The first day

My Savior

I woked up at 8:30am in the morning because i have a class at 9:30am, i stood up out from the bed and i grabbed my towel at the back of the rooms door. Before i leave at my room, i smelled something nice, and that was my Mommy Suzy delicious food for our breakfast. She was a great mom ever!

“Mom! Your food is so delicious!”

“Delicious? But you didn’t ate them!”

“I don’t care mom, that was still delicious even though i didn’t start to eat your food. You’re the great mom!”

I go to the bathroom to take a shower. After 15 minutes of shower, i went to my room to wear my uniform. I went to the dining room to eat my breakfast alone, because mommy Suzy already left.

Sana calling......

“Yah wae?”

“Where are you?”

“Still at house! Why?”

“I’m just asking, i’m still at my house too! See you!”

Sana ended the call..

“Seriously? What’s wrong with that girl?”

---

Currently here at the waiting shed, waiting for the bus. It’s already 9:00 you’re not going to be late Nayeon-aaaah.

Finally, the bus was already here, i hop in the bus and sat at the middle left part.

While sitting, i saw a girl at the right part. She was so kinda attractive for me, her side profile was so damn great. Her hair was so short. But i can’t see her face properly. But i don’t care she’s a girl, i will sat beside her if she’s a boy. -_-

Already here infront of my school! While entering, someone pushed me at back and i fell at the ground.

“You’re blocking the road!” Tzuyu yelled at me.

“Oh, i’m sorry...” I bowed.

“Next time if you’re blocking the road again, i will smash my hand onto your face!”

Tzuyu was going to slap me but......

The short haired girl that i saw in the bus earlier held Tzuyu’s fist.

Tzuyu looked at the short haired girl. “Who are you?”

“The principal told me that this school was nice, but what are you doing here? You make this school’s dirty.” Short haired girl let go Tzuyu’s fist.

And Tzuyu already leave with a sigh.

The short haired girl look at me.

“Ka! (Leave)”

I went to the side of the road and she already leave..

While walking at the hallway, i can’t get rid on my mind that short haired girl. She’s my savior, it’s my first time i saw her here at school.

After entering at the room, i sat on my chair and waiting for our teacher.

After 10 minutes of waiting the teacher already came with a new student...

WAIT WHAT?! That short haired girl again!

“Good morning class i will introduced to you your new classmate.”

“Annyeong haseyo, Yoo Jeongyeon imnida. Please take care of me.” The short haired girl introduced herself.

“Oh so, her name is Yoo Jeongyeon she’s the one who saved me earlier.” I whispered on myself.

“Wow she’s so beautiful.”

“Short hair really suits at her..”

“She’s tall.”

“If she was a guy, i will date her!”

“Awesome girl girl crush!”

“Please sit on that table.” My professor pointed her finger on my table.

WHAT

SHE WILL SAT BESIDE ME

IT CAN’T BE.

She finally sat beside me at she looked at me.

“You again?” Jeongyeon yelled.

“What’s wrong Ms. Yoo?”

“N-nothing..”

I looked at her with a “O.O” eyes. “M-mianhae. (sorry)”

She glared at me..

While the professor was writing the lessons on the board. I grabbed my notebook inside my bag. But i noticed that i didn’t bring my pen.

“Yah, where are you my peeeeen.”

I noticed that Jeongyeon looked at me again.

“What?” I glared at her.

“You’re studying but you don’t have a pen?” She grabbed her extra pen on her bag. “Use this.”

“Is it okay to you?”

“Why would i borrowed you my extra pen if it’s not okay to me? Come on!”

I grabbed her pen. “T-thanks..”

--

Lunch time! Lunch time is the favorite time of the students here at Seoul National University, lunch time is my favorite time too! Keke.

Because my friend Sana was busy flirting with Tzuyu -_- i went to the cafeteria alone.

“Jajangmyeon please.” I ordered.

While eating, i saw Sana and Tzuyu flirting outside the cafeteria. Gosh, why Sana was still flirting Tzuyu? Didn’t she knew that Tzuyu likes to bully some students here? I sigh.

And i saw that short haired girl again. Why some girls are tailing her? What is she? A popular? But she’s new here. -__-

“Hey Nayeon-ah!” Chaeyoung yelled.

“Oh hi Chaeyoung-ah it’s been a while.”

“Is Yoo Jeongyeon was familiar to you?”

“Yes, she’s my classmate and she’s my seatmate.”

“Wooooow.”

“Why?”

“Did you know that she was already popular here because of the incident earlier?”

“Incident what? DON’T TELL ME....”

“Yes incident about you and Tzuyu earlier.”

“Holy . But how?”

“Look at this.” She show the picture in her phone, Jeongyeon while holding Tzuyu’s fist.

“Why did she got popular because of that issue?”

“Jeongyeon is the only one who make Tzuyu scared.”

“Oh..”

“I need to go, bye!”

“Bye chaeng!”

“I’m lonely again, what the that short haired girl got popular so easily? Just because of that incident?”

I leave at the cafeteria and back to my room.

While walking at the hallway, i saw my Older brother Jackson.

“Yah, oppa what are you doing here?”

“I’m just visiting you, but your classmate says that you’re not there.”

Oppa Jackson is an Senior High student. Meanwhile, i am a Junior High student. His popularity in our campus is no joke, he got popularity because of his handsomeness, he’s a rapper, he’s smart many girl students fell for him. Some of them was calling me a lucky girl because i can see his body when we’re in the house.

“By the way where did you go last night?”

“In the audition.”

“Audition?”

“Yes, in JYP.”

“REALLY? What happened?”

“My friend Jaebum and i went to JYP building together, and we auditioned there.”

“What did you do?”

“I rapped and dance. And....”

“And?”

“I got accepted! I am already a trainee!!”

“Really?!?”

“But, don’t tell that to your classmates who likes me huh? I will surprise them when the debut date is come.”

“Okay, as you wish but...”

“But? What?”

“You should need to tell mom.”

“Of course! I will tell that to her. See you! I need to go back!”

“Oppa hwaiting!”

-------------------------------------------------

SO, how’s my first chapter? Is that good? Currently writing my second chapter! See you guys!