004

To You

 

 

 

Taeyong opened the front door and switched on the lights, Sena’s three-year-old brown Alaskan Malamute stood up from his bed and walked to him.

“Hey, Darcy.” He mussed the dog’s furry head before heading towards the staircase, he glanced his watch before going to Sena’s room.

“HongNa.” He said as he gently nudged her leg. Sena was buried underneath the covers, her hair was all over the place, he grinned.

“Hong Sena agasshi.” He said again as he plopped beside her, Sena groaned and turned away from him.

“What time is it?” She grumbled.

“2:30.”

“What?!” She hissed at him, he just gave her a cheeky smile.

“Let’s go on an adventure.” He said to her again.

“It’s two in the morning, you idiot.” She sighed as she groggily sat up, Darcy entered her room and happily leaped to her lap.

“We can grab ice cream or chicken nuggets.”

“At 2 am? Are you crazy?”  She eyed him, Taeyong just nodded, he stood up and grabbed one of her black hoodies and tossed it to her.

“We can bring Darcy too, now get dressed.” Taeyong mused before gently patting down her hair.

“Good morning, sunshine.” He added.

“… you.” She sighed before pushing the covers off her.

Taeyong laughed before leaving the room.

 

 

“So, are you not doing it? The movie.” Sena asked as they exited the CVS mart, Taeyong opened her ice cream and handed it to her.

“I’m kind of tired.”

“Aren’t we all?” She mused at him as they walked back to his black Lamborghini, Sena leaned against the hood and started eating.

“You? How are you holding up?”

“Still the same, but more responsibilities.” She coughed, Taeyong nodded and leaned over to pull her jacket closer to her.

“You know, earlier,” Sena started, Taeyong leaned against the car beside her.

“I kind of panicked.”

“About what?”

“Jaehyun’s mother. She said something about I don’t even need to work if I marry her son.”

Taeyong blinked and looked at her.

“The thought itself..disgusted me.”

“That’s it?” Taeyong said as he finished his cone.

“Ani. Marrying…I don’t think now’s the time, you know.” She glanced at him.

“You’ve mentioned that before. But, why are you worried about that? It was his mother who mentioned it, not Jaehyun himself.” Taeyong said.

“I know, I just don’t see myself being married…yet.”

He just nodded, then Sena started to grin.

“What now?” Taeyong sighed, and then she suddenly leapt on his back.

“We should get chicken too!” She chuckled, Taeyong shook his head.

“I don’t want to get a bloated face tomorrow. No, we’re going home.” He said as he held onto her thighs.

“But! Just one order and we go home. You already dragged me out of bed!”

He chuckled before walking towards the sidewalk with Sena on his back.

“I spoil you too much.” He countered.

“I could say the same about you.” Sena shot back with a grin.

Taeyong just smiled.

 

 

“How to know that Taeyong’s really back in town.” Sehun mused as he looked at the photos on his phone.

Jaehyun was with him inside Sena’s office, she was still in a meeting and both men were waiting for her.

Jaehyun’s brows met briefly as he saw the photos. They were of Taeyong and Sena from hours earlier, both were seen eating ice cream while chatting happily, and another photo was taken of the two, with Sena laughing as Taeyong piggybacked her to a fried chicken restaurant.

“Director Hong has just left the conference room, she’s on her way here.” Her secretary stepped in the room.

“Well, just tell her I’ll be waiting downstairs,” Sehun stood up, then another male strolled in the room.

“Nakamoto.” Sehun mused before greeting the male, Jaehyun looked at the male and smiled politely.

“Yuta.” He smiled and stood up.

“Hyung,” Taeyong stepped in the room, Sehun grinned at him.

“I’m guessing you picked him up from the airport.” Sehun stated. Jaehyun’s forehead furrowed as he saw the other male.

“I had to. How’s Haera noona?” Taeyong asked, then the doors opened again, revealing a panicky Hong Sena.

“You have no idea what happened~ Yuta. Hi. Taeyong. Help.” She said as she quickly took off her blazer. Sehun blinked at her.

Jaehyun stood up.

“Help? With what?” Taeyong spoke, then she turned her back to him, the zipper of her blouse had went down, revealing her colored bra.

Sehun looked at Jaehyun briefly, he decided to take a seat and just watch.

“Uhm, Sena.” Taeyong glanced at Jaehyun quickly.

“Just zip it up. I was actually walking towards the elevator when I felt something odd, good thing I had my blazer with me.” She ranted on while checking her phone.

Taeyong sighed and carefully zipped up her blouse.

“Thanks.” She smiled, then she spun around and blinked.

“Oh, you’re here.” She walked towards Jaehyun.

“I just wanted to say hi before I leave for Gyeonggido.”

Sehun looked at the male with slight interest.

“Ah, right.” She nodded as Jaehyun took her hand in his. Yuta looked at the male, he scrunched his nose.

“I’ll see you next week then.” Jaehyun kissed her cheek.

“Arasso. Call me.” Sena nodded, then before she could pull her hand back, Jaehyun spoke again.

“Right, Miss Jung from SillaCom called me.”

Sena blinked at him.

“What?”

“SillaCom? That a new estate development firm.” Sehun added.

“Yeah, I told you we should go check out condominium units together, right?” Jaehyun reminded her.

“Ah..that…Okay..I’ll…email her.” Sena stuttered, Taeyong’s brows met.

“Okay. I’ll get going now.” He squeezed her hand before leaving the room. Sehun looked at Taeyong’s face and stood up.

“I’ll get going now. Sen, meeting with me later. Glad to see you two are well. Bye.” Sehun said as he headed for the doors.

“Condo?” Yuta echoed, Taeyong crossed his arms and leaned against the back of the white leather sofa.

“What does that mean?” Yuta spoke again.

“Its….Remember what we talked about earlier?” Sena looked at Taeyong.

“..Yeah.”

“I think that’s why his mother mentioned marriage. Jaehyun’s been wanting us to buy a house together.”

Yuta balked and looked at his friend, Taeyong just blinked and looked away.

“Crazy, right? But I don’t want to jump into conclusions.” She said carefully.

 

“Well, you better not.” Taeyong said as he crossed his arms.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++