Worried

My Savior

Because i’m a bit sleepy, i went to the clinic first.

“What are you doing here Nayeon?” Dr. Mina said.

“I have an headache.”

“Oh, just lay here at the bed.”

“Thankyou so much!”

“Okay, rest well.”

------

I woked up because i already feel the hotness here at the clinic, why the hell Dr. Myoui turned off the aircon? Did she know that i’m still here?

I looked at my phone and it’s already 6pm, what the hell the school was already ended 10 minutes ago. i stood up and leave.

I went to my room to grab my bag, why the hell Sana didn’t bring my bag on the clinic? Ah, i didn’t told her. Pabo Nayeon.

I  grabbed my bag and i heared someone opened the door of the room, and it was Jeongyeon. That short haired tall girl. -_____-

“What are you doing here? The class was already ended!” She asked me.

“I went to the clinic after lunch, i took a nap there. But i didn’t noticed that the class was already ended. How about you? The class was already ended 15 minutes ago.”

“Yeah, i forgot something.”

She grabbed a notebook under her desk.

“I got it.”

“Can i go with you? I-i’m scared.”

“Yah, you’re already old, why are you scared?”

“I experienced something here.”

“Oh.”

“Should i tell you a story?”

Someone called at Jeongyeon’s phone.

“Oh, mom!”

“Where are you?”

“Still at school! Don’t worry i’m on my way to house.”

“Okay see you.”

Jeongyeon ended their call.

“What did you say?”

“I said that i experienced something scary here before. Should i tell you a story?”

“Sure.”

“Dr. Mina says that this school already built in 1946. Some of the students here committed suicide because they bullied a lot and because of their failing grades.”

“Oh..”

“By the way why are you so cold earlier?”

“Earlier? At the incident? Because you’re weak.”

“Yah!”

“Mianhae Hahahahaha.”

“I want you to be my friend.”

“I don’t want to.”

“Why?”

“Because you’re weak!”

“Then, i will work hard.”

“Still a no. I want to see you fighting with Tzuyu. Don’t make yourself dumped by someone.”

I looked to the ground. Why are they like this? Why everyone hates me to be one of their friends. Because i’m weak? Is that all?! From now on, i will do my best to make Tzuyu down. Just for Jeongyeon.

---

We’re waiting for the bus, and i still looked down, i don’t want to see her.

“Nayeon-ah, gwaenchanha?”

“I’m okay, don’t mind me.”

And the bus already came.”Good bye Jeongyeon.” I hopped on the bus without looking at her. I sat beside the window.

JEONGYEON’s POV

“What’s wrong with her? She didn’t even looked at me. Because i told her that she’s weak? Aish. That girl.”

I was waiting for Seungyeon eonni, but i saw something on the ground. It’s a handkerchief. I grab the handkerchief, i saw a name. “Nayeon”

WHAT

Is this from Nayeon’s?

I put the handkerchief inside my bag, and finally. Seungyeon already came.

(In the car)

“How’s your first day?”

“It’s day, i had a little problem.”

“What?”

“My classmate got bullied, because she’s just blocking the road.”

“Is that all?”

“The girl wants to slap to my classmate, i’m glad because i quickly grabbed her fist.”

“Wow, you’re such a savior Jeongyeonnie.”

“She wants to be my friend.”

“But you didn’t accept her?”

“Yes, because she’s weak.”

“Just because she’s weak? Jeongyeon-ah! What happened to you? Why are you like that!”

“Because i don’t want her to get dumped by someone! I want her to stand on her own foot!”

“But she needs someone to make her happy!”

I looked at window on defeat.

“She’s quite attractive huh.” I said.

---

Another morning passed, I woked up early because of Seungyeon eonni’s alarm. It’s 8:00 in the morning, i stood up from the bed and i went to the bathroom. After cleaning myself, i wear my uniform and went to the dining area to eat my breakfast.

While eating, i receive a text message from someone.

“Take care of your Nayeon, i will kill her. –Tzuyu”

Because of that message, i need to eat quickly and go to the school and i will Nayeon that i received a text message from Tzuyu, how did she got my phone number?

“Seungyeon eonni, goodbye!”

I quickly ran to the parking lot beside the house to get my new motorcycle.

--

While driving, i was still thinking about Nayeon. I don’t know i hate her a lot. But why i am worried for her? Eventhough you’re weak i’m still worried about you. Eventhough i’m so cold to you last night. Sorry Nayeon-ah..

NAYEON’s POV

I woked up at 8:00 in the morning, i stood out from the bed and i quickly wear my jogging attire because my oppa Jackson noticed that i gained weight.

I started jogging and i saw something not too far away from me..

It’s Jeongyeon, omo. She also lives at this village? She’s so good at driving at her motorcycle huh?

But i hate her, did she think that i already forgot what she said to me yesterday?

“I want you to be my friend.”

“I don’t want to.”

“Why?”

“Because you’re weak!”

“Then, i will work hard.”

“Still a no. I want to see you fighting with Tzuyu. Don’t make yourself dumped by someone.”

After 30 minutes that i spend my time to jog, i suddenly went home because i need to go to school there’s so many activities that we need to do. I wear my school uniform and i went to the dining area to eat my breakfast.

Sana calling....

I answered it pathetically.

“What?”

“You should go here now!”

“Why?”

“Secret! Please go here now!”

Because of my curiousity, i didn’t eat my breakfast because of that pabo girl who’s ing desperate to Tzuyu. -_____- and because that snake says that i need to go to the school, i called my uncle to drove me off to school.

--

When i already arrived at school many students was looking at me.

“Is that Nayeon, right?”

“Yes she is.”

“She’s so lucky! Because Jeongyeon protected her yesterday!”

“Really? Wow.”

I plugged my earphones and i walked while looking at the ground, why the hell are they talking to me? i’m not that popular in this freaking hell--- i mean school.

And because i have an english class today, i went to my locker to grab my book. But i saw a little paper outside.

“Let’s meet at the back of the school. Right now.”

What the ? This freaking school was so big!  But because of curiosity strikes, i went at the back of the school.

While waiting for that person, someone kicked me at the back.............

 

Sorry for the long update! I was thinking about the next scene (LOL) of this chapter.