BITTERSWEET RETURN

YOUNGMIN+ 1 HOUSE+ I= DISASTER!

B1A4- SKY

NO ONE’S P.O.V

JinAh walked slowly towards his room as she was having second thoughts that she might be hallucinating.

                “Youngmin?”

She opened the door and her long suffering was over. She hurriedly ran towards him, who was standing beside the book shelf while looking at her, and he immediately hugged her.

                “JinAh”

Her eyes were closed still accepting the thought that he’s finally in front of him and that he would never leave her side anymore.

                “I heard you weren’t eating that much. What had gotten into you to do that?”

She released him and looked up at him. She noticed that he changed a little. His hair was a little curly, and that made her chuckle and blush as well.

                “You looked different with that hair style.”

                “This?” he run his fingers through his hair. “I just thought that maybe a different hair would suit me. Does it look bad?”

                “Not at all, what I mean is you looked handsome.” JinAh felt a little shy and looked down.

But to her surprise, Youngmin touched her face, making her face really red. Then he hugged her.

                “You looked sick, do you want to stay here on my bed?”

She quickly stepped back and covered her chest with her two hands.

                “Yah, what are you planning to do, huh?”

Youngmin smiled.

                “Arasseo.” He climbed into his bed and sat, resting his back on the wooden headrest of the bed. “If you don’t want then that’s your choice. It feels more comfortable here than in your own bed.”

JinAh was inclined to think, but she didn’t. She only touched the bed sheet and said. “I think you’re right. Nothing will happen to me, if I stay here.”

She mischievously smiled and lied on the bed. She covered herself under the blanket and looked at Youngmin, who didn’t get tired of reading the same book.

                “What happened in Japan?” JinAh started talking.

Youngmin closed his book and put it on his lap.

                “I successfully forced the other investors to increase their shares in the company but still it isn’t enough.”

                “I’m sorry I can’t help you with that.”

                “You don’t have to help me because I’m sure you wouldn’t be of help to me.”

                “I know… Youngmin, I have something to ask.”

                “What is it?”

                “Did you enjoy your trip?”

                “Why did you enjoy your time without me?”

He asked back only to find JinAh with her closed eyes. He put his book aside and fixed the blanket on JinAh’s body. Then he leaned closer to kiss her on the forehead.

When he was about to lie Mrs Jo entered Youngmin’s room and found the two together. JinAh was awakened and was shocked to see Youngmin’s mother in their house.

 

B1A4- ONLY LEARNED THE BAD THINGS

                “What are you doing?” Mrs Jo asked with a creased forehead.

                “Wae, this is our own house. We have the rights to do whatever we want.” Youngmin answered as if he wasn’t talking to her mother at all.

Her mother turned furious.

                “JinAh, go back to your room first.”

                “Deh” she hurriedly left.

Mrs Jo was holding a newspaper and she threw it on Youngmin’s study table.

                “What did you do in Japan?” she asked madly.

Youngmin was confused as he stood up and picked the newspaper.

He was surprised with the headline.

                “Don’t you know the reason why you went there? You’re not supposed to meet that girl! You’re a married man and you should be responsible with whatever your actions will be. My god, Youngmin!”

Mrs Jo left really disappointed.

Then JinAh peeked through her glass door and when she saw Mrs Jo was gone, she went to Youngmin’s room and asked what happened.

                “What’s this?” she got the newspaper and saw the picture. “Is this Suzy and you? You were together in Japan?”

He took it from her hand and threw it on the table.

                “You don’t have to ask about those things, just take care of yourself.”

                “Don’t ask about those things?” she repeated as she felt hurt with what he said. “I wasn’t able to eat because I was missing you and now you’ll tell me not to ask about what happened on that picture?”

He grabbed her arm as she turned and was about to leave.

                “You’re still the cold Youngmin I knew and you’ll never ever change.”

Her tears wet her eyes. He let go of her and she slammed the door as she ran back to her room and cried feeling really upset with what happened.