Warmth

You're beautiful, but I'm too embarrassed to say that.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"why are you in the neighborhood?" Yunho momentarily remembered that Jae Joong is asking him a question before he introduced himself.

"I was just jogging around." Yun ho said stupidly while sitting down in a nearby chair. Jae joong looked at Yun ho with confusing and laughed.

even his laugh is breathtaking. Yun ho thought to himself. Before he even realised it Jae joong is giving Yun Ho a very warm feeling inside his heart and Jae joong gave Yun ho his cup of coffee. 

"While wearing a suit?" Jae joong said to Yun ho, still smilling to himself. this guy is really funny Jae joong thought to himself. I mean, Who would even jog around the neighborhood wearing a really expensive suit and watch? Is Yun ho obsessed with suit or something? Jae joong asked himself.

While Jae joong is thinking about how stupid and handsome(cough) Yun ho is, Yun ho felt his cheeks more burning.

Shoot! Why did I have to say that!! Urgh and now i'm late to my date but who cares. Yun ho thought and took a sip of the coffee that Jae joong gave him. "I was lazy so I just took random clothes and wear them, why got any problem?" Yun ho said to Jae joong.

"No, I understand you. I once wore different socks because I was really late to go to school along time ago" Jae joong said while smiling to Yun Ho. And he look at the clock that was at the wall and he frowned.

"I'm sorry but I have to go now, I have a few appointments to make with the customer." Jae joong sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter