Is this love?

My Savior

“Is that Jeongyeon and Nayeon?”

“Yes they are.”

“Is Nayeon really okay?”

“Is Nayeon can’t walk?”

“Wow Jeongyeon is so perfect!”

“Jeongyeon is so strong!!”

“Nayeon is so lucky. And Jeongyeon is so popular now.”

“Nayeon! We are always here for you!!”

While Jeongyeon was walking at the hallway many students was kept talking at me and Jeongyeon, Sana was right, we gained a popularity after the incident but i think it was not bad. Because they said that they will protect me eventhough i’m not popular in this freaking school and i got popular because Jeongyeon saved me. I’m so lucky, because i had a friend.  A friend that always protect me, eventhough she’s too cold before. And it was Jeongyeon. Now, i am on her back. Because i can’t walk properly. She also risked (?) her back just for me. Jeongyeon-ah! I’ve got a crush on you!! I like you... I mean, I love you.

“I’m too heavy, am i right Jeongyeon-ah?”

“No, you’re not heavy.”

And i saw her sweats, falling to the ground.

“Jeongyeon-ah i’m not stupid.” I said while wiping her sweats.

“I thought you’re stupid.” Jeongyeon laughs like there’s no tomorrow.

“Stop laughing!”

“I’m just kidding! Don’t take it seriously.”

“Wait, I don’t want to stay in my house.”

“But why? You need to rest.”

“My mom will be mad at me, because of this.”

“Then where will you go?”

“At your house?”

“What?”

“What....”

“Omo...”

“Pleaseeeee. Jeongyeon-ah L”

“Okay okay, but you need to tell this to Jackson.”

“I will call him.” I said, while contacting Jackson oppa.

“Why Nayeon-ah? Is there something wrong?”

“I don’t want to go home because of the incident.”

“Okay i will tell this to mom, don’t worry i will explain this to our mom. Then where will you go?”

“Jeongyeon’s..”

“Can i talk to Jeongyeon?”

“Oppa wants to talk to you.” I loudspeak the phone.

“Yes Jackson-ssi she will stay at my house.”

“Okay okay, please take care of her. I have a trust on you bro Jeongyeon-ssi. Remember?”

“Yes bro!”

“Btw bro, do you have a motorcycle? May i borrow that?”

“Yes, you need to get the key at my locker beside of our room.”

“Okay, promise i will give it back to you without any problem. Thankyou!”

I off my phone because i don’t want to disturb my brother.

“Nayeon-ah i don’t have a car, shall we take a taxi?”

“I don’t have money..”

“I have money, and we will go to the supermarket first to buy your foods and we will also go to the pharmacy to buy a medicine for you. Don’t worry, if you already have a money then re-pay all of those.”

“Thanks Jeongyeon-ah.”

“No worries, as long as we’re already friends i will take care of you.”

“Oh there’s a taxi!”

The taxi came in front of us we hop on. While the taxi driver was driving and Jeongyeon’s house was a bit far, she accidentally (?) laid her head on my  shoulder and fell asleep.

I know that we’re starting to get close to each other few hours ago but, i fell something... I really like her as of now.. imagine? She protect me on her first day at the school? I don’t even know her, i don’t even know what is her real attitude. I’m shocked because she’s my classmate and she’s also my seatmate. Is this destiny? Come on Nayeon stop imagining things!!!!

I tapped her shoulder to wake her up.

“Wake up, you should tell the driver where is your house, i don’t even know your house. Stop sleeping, don’t worry i will give you a massage while you’re sleeping.

“Driver, let’s stop at the 5th house please.”

And finally, we arrived at her house. Her house was kinda big for me. they’re rich huh.

“Come on Nayeon hop on my back.”

“No need, i can walk. Nice house huh?”

When we already entered at her house, i accidentally looked at the garage and i saw a red lamborghini okay what the their family is so damn rich.

“Why your family is so rich?”

“My mom and dad has a owned university here in Seoul, an airport in the Philippines and my sister has a owned coffee shop also in the Philippines and here in Seoul and she’s also a Neurosurgeon. ”

“Eonni yaaaaah! I’m here!”

Seungyeon came out..

“Her name is Seungyeon, don’t worry she’s kind. Eonni, this is Nayeon my new friend.”

“A-annyeong haseyo S-seungyeon e-eonni” i bowed down.

“What happened to you Nayeon? Come inside!”

I sat to their freaking expensive couch meanwhile Jeongyeon went to their freaking expensive kitchen. And Seungyeon keep talking to me.

“Tell me what happened?”

“I-i got bully at the school and suddenly Jeongyeon helped me. She was really kind for me.”

“I already knew you, she tells me a story about you. You’re too weak she said.” And Seungyeon laughs.

“Yeah, i’m not a fighter person, my parents grew with a god’s faith.”

“That was nice. I will get my kit and i will clean your wounds. Your blood flows again.”

“Is it okay to you eonni?”

“Of course! Because you’re Jeongyeon’s friend.” And Seungyeon leaves.

Okay okay, Nayeon-ah keep calm. Why that Seungyeon eonni, likes me? Is she really like me for Jeongyeon??!? OMG. It’s faith!! Oh . Stop imagining things Nayeon-ah are you crazy?!?

“Are you okay now Nayeon?”

“Neh, your eonni said that she will clean my face because my blood on the cheekbones was flowing.”

“Here, eat some bananas. Our made was cooking our food. Don’t be scared. Okay? And because we are already friends, me and Seungyeon eonni will take care of you.”

“Thankyou so much J-jeongyeon-ah..”

“No worries! I will change my clothes. Wait for me okay?”

JEONGYEON POV

“No worries! I will change my clothes. Wait for me. okay?”

While i go arrived to the room, i laid my self to the bed while looking at the ceiling.

“I’m not like this before. But when she came in my life it already happened. I’m too stupid because i’m too cold to her before because of being weak. She even forgot to bring her pen because of her stupidness, gladly i have a extra pen and i borrowed it to her. And now, she got bullied and had many bruises because someone bullied her and gladly i came to protect her. I’m sad because she got many bruises because she can’t fight back. If i was too early too came it will not happen to her (have many bruises and bloods) and now, we’re already friends. But for me i think, it was not just a friend.

I think it’s....

IT’S LOVE. 

 

-------------------

Long time no see!

 

facebook.com/joyceyoooo