Falling

You're beautiful, but I'm too embarrassed to say that.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And then it was an awkward moment for the two of them. Yunho felt really self conscious when suddenly a stranger talk to both him and Jae joong "Urm, excuse me guys? Would you please move aside and get a room? Because right now you guys are bothering me from picking up flowers right now" the stranger said while giving glares to both Yunho and Jae joong.

"Ah, sorry" Jae joong said as he quickly move aside and take off his hand from Yunho. And Yunho felt sad somehow that he lost the warmth of Jae Joong hand. He looked at Jae Joong and gave a long sigh. He wanted to hold Jae Joong hand longer but at least he got to see Jae Joong's blushing face.

"So urm, Jung Yunho-shi?"  Jae joong said and looked at Yunho's face. "It's seems like both of us missed each other, so urm..urm" Jae joong blushed, come on Jae Joong ah, you can do this! "Do you perhaps, want to ..urm...grab a drink with me?" Jae Joong said while looking at Yunho.

Yunho can only feel happiness inside his heart, not only did Jae Joong remembered his name, he even asked Yunho to grab a drink! Yunho smiled to Jae Joong. "Sure! But in one condition" Yunho said to Jae Joong.

Jae Joong's face was confused, what else does Yunho want from Jae joong? "urm..what condition?" Jae joong asked Yunho while his head was tilted sideway, and Yunho hold a scream beneath his breath because holy heck he's the cutest thing ever!  

"You can start calling me Yunho, full name doesn't really suits me" Yunho said to Jae Joong. Jae Joong nodded and smiled "Then if so you can also call me Jae Joong" he said while giving Yunho the brightest smile that he can give.

Yunho and Jae Joong was chatting to each other afterward before it was momentarily got cut by the owner's of the shop vo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter