Bored

You're beautiful, but I'm too embarrassed to say that.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho was bored as heck, after he arrived at the date scene, well the girl, was totally furios because of Yunho lateness but quickly shoved it off. 

"Well, I guess some of guys need more preparation than the girls" The girl said while looking up and down Yunho's body and quickly took Yunho's hand with her.

what is wrong with this girl? Yunho lool perplexed and tried to pull his hand off from the girl but to no vain he can't to seem to pull it.

this girl is strong. Yunho said to himself and let a huge sigh, giving up and prepared himself for the date that he was going to.

The two of them get into the cinema and choose the romance type of movie. Well, Yunho wanted to choose an Action thriller movie but the girl quickly decline him, saying that it will be no fun for their first date together.  and the last Yunho thought to himself. 

Yunho  and the girl quickly took a sit at the back right conner. "This movie " one of the stranger that sits next to Yunho says, and he can't agree more.After a long 1 hour and a half almost 2 hour actually went by, Yunho finally released a deep sigh. His date has ended. And there's no way he's going to go on a date with a girl after this one. And deep in his brain he knew he would probably don't mind having a date with the florist guy, Kim jae joong.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter