Thank you Gal!

Collection of Random Junkies

"Gal, stop scratching the door. It's late and I'm tired~!"

When was the last time I trimmed her nails again? The door's gonna be ripped apart if I don't settle this that instant.

She hesitated and leaped the next second as soon as I opened the door. That's how my gray cat usually expresses her freedom getting out of the house. Being trapped all day. On a daily basis, I'd let her out in the wee early morning. Today however, woke up late and it's all thanks to that drama marathon till late at night.

"Hey, don't you dare!" Pointing my finger, she tried to escape under a car so I won't reach her.

She definitely has a higher IQ than me to escape during my deep thoughts. Late December nights breeze made me hugged my own body tighter.
20 minutes passed and I was still in the same position; crouched as a ball and a dried up throat calling her name.

"Mwonyago???" Damn the street lights not working and I can't see the owner's face clearly. Scares the shift out of me.
I could hear the jingles of a bunch of keys probably the car keys to this particular car.

"What on earth are you doing blocking the car's door?"

That sounds familiar. Minho ssi?

"Urr.. my cat's under there and I need her to get back inside"

He crouched down next to me and started playing his car keys to lure her out.

"She's backing up more. Stop!" Giving him a look and now it's getting harder to get to her.  

"I was just trying to help, Miss..."

"Areum" I said, eyes still on Gal staying put like a queen.

Why did I even saved you in the first place. You good for nothing-!!

"Say, would you like to have lunch with me tomorrow?"

Wait what?

I looked back at that stranger a.k.a neighbor. It was dark but I could still make out his side sculptural like view. His dark brown fringe covering that broad forehead he usually shows on his way to work. The large deer like eyes reflecting the bits and pieces of light reflected from the moonlight. That almost sharp pointed nose ending with those... lips.

"Mreow~"

"Now that's a good kitty"

Returning back to reality, Gal was passed back into my arms.

We both stood up at the same time and why AM I SHAKING AND LOOKING AT THE GROUND??? 'Areum-ah. Say your thanks dude?!' I thought I heard Gal whispered to me in my thoughts.

"Minho ssi! Thank you and sorry for causing trouble in this so late night time I'm er..." why are my words out of place?

"Hehe..." he giggled?

"Okay. 2pm. Monday Latte Cafe. Please don't be late"

Moving away, he entered and started the engine. 

"I don't... understand Minho ssi...?"

He smiled and drove off without another word. 

The wind blew even more and it's the right time to get inside now.

Ding!

Gal jumped off my embrace and ran to the food bowl.

"Tsk. All she ever does is eat"

Ding!

Two texts came in and what do you know?

"Better feed Gal tons of food as a thanks for me to finally meet you despite my busy schedule ^^"

"Today. Day. One. Okay?"


 


Pink9894 hereeeee It's not long but I hoped you enjoyed it some way? Hahahahaha plz await the next update juseyo~~
*bows90degree