03: -

Our Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 ​Hayoung sits on her place the next morning as usual, still no one talks to her. She looks at Sehun's seat then sighs. ' He's not here yet. ' she murmurs. Hayoung plays her fingers and calls back yesterday's accident with Sehun. Their face were so close to each other, she can't deny that she feels her face was burning,  and Sehun's blushing face was hot yeasterday. She thinks that will be an awkward situation between them but she's totally wrong. The accident closers their friendship, she even can laugh freely at him. Hayoung was a girl that had no smile and always keeping a poker face, she once called by people a demon. Hayoung shut her heart down since then, no going to open it again. But somehow Sehun seems fine with her. He may be the one can open her heart again. Who know.

 

​Ding-Dong-Ding-Dong. The speaker suddenly turns on. ​' Year one Kwon Yuri, 1A class. Please come and look for me at student council class. By student council president, Lee JongSuk. ' ​ Ding-Dong-Ding-Dong. the speaker turns off.

 

​Hayoung can clearly hears what the speaker says, she is curious why student council president is looking for Yuri. She remembers that yesterday Yuri and JongSuk met each other. ' What happened between them? What's their relationship ' Hayoung questions herself in her mind. Suddenly the bell rings while Sehun and Yuri haven't reach school yet. ' Are they absent today? ' Hayoung pouts.

 

​The teacher walks into the class, he pushes up his spectacle while scanning the class.' So are students abse- ' His word is cut off by a sudden door slamming.

 

' Oh Sehun! Don't you dare to wake up lately again. We're almost late because of you. ' Yuri shouts while glaring at Sehun.

 

​' Still we're not late. Mr Ho hasn't come in class yet. ' Sehun says while looking at Yuri who is panting. Both of them look up at the teacher's table and sees Mr Ho is fixing his spectacle's position while looking at them. ' Oh hey, Mr Ho. ' Sehun greets with sweat on his face.

 

​' You guys're late. ' Mr Ho speaks. His cold tone is giving Sehun and Yuri a damn shiver. ' And having a quarrel in front of me. ' he adds.

 

​' Yeah, we're full of spirit. ' Yuri says and pats Sehun's shoulder. Sehun looks at Yuri then nods agreely.Mr Ho get angrier with Yuri's word, seems like they are not even feel sorry for being late.

 

​' Stand up outside my class. Right now! ' Mr Ho glares at them. Sehun and Yuri pout at their teacher and walk out. ' while raising hand. ' Mr Ho adds. Sehun and Yuri lift their hand up then sighs.

 

​After 20 minutes, Hayoung can't concentrate in the class. She is worry about Sehun and Yuri since she knows standing while raising hand for long time is tiring. She looks out the class, glaces at them to see if they are fine or not. Sehun notices Hayoung's stare, he greets her by waving at her with a wink and birght smile. Hayoung's heart skips a beat, the butterflies comes back in her stomach again. She turns her attention away from Sehun, holding her blushing cheek with her palm, hides her face on her table to avoid Sehun sees her red face. ' What is this nervous feeling? ' Hayoung tries to figure out what's happening to her.

 

​' What is she doing? ' Sehun says in his mind.

When recess,

​' Hayoung ah, my arm is sore. ' Yuri lies her upper body part on Hayoung's table and whines like a kid at her. ' The stupid Mr Ho is so harsh at me. I'm girl, how can he makes me stand with lifting hand for long period. ' She whines even more.

 

​Sehun comes toward them with two cold pack and puts them on Yuri's sore arms. ' I get them from health service room. ' Sehun says to Yuri. Yuri looks at Sehun then says.

 

​' Don't you need them too? You had punishment also. ' Yuri says.

 

​' Hello? Miss Yuri. I'm strong man, it is only small matter to me. ' Sehun says while scratching his hair, he shut his eyes. Yuri smiles a bit at him and thanks him.

 

​Bang! The class door suddenly opens and JongSuk comes in. Girls' screaming are everywhere, they are happy to see handsome student council president is here. He lies on the side door, looks at Yuri then hints her to come with him. Yuri tsk at him. JongSuk lifts up his phone at Yuri. Yuri is surprised by his action, angry as well. She grabs his collar and walks out from the class with him.

 

​Hayoung and Sehun stare at them blackly. They look at each ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter