KWANGMIN’S PROBLEM

YOUNGMIN+ 1 HOUSE+ I= DISASTER!

C-REAL-말론

 

JO YOUNGMIN

                “What happened Kwangmin? I thought you’re going back to the U.S.?” I asked him as soon as we entered my room.

                “Mianhe hyung if I disturbed you with the thing you were about to do but I really have to tell this.” He said kicking the floor.

                “Tell me now.”

He sat on the couch and massaged his temples.

                “I think I’m falling in love.” He said as he smiled and looked back at me.

I was kind of happy but confused with what he said.

                “With whom?”

                “To the girl I met in your school, here in Korea, that’s why next school year I’m planning to transfer.”

I sat beside him. Why from my school?

                “Let’s make this clear. So what is the problem with that? You’re in love and then?”

                “I don’t know her name hyung.”

                “And?”

                “Only that, you know that I’m not used to get the name of a girl because I’m used of them surrendering their names to me.” he bragged.

I slightly hit his head.

                “You came all the way here to tell me about that? And now JinAh’s mad because of what I did. By the way do I know her?”

                “I don’t know but you’re studying in the same school. Maybe you haven’t met her since you don’t have any time to mingle with the others.” He answered as if I didn’t know anyone in school.

                “Arasseo, I’ll help you. Describe her appearance.”

                “Okay, I’m not totally sure with this but she has a short hair maybe above the shoulders. She’s not that tall, somewhere in the height of JinAh. She’s a shy type of a girl and I think she’s a loner.”

                “A loner?” I repeated.

                “What’s the problem with that? She suits my taste.”

                “Whatever, I’ll try to help you but I can’t guarantee you with what you’re wishing.”

He nodded like a child.

                “I’ll be waiting tomorrow Hyung!”

He stood up and bade goodbye.

                “Now I had to settle my problem with JinAh.” I muttered to myself and headed back to her room.

**

Evening was over and we were inside the school. I was talking to my friends when I remembered Kwangmin.

                “DongHo can I asked you a favor?”

He was talking to someone over the phone so he didn’t hear me.

                “Oh nothing, Baro can you help me?”

He stopped from writing and looked at me.

                “What is it?”

                “Can you find the name of all the girls along with their pictures from the other sections?”

                “For what?”

                “I’m just having a-ahm, a survey.”

                “A survey? For what?”

                “Just do it.”