NOONA

YOUNGMIN+ 1 HOUSE+ I= DISASTER!

 

C-REAL-맘에든다고

 

                 

 

KIM JINAH

I was walking on the hallway with the soda in my hand when I found girls giggling and shouting in the entrance door of our classroom.

                “What’s happening here?” I asked my classmate who was waiting in a line.

                “Baro, a guy from the 1st class is asking for us to pose for an individual picture.”

                “Next” Baro shouted and the girl excitedly posed in front.

I was puzzled so I went to Baro and asked him.

                “It’s your husband’s order. And don’t ask me for what the effing hell is this because I myself don’t know as well.”

YOUNGMIN?

 

Dismissal time and we met in the car. He was holding an SLR camera. I leaned closer to see what he was staring at.

                “Are you cheating on me?” I quickly grabbed the camera from his hand.

                “Yah, give it back.”

                “I’m asking you?”

He raised both of his eyebrows and looked outside.

                “Kwangmin was asking for my help.”

                “Help?”

                “He got love at first sight to someone studying in our school.”

                “And?”

                “He wanted to see all the girls same in our level to see and to know the name of that girl.”

                “Are you telling the truth?”

                “Do you doubt me?”

JO YOUNGMIN

She put down the camera and held on my arm.

                “Mianhe”

I looked at her and took her hand.

                “Why would I pick somebody else when in fact the reason why I’m living is right here by my side?”

                “Deh?”

I kissed her on the forehead.

                “You don’t need to get jealous because I’m all yours.”

I surrounded her shoulders with my arm as I tucked her under my chin.

 

HOUSE

We found Kwangmin sitting on the veranda.

                “Here” I handed the camera. “The pictures are all there, as well as their details. You’ll be able to know who she is, I’m sure of it.”

                “Kamsamnida Hyung!”

We went to our own rooms.

I lied on my bed and checked my phone for calls or messages but there were none.

A little later JinAh entered my room with a mail in her hand.

                “I found this on my table but it was addressed to you.”

                “To me?”

She sat beside me and watched me as I opened the mail.

Then we read it.

Dear Youngmin,

How’s it going in the mansion?  I heard about the bad news, how’s Abeojie and Eomeonie? Hope they’re all right.

I’m sorry if I couldn’t go home yet, I’m still drowned with so many things here in London. But don’t worry as soon as I finished my degree I’ll come back. Though it looked impossible for now.

Annyeong and love you! Tell it as well to Kwangmin and to our parents!

So long,

Bora

I looked at Jin Ah.

                “Who is that?” she asked.

                “My sister, she seemed having a hard time.”

Kwangmin suddenly entered the room.

                “Hi! JinAh,” he greeted her and turned to me. “Hyung she’s not even here!” he complained.

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Guys just keep on commenting arasseo? I seriously loved your comments!! 

kamasamnida!