02:-

Our Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

' Wow, we have same surname. ' Sehun covers his mouth, his seat mate has the same surname with him. ' That's must be our destiny. ' Sehun adds.

Hayoung is a bit shy when she heard the word ' destiny ', it sounds like they are born to meet each other.

' Great to see you again. ' Sehun says. Hayoung' s heart skips a beat when she hears what Sehun just said. It's her first time someone says is great to see her.

' Oh Sehun. ' a familiar voice comes out from Sehun's back. Sehun startles when he hears the voice. ' Why did you absent yesterday? ' the voice is raised.

' Yul-ah, I just came back from hometown. I was tired yesterday. ' Sehun turns his head to face the girl that behind him.

' And you left me at home this morning. Aren't you suppose to come school with me? ' Yuri pouts then crosses her arm angrily.

' Oh yea, no wonder I keeps thinking that I had forgotten something this morning. ' Sehun scratches his head then sticks out his tongue playfully.

Smack! Yuri smacks his head hardly, making Sehun moans in pain. ' This is your punishment. ' Yuri says. She then notices Hayoung is looking at her with shocked eye. That smack must be hurt Sehun so much. ' Oh, aren't you Oh Hayoung? Yesterday I didn't get to talk to you. Hi, I'm Kwon Yuri. ' Yuri smiles.

Hayoung is surprised by Yuri's word. Yuri is an angel, she is as nice as angel. ' Angel. ' a word escapes from Hayoung's mouth but after she covers surprisingly. Sehun and Yuri are kinda shock by Hayoung's word.

' Angel? You call her an angel? Ahahahahaha. ' Sehun bursts into laugh, no one can stop him right now. ' Didn't you see how hard she smacked me just now? ' Sehun almost choked by his laugh.

' Yah! Angel only smacks evil people. ' Yuri defends. Sehun sticks out his tongue again. ' Okay I admit, I'm obviously not an angel. ' Yuri crosses her arm again.

' No! You're definitely hundred percent an angel. You're kind, nice, friendly and...and...and your smile are bright. Compare with me, you're much more than angel. ' Hayoung says nervously, she doesn't know she will talk something like this to Yuri. She feels embarrass again.

Sehun and Yuri looked at Hayoung and laugh together. ' Haha you're funny, I admit she's an angel. But why compare with you? Don't compare someone with you. You are nice too. ' Sehun says then pats Hayoung's head twice. Hayoung touches her head then smiles secretly. It's so comfortable.

'Wow, I don't know you will think that way. But being called an angel is kinda weird for me though. I hope you may just call me Yuri. ' Yuri rests her cheek on her palm and leans her elbow on Sehun's head since Sehun is sitting.

' Yu...Yuri. ' Hayoung tries to call Yuri. Yuri stares at Hayoung then smiles.

' Oh yea, Sehun. I can't give you school tour today, I have club activity. ' Yuri says. Sehun looks up to face Yuri then pouts. ' Yah! Stop that pouting. ' Yuri makes a disgusts at Sehun face.

' Wow, only second day of school. You already start your club activity? You must be having Taekwondo club. ' Sporty Yuri is always a sporty Yuri. ' Sehun says.

' That's good. ' Hayoung says in murmuring tone but loud enough for Sehun and Yuri to hear that.

' But I need school tour. ' Sehun whines. He peeks at Hayoung then says. ' Hayoung, why don't you give school tour? You came school yesterday right? You must know this school very well. ' Sehun claps his hand, waiting Hayoung to nod her head.

Hayoung covers , she doesn't know what to do. She wants to give Sehun school tour after school but she scares she will make trouble to him.

'Err...errr I'm...' 

' Yah, can you not? Sehun, you are making her feels uncomfortable. ' Yuri pulls Sehun's left ear, Sehun moans in pain again.

' Really? Hayoung? If that's real, I'm sorry. ' Sehun escapes from Yuri then says.

' No no no, that's....not true. I...I just hesitating. ' Hayoung denies by shaking her head left to right, left to right. ' Because I... have no right to give school tour.

' Why? You are our friend though. ' Sehun says. Hayoung gets excited when she hears the word 'friend'. Sehun pushes his face closer to Hayoung's face then asks. ' So on? '

Hayoung blushes hardly again, her face is as red as a red tomato. ' ...o..on.' Hayoung lowers her head, avoids eyes contact with Sehun.

Sehun smiles in victory and pulls back his head, their face are far again. ' Then I'm looking forward the school tour later. ' Sehun says. Hayoung glances at Sehun then smiles.

' Me too. ' she says.

Yuri stares at them then smiles too. ' This guy is damn annoying. If you can't stand with him, just punch him. He will shut up. ' Yuri says and gets a glare from Sehun. Hayoung is kinda shock with Yuri's word but later on she nods.

' Hayoung ah, don't listen to this girl. ' Sehun whines with crying eyes, making Yuri and Hayoung laugh together. Sehun glances at them and sighs gladly.

' Aish! These two....' Sehun murmurs.


After school finished,

' Hayoung, are you really gonna be fine with him? ' Yuri holds Hayoung's both hand, she is worrying for Hayoung.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter