BaekYeol

Collection of Random Junkies

 

It was raining,and Baekhyun was late.

 

He grunted halfway,as he accidentally stepped into a puddle causing him to get soaked.But,it didn't stop him from running.

 

Why?

 

Cause HE is Baekhyun's everything.

 

 

Or perhaps now,

 

He WAS.

 

The whole world crushed in front of Baekhyun's eyes.Seeing his love sleeping with some random girls. YES.GIRLS.In fact,they were two.

 

He could no longer take what he saw,so he woke HIM up.

 

Him.

 

Park Chanyeol.

 

"Uhh..babe?You are awake?Or do you want more?"the other blurts still,half asleep.

 

Tears stung Baekhyun's eyes before he took the picture frame by the bedside and smashed it to the floor.The sound the broken glasses make seemed to be pleasing to Baekhyun's ears and Chanyeol was taken aback.Waking upnwith his eyes widened,

 

"Baek?What are you-"not being able to finish his sentence,he was slapped.

"I came home running in the heavy rain.Worried that you might be dissapointed by my late arrival.But,guess I am wrong.You enjoyed yourself..didn't you,Chanyeol?"Baekhyun replied,looking at the other with his now glossy eyes,from the tears he was holding."..I trusted you.I love you..and this is how you repay me?I felt stupid..being cheated like this."he continued.

 

"Baekhyun,he's not a good man."

"You deserved better."

"He's a monster.A playboy."

"You will hurt yourself,baek."

His friends' words started filling his mind.

 

 

'If only I had listened..'

'They were right.'

 

 

He thought to himself.Before he smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

"Thanks for everything.Thanks for acting like you care and making me feel like I am the only one you have eyes on."he said to Chanyeol before he bowed.

 

"Goodbye."

 

"It's over."

 

And he left.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End.

 

 

 

 

 

 

------

 

Hey,its y to the a to the kuza, yooo~haha

So since its Thursday,I choose to do some throwbacks on the songs that I used to hear.And guess who is my favourite singer?Its Avril Lavigne.Her songs,are really catchy.(P:s - Don't lie to yourself please,I know most of you listened to her songs before) This drabble is an inspiration from her song,"Happy Ending"

So yeah.

Subscribe and comment!We need your support~~~