01: -

Our Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​She stands at a school gate, today is her first day at school and she is a first year student. She was looking those students were walking into the school. They all are happy with bright smile on their face while the girl is trembling. School is scary for her, she doesn't even like to go to school because of her scaredy personality making her has no friend. Friend is not a thing for her. She stared at the school for a long time and finally steps into her school with her good luck wish for her own sake.

 

​' I'm not a loser as past years, I'm going to make a lot of friends this year. Good luck, Hayoung.' She wishes in her mind.

 

​Hayoung walks in front of class classfication board, searching for her name but stop when she saw a girl stands beside her. She looks up since the girl is taller than her and saw a beautiful figure. The girl has a long smooth black hair, her eyes is cute for a girl, her nose is perfectly fine and is biting a bread, a chocolate bread, she can tell. Hayoung can't stop staring at her until she accidentally makes an eye contact with her. The girl notices Hayoung then bends her head aside and makes a curoius face.

 

​' She must be very uncomfortable with my stare. ' hayoung said in her mind.

 

​Hayoung quickly ends the eye contact, slowly lower her panic head and don't know what to do. ' She must be thinking that I'm a weirdo. What do i do? Why I'm so such a fool? >///< I need to calm down!! ' said Hayoung in her mind, her face starting to be red because of embarrassment. Hayoung peeks at the girl, that girl still staring at her. ' Err.... I'm so...sorr..sorry ' Hayoung speaks out with murmuring tone.

 

​The girl took out her bread from , ' Nice bun! ' She gave Hayoung a compliment with a big smile. Hayoung was so shocked and looks up immediately. That girl is such an angel. The girl puts back the bread in and walks away. Hayoung touches her bun and suddenly blushes.

 

​' My bun is nice.' Hayoung keep murmuring.

​Hayoung enters the school hall, queue up in one of a line since there's will be an open ceremony for students. Well, the open ceremony is kinda boring, Hayoung feels sleepy and keep yawning. ' Do not fall in sleep! ' She patted her both cheek to sober up herself. And then her eyes are fix on a guy who is going up on the stage.

 

​' Hi everybody, I'm second year student, Lee JongSuk and the new president of students' association. ' He fixes his spectacles. ' I hope you guys will cooperate with me for this year. ' said JongSuk and walks down from the stage.

 

​' He's handsome.' said Hayoung in her mind. When he walks down from the stage, Hayoung can clearly hear girls are whispering. They all are talking about Lee JongSuk, they fall for that guy.

 

​' Oh my god, do you see that? He is so my type. '

' I'm so lucky to be in this school with him.'

​' Damn, i didn't expect there's a handsome guy in this school.'

​' He's only a second year student and already a president of the students' association?He must be so great! '

Hayoung is blushing for no reason, she just feel shy for JongSuk. If she is in everyone's topic, she will be no fine at all. Hayoung peeks at JongSuk. ' Wow, he's so calm. I wonder how he feel right now.' Hayoung is amazed.

​​Hayoung walks into her classroom and saw her class teacher already in the class. ' Students, let's do draw lots for your seat position in the class. ' said the teacher.

Hayoung takes a piece of small paper from a box and takes a look on it. ' 26.' Hayoung counts for her place and realized it was a last place which means she will be sitting at the back beside window. She sits on that kind of position for her entire life already. Hayoung don't know what to react but sighs. She wants to change her seat.

 

​She sits on her place, waiting other students settle down. Her first friend must gonna be her seatmate, she keep waiting for her seatmate. After a while, Hayoung look aside. Huh? there's no one beside her after all students settle down. She wants to cry. Why? Why? there's nobody? Even though there'a a guy infront of her but he looks kinda scary with a big scar on his face.

 

​' I'm gonna be a loser like past years again. ' said Hayoung in her mind. She's down.

 

​' Oh! There's an empty place? There's must be someone absent today.'  said the class teacher but after he does not care at all which make Hayoung even more down.  ' So let's start introduction. '

 

​Hayoung starts feeling nervous again, sweat is coming o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter