Mistaken for a Boy

Collection of EXO Fanfic Recommendations

Title: Mistaken for a Boy (https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/761371/mistaken-for-a-boy-comedy-drama-genderbender-originalcharacter-exo-kai)

Author: LuAnn98

Pairing: Kai, OC

Description:

When Sungmi heard that a guest was going to stay at her home, she didn't know what to expect.

An old grandpa?

A balding businessman?

A pedo?

But the last thing she expected was to have a bronze god by the name of Kim Jongin, aka Kai, walking through her door.

She almost fainted on the spot.

Sungmi would have died happily and gone to heaven if he didn't open his mouth and say what he did next.

Because he had mistaken her for a boy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Park Sungmi was a happy-go-lucky girl who was just slightly chubby.

No, scratch that, she was actually overweight. Who could blame her though? Food was her Achilles' heel.

She didn't leave the house too often, but when she did, she never noticed the way she walked, the way she ate, and the way she looked all resembled that of a man's. So was it really this gorgeous stranger's fault that she was mistaken for a member of the male species?

And if it wasn't odd enough that this happened, Sungmi couldn't tell him, for some reason, that she was a girl. He never asked. She lost the guts to do so when he started undressing in front of her, completely oblivious to her female hormones and her slackened jaw.

Her face had flushed like a beet.

Okay, she was also erted.

Maybe Sungmi should've been highly offended at Kai's idiotic assumption, but all she could think about were his face, his hair, his abs.

She was so dead. So dead.

(Completed)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts:

I really loved this book. It was really funny, heartfelt, and nerve-wracking. This book has a perfect balance between happiness and angst which is something I really enjoy. I also love the OC; she is very funny, kind, and relatable. You should definitely read this. Read it now! :)

* I'm so sorry I haven't been able to update for a while. I was swarmed with work, midterms, and projects because the teachers want to rush all the marks in before the end of term two. I will try to update as soon as possible. Thanks for being understanding <3 :)