM was now sprawled on the too little for his long legs couch. 'That's all the kidnapping was about. Taking him home, make him understand what he did wrong' 

I snorted at that 'Falling in love is wrong?' 

He chuckled at my question 'Getting attached is wrong. Falling in love...' he sighed thinking at the right words to use 'Falling in love is a condemnation' 

RM then stood up walking around the room 'I won't lie, you really are candy to the eyes' I tried to move my head around to look at what he was up to at my back, but I froze in place when 'A candy I wouldn't mind unwrapping... even right now' I could feel his lips ghosting on my ear as he spoke.

 I then inclined my head quickly enough to bang it against his, hard. He retired massaging his forehead 'You sure are something else Min Yoongi' he chuckled to himself sitting back down on the couch 'I just wonder if it was worth all of what they're going to pull V through' 

I didn't like the way he was speaking about mine and Taehyung's relationship. In the past. 'What do you mean?' I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. 

'He didn't accomplish the mission assigned to him and just tried to disappear without an explanation' RM shook his head 'That's not how it works, once you are on the ride you can't get down that easily and he knew it, that's why he tried to hide his traces for months' 

He then continued seeing I was still frowning 'What? Oh right, he's going to come here, explain that he fall in love with his damn target and it'll all be okay' He mocked me 'Do you really think they're going to let V get away with it that easily?' 

No. I knew that, I wasn't stupid and I sure wasn't going to deceive myself into thinking Taehyung was going to rescue me and then we'll ride off into the sunset like in one of that crappy movies. No, of course it wouldn't be that easy. I kept my mouth shut. Now I was really done talking to him, couldn't say the same about RM thought. 

'I'll try to keep you safe, the best I can, once we'll get to our base' He ran a hand distractedly through his hair 

'Why do you wanna help me?' I asked in a whisper and he looked back at me. 

'V and me... we were raised together. He's like a brother to me and I know that if something happened to you, he would end up devastated.' We spent the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter