When he gets JEALOUS (Vkook1)

One Shot Request (CLOSED)

tumblr_nuuta6OCq31ugw4d3o3_540.gif

When he gets jealous

 

Sunyeol , had a soft spot for his “baby girl” Nari; he’d often pay attention to her. It wasn’t the normal attention either, he would look at her and see everything around her. How she sparkled and every time she smiled her nose would scrunch up and she’d attempt to cover, with her hand. She would frown and say “ I hate my gummy smile,” but he’d make sure to get her to laugh or smile no matter what. It was a cute memory to have of her.But one thing he was not so happy about was the way others looked at her.

 

A protective boyfriend that enjoyed his freedom as much as she did her own. But when a guy would make a move and he just so happened to be there; let's just say, he'd stop it before it went anywhere. This particular day he wasn't around ; Nara had offered to tutor said new student. He was really bad in Anatomy and physiology; which she was top of the class , straight ‘As’ in. Sunyeol had told her he'd swing by later, to pick her up for their ritual date. Nari gave him a quick peck before sending him on his way and finding a comfy place to sit while she waited for this new kid.

 

Fifteen minutes later, he showed, and the tutoring began; a bit later after they found a comfortable space in the library. She would study after he had set his attention to the reading and diagram labeling. Then sweetly, point and highlight the information that he didn’t understand too well. There was a test coming up that wouldn’t do too much to either of their grades; just that he was new and that meant a lot to his empty grade. She had made flashcards after studying and decided to go through them with him. He seemed quite eager, and then when he wasn’t getting through them nicely; she offered he point to where the muscles and bones were located. Kinetic learning, wa his muse; and he managed to understand more than he thought.

 

“So you are a hands one person.”

Scratching his head, “ I guess so,” he shrugged gathering his papers and books.

“ If so, you managed to keep mistaking the zygomatic bone, and cranial suture. Would you mind pointing to where those two are?” She asked, walking out of the library with him.

 

He nodded, and extended his hand towards her face; Sunyeol had coasted in on his bike, some feet away. Her student, in all attention; as she tested him. He traced his finger along her zygomatic bone and then brushed her tousled hair back; his fingers running along cranial suture. Clapping like a seal, with a big smile; “ What the hell are you doing!” a loud voice ripped through the air.

 

“Sunyeol, I was teaching hi”Nari  whined.

“Sure!” he exclaimed, “by allowing him to touch you intimately.”

Receiving the shove, and catching the few thin composition books that slid partially out of his hands. “ I am only her student, no need to get hostile.”

Shoving Sungyeol away, “I apologize -”

“Minhyuk.”

“Well, Minhyuk, I apologize, and ask you to come with me to lunch sometime. As a full apology.”

“Sure, and Sungyeol, I am not interested in her like that. I only just moved here, my attention is elsewhere.”

“Ah, I see, sorry man.” Sungyeol smiled and shook Minhyuk’s hand.

“Talk to you later Nari ; or see you at school.”

“Totally.”

 

Smacking Sungyeol on the shoulder, he scoffed and took a hold of her tiny hand. Smiling down at her, small frame and huge eyes; chuckling a bit at the embarrassment he felt, each time she blinked. Pecking her forehead for a few seconds, and hugging her.

 

“I got jealous; what is a man supposed to do. When his beauty is being close with other men?”

“Sungyeol, just breathe.” Nari laughed and hugged him back, with a squeeze.

 

 



AN: Thank you for your patience! I hope to have captured your vision ? Thanks for your request and I hope you have a blessed day! 
I also apologize that this one was somewhat short; I couldn't really elaborate on it more. Plus i'm not a jaelous person so I had to study a bit haha.