Sleep Over.

Our Moments to Remember

Taeyeon Unnie, do you remember when your group had two days off, and you invited me to sleep over?

~30 November 2010~

That Tuesday I was free from work. I had gone to get myself a coffee down at the coffee house. When I left, I ran into Seunghyun, again.

"Oh...excuse me." I said, lowering my head to avoid looking at him. I mean, he is the reason I got fired for a few minutes. I was about to pass him up, but he caught my arm and turned me back around.

"Yah, don't walk away." He said in a stern voice. He cleared his throat and looked around. "Look, I'm sorry for what I did. It was immature and dumb." He said and looked down at me. "Let's start over?" He asked.

I gave him a weak smile. "Of course." I said. He smirked and grabbed my hand.

"Come on then. Let's have lunch." He said and dragged me towards a resturant.

We spent the whole afternoon together. Seunghyun...your attitude had completely changed. It was...nice. You were so sweet towards me. Opened the doors, pulled out my chair for me. We learned so much about each other. I'm so sorry I didn't tell you then...

Seunghyun and I were leaving the 100th clothing store we had visited, when my phone went off.

"Hello~" I sang into the phone, after reading that it was Taeyeon.

"Hey. So, the girls' and I are schedule free for the next two days. Why don't you come over?" She asked. I could hear the hope in her voice and I laughed.

"Of course! I haven't seen them in forever." I said.

"Hey hey hey hey hey hey! I'm the best friend!" She yelled, causing us both to laugh. Seunghyun gave me a weird look. I shook my head at him.

"When do you want me over?" I asked.

"Anytime is good." She said.

"Okay." I said and hung up. I looked at Seunghyun. "I'm sorry, but I have to leave now. Thank you...for today." I said with a bow.

"No problem." He said, returning the bow. I smiled at him and turned around, heading towards Taeyeon's dorm.

It took me an hour to reach your dorm, Taeyeon Unnie. Here's something I never told you. When I was almost to your dorm, a migrane came to me that was so strong, I starting crying. That's how I knew, the doctor missed something. I ran the rest of the way so no one could stop and ask me what was wrong. The only one I told, was Hyoyeon Unnie.

I knocked on the dorm's door, although I know the code by heart, I always feel better knocking. Hyoyeon opened the door with a smile that faded when she saw me.

"Oh, _____-ah, what's wrong?" She asked. I shook my head as more tears fell down my face. She bit her lip, before snapping her fingers together. She leaned into the house, shouted something, then put her shoes on and joined me outside.

"Come on, _____-ah," She said while putting her arm around me. "Let's ride to the store, you can talk to me." She gave my should a squeeze has we headed towards the group's van.

Hyoyeon Unnie listened so well. Taeyeon, please don't get mad at her for not saying anything. I made her promise, just like she made me promise to get it checked out.

When we got back, Sunny and Sooyoung attacked me with a tight hug.

"Ahhh, ______-ah! It's been so long!" Sunny said, rocking the hug.

"We've all missed you!" Sooyoung shouted. They let go of me, only to grab my hands and drag me to the living room.

"Guys! She's here!" Sunny chirped.

"Well, I would hope you weren't bringing a stranger into our dorm." Jessica shot at her, before turning to me with a smile. "Hello, _____-ah. Nice to see you again." I gave her a smile and a bow, while Sunny stuck her tongue out at her.

Tiffany, Taeyeon, and Hyoyeon ran out of the kitchen with bowls of junk food. When Tiffany set down her bowl, she turned to me and hugged me tightly.

"Ahhh~ ______~ So lovely you look~" She sang. She pulled me out of the hug and held me out with her arms. "Ah, you get prettier each time I see you." She said with her famous eye smile.

"Don't lie." Taeyeon shot at her.

"Yah! Kim Taeyeon! Don't put her down because you're getting old!" I heard Yuri shoot at her, causing everyone in the room to laugh, except Taeyeon. Who shot her a playful glare.

"Ahhh~ ______-ah knows I don't mean it." Taeyeon said and took me away from Tiffany to wrap me in a warm hug. "Don't you, _____?" I nodded my head as she brushed her fingers through my hair.

Thank you, Hyoyeon for helping me get rid of my 'just got finished crying' face.

YoonA came out from her room, along with Seohyun.

"Oh, _____-ah, you're here." She said and gave me a smile.

"Unnie!" Seohyun shyly cheered. I laughed and gave her a hug as everyone sat in the living room. I went to sit between Sooyoung and Taeyeon, which happened to be on the floor in front of Sunny.

We all sat in the living room all night, eating junk food and talking about boys, food, work, and other groups. It was nice.

Sunny grabbed a handful of my hair and started playing with it.

"So _____," Sooyoung started. "Who is your favorite girl group?" She asked.

"Hah, way to put her in the spot light." Jessica said.

"Well, I have two favorites." I said.

"Who?Who?" Yuri asked.

"Well, you guys will always be my favorite, no matter what. Ever since your debut, I've loved So Nyuh Shi Dae. But, I also love 2NE1." I said.

"Ahhh~" They all said in unison. Sunny grabbed another handful of hair to play with, and asked, "Hey _____?"

"Hmm?" I answered leaning my head back.

"Have you met any cute guys?" She asked. Taeyeon let out a snort.

"Come on, Sunny. _____ doesn't look for cute boys." Taeyeon said. I smiled at her, knowing she was trying to fend them off.

You girls can be kind of ruthless whenever you found out there was a guy I like. And not in the bad way...but you just forced me to be too girly. That's why Taeyeon was the only I talked to about the person I fell in love with.

"It's okay Taeyeon Unnie." I said. "To answer your question, Sunny. Yes. I have. 3 of them."

"Who? Are they stars? Ohh~ But knowing you, they are probably some cute guys that work at a coffee shop." YoonA said.

"Nah, they are stars." I said.

"Who are they?" Tiffany asked. I smiled.

"Well, there's my main man, Kim Heechul." I said, causing everyone to groan and Taeyeon to laugh loudly.

"And then the two others are ones I met recently." They all turned to look at me.

"One of them is Kwon Jiyong. He saved my from getting fired. He is really nice." I said.

"Oh, G-Dragon!" Yuri said, and nodded her head.

"And the other one is the one that got me fired. Choi Seunghyun." I bit the inside of my cheek as I noticed Taeyeon's face get red.

"He got you fired?" She asked, anger washed over her tone.

"Yeah, but Jiyong fixed it. And today, I ran into him. He apologized to me." I said with a smile. Taeyeon's face went back to it's normal color and she eyed me. "He took me to lunch, then we went shopping. It was fun. He's funny and sweet. He almost bought me the bracelet, but I wouldn't allow it." I said, the smile on my face felt like it was glued on.

"Ahhhh~ _____ sounds like she's in love~" Yuri teased.

"Oh shush." Taeyeon said, her eyes still glued to me in confused. I shrugged to her and she shook her head before carrying on in a conversation with Seohyun. I noticed Hyoyeon in the corner of the room, she was laying down with a blanket over her. I got up to go over to her.

"Ah, ____-ah, she fell asleep. Let's not bother her, you can sleep in her bed tonight." Sunny said as she walked into the kitchen.

"Okay." I said to myself.

Hyoyeon Unnie, I know you weren't sleeping. I could see the tears. I don't know why you were crying, but if it because of me, I'm sorry.