Beginnings

Our Moments to Remember

Sometimes love is dark, and you can't see it right away. Sometimes love is light, and you can notice it a mile away. I always thought I would never find love. No matter who I made friends with, I always knew nothing would become of it. It used to hurt, now it has no effect. After a while, I barely tried. I was happy with the decision to not find love. But apparently, love wasn't too thrilled.

Love played an evil trick on me.

You see, I was a stylist, considered one of the best. I have worked for JYP, Starship, and Cube Entertainments. But, my major entertainment company was SM. I have worked with every single person in that company. One day, I received a call from YG Entertainment. I was to work with 2NE1 for their newest video, "Can't Nobody". This wasn't a problem considering I was very close to Sandara and Chae Rin.

~ 1 July 2010~ 

"_____-ah!" Sandara called out to me in a child-like voice.

I gave her a warm smile as I put my bag down.

"How have you been, Unnie?" I asked. She pursed her lips together, and starting playing with her pointer fingers. I gave her a questioning look.

"Hungryyy~" She whinned and flailed her arms. I giggled at her antics. "Papa YG says I can't eat until after the first part of the video shoot." She gave a short pout.

"Only because you won't do your best if he doesn't" Park Bom's voice rang from the door. "Hello ____-ah." She smiled at me as she walked over to a chair.

"Hello Bom." I smiled back. To tell the truth, out of everyone I know, Park Bom and I have this awkward atmosphere. We usually say hello, add a quick response or a how are you, then end the conversation.

She picked up a magazine as Sandara argued that what she said wasn't true. I pulled out my brushes and makeup. As well as my hair equipment.

"Unnie you're here!" I turned back around to see Chae Rin and Minji standing at the doorway. Chae Rin smiled brightly and ran over to me, grasping me in a tight hug.

"You know, you are different when there are cameras around Chae Rin." I said. She pulled back.

"How so?" She asked.

"Because we all know you wouldn't have done that." Minji said as she took her seat. I laughed and Chae Rin frowned. I clasped my hands together.

"So who wants to go first?" I asked and Sandara raised her hand, shouting, "Me, me, me, me!!!"

I remember after the shoot, when we were all going home, a black car pulled up. I remember a tall guy walking out and attempting to make out the features on him, then ultimately giving up and walking towards the bus station. I guess if you want to go the technical route on things, that was the first time I ever 'saw' him.

As I walked down the street towards the bus station, my phone started to ring.

I pulled it out of my pocket, and noticed it was Taeyeon calling me.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hello ____! What are you up to?" She asked. I sighed.

"Walking to the bus station." I heard her give an irritable sigh.

"Kim ____, with all the money you make, why have you not bought a car?" She asked.

"Yah, I can say the same to you. You still get drove palces." I shot back.

"Yeah, but at least I know the person driving me. So many things can happen at the bus station. I just worry about you." She said.

"I know you do Unnie...but I'm 20 years old, I can handle myself." I said into the phone. I heard her grunt.

"Yeah, you're 20, but you're too nice for your own good. I don't wanna hear or see someone walk all over you." She said in a motherly tone.

"Unnie..." I sighed. "Look, I'm at the bus station. I'll call you when I get home." I said.

"Neh, don't forget!" She ordered.

Taeyeon Unnie was always that way. Always protective. She was a close family friend, and ever since my parents were murdered, she had become even more protective and a little paranoid. She wasn't the only one, however. A lot of my Unnies were the same way. Very protective. I guess they had a good reason to be.

The next day, I received another phone call from YG. One of YG's boys was having a photo shoot. He wanted me to be the stylist, since he liked what I did with 2NE1.

I walked inside the trailer that was used for makeup, and set my bag down.

So far, this guy hasn't shown up. I sighed.

"SM never makes me wait." I looked at my watch, 1:00 A.M., he was supposed to be here at 12. "Ugh..." I moaned as I sat in one of the chairs. "Of course I would get the lazy one..."

"Sorry for being lazy..." Came a deep voice from behind. I jumped up and put my hand over my heart.

"You scared me. Why are you late?" I asked and motioned from him to sit in the chair.

"Woke up late." He said. I shook my head as he sat down.

"So...what's your name?" I asked him as I pulled my make up and make up brushes out.

"You don't know me?" He asked, stunned.

"Obviously not." I shot back.

"Choi Seunghyun, I'm also Big Bang's T.O.P." He said with a smirk. I sighed and rolled my eyes. Great, so far it was only JYP people that were full of themselves...guess it's YG too. I grabbed his jaw and turned his head to the side and put some concealer on.

"I can't believe you don't know me." He stated, shock and cockiness obvious in his voice. I jerked his head to the other side.

"Yah! Watch it!" He shouted. I rolled my eyes and laughed at his facial expression. "Don't laugh!"

I remember being so...fearful that I jerked his head. I didn't know him, yet I acted like I did. That was a first for me to act like that.

We were at the photo shoot for over six hours. Every few hours we would take a break and I would fix Seunghyun's makeup. As I walked out of the photo shoot area, a white suv pulled up to me and the passenger window rolled down to reveal a concerned Sandara.

"Come one _____, I'll take you home." She said with a half smile. I smiled happily at her.

"It's okay Unnie, you don't have to. I'm fine taking the bus." I said.

"Get in _____." She said, her smile dropping. My smile fell as I entered her suv. "What's wrong Unnie?" I asked. She sighed and grasped the steering wheel tightly.

"Your doctor called." She said after five minutes of silence.

"What? I told him to stop doing that. I'm sorry Unnie." I apologized.

"He said he couldn't reach you." She said slowly. I pulled my purse to my lap and dug around for it. When I found it, sure enough, there were ten missed calls. What did he find out?

"I'm taking you to Taeyeon-sshi's house. She wants you there for now." Sandara said sounded like she was about to cry.

"Unnie, I don't even know what's going on...you're scaring me." I said, I could feel my heart start to race.

"I'll tell you when we get there." She said.

I used to live with Sandara Unnie for a short while. While I was there, I didn't have a cell phone, so my doctor would call Sandara's phone. When I got my cell phone, I told him my number and we decided that Sandara and Taeyeon Unnie's would be for emergencies.

When we arrived at Taeyeon Unnie's, everything that I thought was going to happen turned out to be the opposite. The moment I walked through the door, Taeyeon and Heechul jumped up at me yelling, "Surprise!"

"Ahh! What?!" I yelled jumping back and crashing into Sandara. All three of them started laughing as Sandara pushed me inside. Taeyeon grabbed my hands.

"The doctor said you were in the clear." She said with a wide smile.

"Oh." I breathed. I smiled as tears fell from my eyes. Heechul wiped them with his thumb before embracing me.

"Ahh, my _____-ah. Don't cry, you'll make all of us cry. Most importantly, me." He said causing me to laugh.

I miss those times, don't you Taeyeon Unnie? Sandara Unnie? Heechul Oppa? Just the four of us. Forgive me for changing it. Please?

 


 A/N: Aish, I . I know I said I wouldn't add any chapters until I finished a story...but I couldn't help it...oh well...=_=