Hi?

You're beautiful, but I'm too embarrassed to say that.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho is late, late for wait? Late for his date. Yes. Yunho have a date to go to. It wasn't really a suprised when he suddenly got a message from his friend that a girl is really interested in him.

and that girl, well most girls have actually tried to captivate Yunho's eyes. But alas, Yunho doesn't really care for those girl. Because he just thinks them as a nuisance.

And his date that his going to?  It's more to the i'm bored and I don't really have anything to do today  date. And yeah. He don't really care about it.

And so let's just cut to the case.

It was in a middle of the afternoon, and Yunho was literally running at the pathway because he was late. 

He stopped when he saw a florist shop and get inside it. Yunho was at least a bit gentleman when it's only a onetime date.

Yunho pants. "Hello? Is this shop open yet?" He ask when he entered the shop. His hard was beating fast because of the running and he literally gasp for air.

"Yes, it's open" A stranger suddenly said behind him. Yunho was shocked when he heard the voice and quickly look behind his back.

And then he was flabbergasted. Because when he look back.

There he was, with a stranger. With a really pretty,beautiful stranger.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter