Deer Luhan, With Love

Collection of EXO Fanfic Recommendations

Title: Deer Luhan, With Love (http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/726312/deer-luhan-with-love-comedy-genderbender-originalcharacter-exo-sehun-humor-crack)

Author: Korekrypta and get2herheart

Pairing: Sehun, OC, Exo

Description:

A case of dyed pink hair, an argument with la madre, and a freak encounter with and EXO member in the park after being hit in the head by a plate find Leigh Lee on a plane to Seoul the next day, with little recollection of how she got there and EXO's maknae intent on calling her hyung. She's also clutching Luhan's passport, missing her own, and widely mistaken for the second oldest boy in the group when she doesn't speak a word of Chinese. And to make matters worse, Luhan's happily waltzed off to China - without permission and with Leigh's phone - and expects her to fill in for him without being caught while he tries to hunt down the Mafia.

"It won't be for long," he said.

He needed a new dictionary.

(Completed)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts:

I absolutely love Korekrypta's stories. They are all so intricately planned out and interesting that it causes me to lose sleep over it. I have to finish it all in one day or else the suspense will be the death of me. I adore this book because of the way she took a over-used cliche and formed it into something completely different. It had the perfect balance in humour, suspense, action, and romance. If I had to use one word to describe this book, it would be phenomenal. Read it now! :)