Myungyeol

Collection of Random Junkies

Highschool au !

Fluff ! Slightangst ! Fluffiesss !

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo wasn't a fan of being in crowded places.But,he also wasn't a fan of being stuck for the rest of the week with Lee Sungyeol,the one and only choding in their group.

 

Where's the rest,you asked?Well,they all went on some sort of camp and leave him with this annoying brat.

How is he choding,you ask?

 

"SIR!!I've always wanted to have a monkey as a pet!!"Sungyeol exclaimed,out of the blue in the classroom.Settling down next to him,is a nuisance.. Myungsoo thought.

 

Sungyeol however,was the brightest student among the rest in their grades.That was why eventhough he could be ridiculous at times...the teacher won't be bothered.

 

But well,Myungsoo is bothered.Annoyed in fact.

 

------

 

Myungsoo was well known for his good looks.That sharp jawline,effortless dimples,well ..from every aspect his features were perfect.But Sungyeol was the opposite.To be honest,he'd choose to acknowledge himself as the ugliest in the school.The only good think about him was his height,some said.

 

 

However Sungyeol,had never stopped smiling.His gummy smile is believed to have its own charms.Frowns could be turned into smile just at the glance of his captivating smile.And Myungsoo,wasn't an exception.He would at times wonder,

How can a person smile so beautifully..

 

 

------

"Are they coming home soon??"Sungyeol asked after Myungsoo hung up the phone after a call from one of their gang mate..Woohyun.Myungsoo shook his head eyeing his phone back.

"Let's do something,hmm?Please??"Sungyeol begged.

"No."

"Why not????"

Myungsoo glared at him,silencing the choding up.

 

 

"..meanie."Sungyeol mumbled.

 

-------

Its been only three days without their gang and Sungyeol had never been seen separated from Myungsoo.Everywhere the younger goes,he followed.

 

"Hey myung.What if I get myself a monkey?" Urgh.There it is again.

Myungsoo glared at Sungyeol and shook his head.

"Does your mother tell you how you grow up?"Myungsoo asked.

"Yeah,she said I was a bit of a nuisance and cheeky,why?"

"That's how it's going to be if you are going to have monkeys as pet."the younger replied before he let Sungyeol processed what he said.

 

 

"So,does that mean I can't get a pet monkey???"

 

------

Well,and somehow Myungsoo was fond of the other's presence already.Occasional backhugs,aegyos,fighting over food..you name it.And somehow Myungsoo felt that he may have some sort of feelings towards the other.But of course,he don't wanna expose it out too soon.

 

 

Since the presence of Myungsoo brought the girls and some boys attracted to him,he has a fanclub in the school.His locker was always filled with love letters but of course,he threw them away.Valentine?He just wasn't a fan.

 

Different from Sungyeol,he didn't even have any admirers.The elder sometimes felt a little jealous of Myungsoo's popularity.Even if he was a genius,his looks just don't match girls' ideal type.To him,Myungsoo was the definition of perfect.

 

One day,"Oh??A love letter!!"Sungyeol exclaimed excitedly as he picked up the letter that had fallen out from his locker.As he could no longer hide his eagerness,he looked for Myungsoo.

 

"Myung!!I have an admirer!!"he exclaimed from across the hallway looking at Myungsoo.Showing the younger the letter,Myungsoo felt something off.

 

"I can't wait to meet her!!"Sungyeol exclaimed before he runs off.

Strange.

Myungsoo thought.Yes,Sungyeol has the looks although not as great as him and he didn't blame that.But he just felt something was off.

 

And he was right.

 

Sungyeol was egged at.

"Stay away from Myungsoo oppa!!"

"You are ruining his visuals with your face!!"

"You are ugly,and GAY??."

Sungyeol should have known.

He stayed on the rooftop and cried,wiping the egg stains off his uniform.

"What was I thinking?Ofc I don't have fans.I am not perfect like Myungsoo,"he mumbled to himself.

 

------

Myungsoo heads to the rooftop and saw Sungyeol crying.

"Hey,yeol..are you okay?" Gahd.He feel like slapping himself for asking that kind of stupid question.

Sungyeol heard Myungsoo and quickly wiped his tears and nodded,"I'm fine.I managed to dodge some eggs in the process."he joked as he laughed it off.

 

"Not funny,yeol."

"It doesn't matter.I feel relieved..anyways..letting that out."

Sungyeol then looked at Myungsoo before he stand up."I should go ch-"he paused in his sentence when Myungsoo tugged at his hands.Pulling the elder close to him,he kissed Sungyeol on his lips.

 

 

Widening his eyes,Sungyeol quickly pushed Myungsoo away.

"What are you doing??"

"Sungyeol..I like you."Myungsoo confessed.

"..it's pity,isn't it?"Sungyeol asked as Myungsoo shook his head.

"I really really like you.And it hurts me seeing you this way.You can lie to urself..but not me.I know I just finally start to open up to you in these few days..but I felt like its been forever since I know you."he explained."Fck those fans and their opinions.What matters is I love you..and I know you do too,right?"he added,lightly smirking.

 

Sungyeol's cheeks was tinted pink at the bold confession before he nodded."..but I am not good look-'

Myungsoo cut Sungyeol's sentence in a hasty kiss.

"I love you,yeol.".

"I love you too,myung.."

 

 

 

-------

 

 

"So,can I get a pet monkey??"

 

"Shut up.You have me already."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Heyyyyy its me yakuza_98!!I wrote this drabble earlier and I hope you guys like it!!

Mind the spelling errors and grammar.I hope there are no harms done to your hearts!!haha

Anyways,thanks for reading and subscribe for more,kay???

O(≧∇≦)O /dances Namu's ver of cheer up

 

Oh yeah,would be great if you guys comment too!!

 

bubyeee~