04: -

Our Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayoung stares at her phone contact then sighs sadly,  there's only her mom and dad's number in her contact. She already known Yuri and Sehun for two weeks, she meets them everyday at school but when weekends fall, she misses them but mostly referring to Sehun. ' Beep! ' Hayoung's phone rings. She gets a notification from an apps, she opens it then widens her eyes.

 

' Oh my god, IU's new album on stock right now?! ' Hayoung shouts then choked by her saliva. She quickly grabs her wallet without hesitation and runs out from her room. She gonna buy the album today since she is IU's biggest fan. ' Dad! I'm out for a while. ' She shouts, ignoring her father's word.

 

' Wait! Hayoung ah. ' Her father comes out from the kitchen, sees his daughter is running out. ' Be careful. ' He murmurs since she's already out, there's no need him to shout.

 

Hayoung runs as fast as possible to the nearest album shop, she enters then gasping for air. She's out of air. ' Where's the album? ' Hayoung walks around the shop and finally sees IU's new album. There's only one left. ' I'm gonna take it. ' Hayoung says on her mind. When her hand is reaching the album, she sees her hand is touching somebody's hand. Hayoung looks up at the stranger and sees a familar guy with pink guy. ' Sehun? ' she says.

 

Sehun scratches his back hair, realizing Hayoung is seeing IU's album in this shop too. He has the same purpose with Hayoung. ' You want this too? ' Sehun points at the album then asks Hayoung. 

 

' Too? ' Hayoung asks in her mind. Ah! Sehun needs this too. Hayoung looks back at the album, she wants it so badly but Sehun wants that too. She scares if she gets that, her friendship with Sehun will be ruined but she not letting that album away  from her. ' Erm..ermm..' Hayoung hesitates.

 

' You can have it. ' Sehun says. Hayoung is shock with Sehun's word, he lets her to buy the album. It's a hard decision for a fan. ' I'll buy it ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter