Oppa.

Our Moments to Remember

Hey Jiyong, you remember the day we met don't you? It was a few months after Seunghyun's photo shoot. You really saved me then, you know? Thank you so much.

~28 November 2010~

I was walking down the street when I ran into Seunghyun.

 

"Hey, you're the stylist noona!" He shouted at me. I don't know why, considering we were no more than five feet apart. I sighed.

"Well, yeah. I'm the stylist...but...I'm not your noona. I'm only 20." I responding.

"Tch. Whatever." He said, rolling his eyes. "I'll call you whatever I want." He said. I scrunched my face.

"Uhh, no. You won't." I said. "Just because you get pampered in YG, doesn't mean everyone will. So, no you won't call me whatever you want, because next time you do, I will slap you so hard your cheek will be red for a week." I said.

Ha. I rushed past him so fast after I said that. To be honest I was scared of him. He was so much taller than me, even his deep voice was intimidating.

The next day, I got a call from YG. He wanted me to come down to his office. When I arrived, he told me to sit down.

Usually he smiles, but today he was all serious.

"____, I'm afraid we have to let you go. Threating one of our workers is unprofessional. We don't work with unprofessional people." He said. I felt my mouth hang open. "But to be fair, you did a really great job with 2NE1 and Seunghyun." He said. I nodded and headed out of his office.

When I got outside, I sat on the steps and wrapped my arms around my legs. "Stupid. I'm so stupid." I muttered to myself.

"Why?" I heard a male voice ask. I looked up to see a blonde boy who looked like he was in his 20s. I threw him a fake smile.

"Ah, no reason." I said quickly getting up and walking down the rest of the stairs. I didn't get fair before he pulled on my arm.

"Woah woah woah...No one ever comes out of the YG building looking like that." He said, turning me to face him. "Did...he fire you?" He asked.

I looked down. "Yeah." I whispered.

"Why?" He asked again, pulling my face up by my chin.

"It's nothing...I just kinda 'threated' a YG worker." I said, avoiding eye-contact with him.

"Aish, that boy." I heard him mutter. "Come one." He said pulling me back to the YG building.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I'm going to get you your job back." He said, looking back to smile at me.

When we went back to YG, he listen to what the guy had to say. Which was what happened yesterday. I always wondered how you knew.

"Jiyong, I'm trusting you." YG said after the Jiyong guy plead with him a little longer. Jiyong nodded his head and YG looked at me.

"____-ah, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. You can have your job back. Just try to avoid situations like this in the future." He said. I bowed to him.

"Yes sir." I said, and Jiyong led me out.

As we walked outside, Jiyong turned to me. "So...you're name is ____?" I nodded my head. "How old are you?" He asked, his eyes lighting up.

"20. Why?" I asked, raising my brow. He hung his head when he heard my answer, but popped it back up, his eyes wide and happy.

"I have two years on you. I was hoping to call you noona, but now you can call me Jiyong Oppa~!" He sang, grabbing my cheek. I chuckled as he let go of my cheek. "Come on _____-ah, let's get some lunch." He said with a smile.

"O-okay." I said, following behind him.

Jiyong Oppa, thank you. You saved my job and you didn't even know me. That means so much, I'm sorry I wasn't able to repay you.