Save me, save me

My Savior

While waiting to that person, someone kicked me from the back and because the kick was too strong i laid myself to the floor.

“Yah!!” when i looked to the person, i shocked because the one who kicked at my back was Tzuyu...

“This is your final day .” She kicked me again, and i already spilled a lot of blood.

JEONGYEON POV

Having a own motorcycle makes my life so happy, i parked my motorcycle to the parking lot. While walking, i saw a student running to her room.

“Hey!! Something happened to the back!”

“What happened?”

“I don’t know! Follow me!”

Many students was running to the hallway when they heard that there’s something happened at the back of the school, and because my curiosity strikes again. I followed them.

When we already arrived at the back of this ing school, many people was there, when i already came on the front. I saw Nayeon and Tzuyu fighting, i saw Nayeon already had bloods on her uniform and her lips and she wants to punch Tzuyu but she failed. I threw my bag away and i went to Tzuyu just to punch her.

“I already told you that you need to leave her alone!!” i yelled while punching her.

Tzuyu laid to the floor because of the punch, i kicked her so madly.

“Leave her alone!!!”

After i punched her many times, the school guard already came.

“What happened here?” Body guard Taecyeon asked me.

“That girl (Tzuyu) wants to kill Nayeon! You should bring to the guidance office!!”

The body guard bring Tzuyu to the guidance office, i suddenly went to Nayeon.

“Nayeon-ah? Are you okay?” i held hand so tight.

“I want to fight back because i want you to be my friend, but i failed. I’m sorry Jeongyeon i did my best to fight back but i failed, i’m sorry. I hope we can be friends.” She spilled blood again.

“We can be friends Nayeon-ah.”

“I can’t breathe Jeongyeon..”

I carried her and we went to the clinic, many students followed us because of Nayeon’s condition.

When we already arrived at the clinic~~~~

“What happened to her?” Doctor Mina shocked because of Nayeon’s condition.

“Tzuyu wants to kill her, i’m glad that i’m already here when i received this issue.”

“You’re a savior huh?”

“Yes i am, i’m her friend.”

After Dr. Mina gave Nayeon a treatment she leaves at the clinic for a while.

“Please let your friend rest.”

“Okay, thank you doctor.”

 Nayeon woked up because she fell hungry.

“J-jeongyeon-ah..”

“What is it? Are you okay now?”

“I’m not okay, can you please buy me a food? I’m hungry..”

“Okay, what do you want?”

“You..”

“What?”

“I mean i need a burger.”

“No burger for today, how about ramen?”

“Okay..”

When i was going to leave, she quickly grabbed my arm..

“What?”

“Thankyou so much, for protecting me. I’m so glad because we’re already friends.”

“Stop being so dramatic, bunny. I’m going to leave. You stay here. Okay?”

“Okay.”

When I was going to leave, many students blocking my way.

“Jeongyeon-ah! What happened to Nayeon? Is she okay now?”

“Jeongyeon-ah you’re so nice!”

“Jeongyeon-ah! I’m your fangirl!!”

“She’s already okay, please stop blocking my way because she’s hungry! I need to buy her some foods!” I walked out because finally they didn’t blocking my way anymore and i went to the cafeteria.

NAYEON POV

Oh my god! Jeongyeon saved me again! And we already friends? Sadly Tzuyu will be expelled in this school. I’m so happy! But, my mom will be mad at me again because of my minor wounds. Thank god finally I already have a friend!

While waiting for her, i suddenly grab my phone to call Oppa Jackson.

“Oppa?”

“Hey Nayeon-ssi! Where are you? Someone said that you’re in a fight earlier! Are you okay now? Where are you? I’m going there!”

“No oppa, i’m already okay. Someone helped me, she’s my first friend. Her name is Jeongyeon she’s my classmate. Please don’t tell this to mom.”

“Okay, i see. I won’t tell this to mom, but i need to talk to Jeongyeon. You’re at clinic right?”

“Yes, come here.”

While waiting for Jackson and Jeongyeon i called Sana.

“Hey Nayeon! Are you okay?”

“Yes i am!”

“You’re so lucky, because Jeongyeon saved you from danger. I like her eventhough she’s a girl.”

“Stop flirting, she’s mine!”

“I’m just kidding, i know that you like her.”

“How’s there?”

“Jeongyeon gets more popular! Even you! Some of the students here are so worried to you.”

“Tell them that i’m already okay because of my Jeongyeon.”

“My Jeongyeon your face! Bye see you soon!”

And Jackson came..

And Jeongyeon came..

“Hey,why are you doing to Nayeon?”

“I’m sorry i’m her brother, i’m Jackson nice to meet you.” He grabbed Jeongyeon’s hand to shake it.

“Oh, sorry. I’m Jeongyeon, Nayeon-ah here’s your ramen.”

“Uhm, thankyou for helping her Jeongyeon. I’m so sad because i’m not there to protect her. I’m glad because you saved her.”

“No worries, Jackson oppa. I don’t want to have a bully victim here in school.”

“You’re a savior! I already have a trust on you Jeongyeon-ssi.”

“Oh really? Thank you so much.”

“By the way, here’s the food. I know that you’re hungry because you’re here in clinic because of Nayeon, eat well.”

“Thank you so much!”

“I need to leave Jeongyeon please take care of my sister. Nayeon-ah! Goodbye see you at house!” And Jackson already leave.

“I thought he was Tzuyu’s brother and he might kill you.” Jeongyeon said while preparing the food.

After Jeongyeon preparing the food she scoop a noodles.

“Say aaahhh”

“Stop it Jeongyeon i can do this.”

“No!”

“Arasseo arasseo, don’t be mad.”

---

After eating, Doctor Mina already came.

“You need to go home Nayeon-ah the school is already ended.”

“Okay ma’am but i can’t walk properly.”

“Piggy back ride Nayeon-ah? You want?” Jeongyeon said while taking her pants and shirt. “I need to go to comfort room first doctor.”

“Okay, after you using the clinic just leave here and lock the door. Okay?” And Doctor Mina leaves again.

After Jeongyeon changing her clothes...

“Nayeon-ah are you ready?”

“J-jeongyeon-ah i can’t ride on your back..”

“I want you to rest in your house. Not here come on.”

I ride on her back and we leave at the clinic together.

 

i will really update this chapter yesterday but i forgot to bring my laptop. sorry guys!

ig: taeyeonsenpai_