Blush

You're beautiful, but I'm too embarrassed to say that.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho went to the flower shop the next day, hoping to find Kim Jae Joong again. After what happend to his last (and final) date he had with the girl, he just can't seem to forgot the man.

He went in and whispered to himself "just what am I doing here exactly?" But he quickly ignored his thinking and went inside the flower shop and said hello "Hello? Is anyone in here? Wait of course there's someone in here what am I even thinking" he talked to himself. But when he went in surprisingly there's only quiet inside the shop.

weird, he thought to himself, walking around the shop he was fascinated by the look of it, the last time he went inside it he didn't mind the interior design because he was late on a date, but this time he looked at the shop and he can't seem to stop his awe. 

"Wow" he said loudly, the echoing of his voice can be heard from the shop, signalling that there was no one inside the shop but only him and the flowers.

He looked around the flower that he found quite pretty for his liking, and he didn't notice that the man, (Kim jae joong) was behind him. So the man can only fake a cough to Kim Jae Joong.

"Uhum" Yunho didn't seem to mind the cough as he only looked at the flower that he can't seemed to take his sight of.

Kim Jae Joong looked sideway at the man, and he did another fake cough "Uhum" the man said the second time, but Yunho still didn't notice Kim Jae Joong.

Kim Jae Joong looked at the man again, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter