Touch of Fear

Collection of EXO Fanfic Recommendations

Title: Touch of Fear (http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/356382/touch-of-fear-drama-romance-schoollife-exo-sehun)

Author: dreamyflower

Pairing: Sehun, OC, Kai, OC

Description:

Can a heart that is hardened towards this world love?

-

Park Ara hates rich people who don't know the toughness of life, but unfortunately she attends a prestigious school, that is filled with spoiled adolescents, with a scholarship because certain circumstances force her to do so. That is something she can still endure, though, by ignoring the existence of the other students. However, things change when her little sister transfer to teh same school and falls for one of the so-called kings of her school..

While trying to save her little sister from a heartbreak, she's met with those kings more than she'd like. Especially one of them. Before Ara can grasp what's happening, she finds herself doing something she has never wanted. Falling in love.

But can a heart that is hardened towards this world love? How can one easily trust another person after years of being cautious and suspicious?

A story about the struggles of life, and within it, a girl who can't afford to fall in love, yet, still does

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts:

This book gave me chills while I was reading it. I love the main character because she is strong, independant, and determined. I also love Sehun in this. He gives off a feeling that no matter what he will be guiding you through the shadows. The flow and structure of the sentences was amazing. You won't be able to tear your eyes away from the book and it keeps you at the edge of your seat. Read it now! :)