day 10 (final)

Love You For Lifetime
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘I named her Taeha..’

 

 

Jongin is now at the balcony staring at all the star above. His hair went wild with the flow of the night air. ‘are you there love? I miss you..’

 

 

“heyyy jonginnie~ what are you doing out there? Staring at the star? Again? lets get inside. its cold” jongin look at the figure talking to him so impolitely.

“I don’t want to” jongin reject.

“come on~ come inside. Its getting colder and you’re not as young and healthy as I am”

“can you just call me d-” his word being cut

“nonono. You’re my buddy.” The figure insisted.

Jongin only shakes his head. Kinda disappointed.

The figure walk to his side taking his arm and drag him inside.

“come jonginnie ive cooked you a real delicious diner.”

“you cook?” jongin look at the figure beside him.

“yep!” the figure smile.

Now. This is scary. Jongin don’t want to get any stomach ache anymore. Once is enough because the figure is not a good cook.

 

 

Their arrival are being acknowledge by sehun. He is sitting at the diner table quietly. Staring at all the food. He look at me and I gave him a pity smile. He is scared too.

“look. I’ve said Im already full.” Sehun said

“no. you. Will. Eat.” The figure said. The hands on the waist.

“me too.” jongin tried.

“you too buddy. Sit!” the figure angrily sat down between jongin and sehun.

There nothing I can do anymore. I pray to god not to take my soul tonight. Not today.

 

“jonginnie. You know that I love sunflower so ing lot right?”

“language buddy.” Jongin said.

“as if!” the figure said.

Jongin pulled the ear and the figure cried in pain. Sehun start to laugh in amusement.

“how dare you!” the figure pouting and kick sehun for laughing. Sehun is sorry. Sehun linked their hands together and asking for the figure permission to start talking.

“um.. uncle jongin. I have a news about us.” Jongin look at them curiously.

“what is it about, son?” jongin ask now turning to the other figure.

“we’re getting married, dad.” The figure said. Jongin is shocked. He smiled. Finally..

“congrats to you two~”

“yes it is. You know what buddy~ sehun propose to me yesterday while we are having s-” sehun cups not letting her continue the word. He sighed. Face turning red in embrassement.

Jongin laugh at those two. He is the one taking care of her till now. Hell, she’s shameless.

“so jonginnie. I want my wedding full of sunflower!” she said dreamily. Jongin smile at her. He will gives her anything she wanted. All just for his lovely daughter, kim taeha.

 

 

 

 

That day..

He is on his way to the hospital. Kyungsoo’s right beside him at the passenger seat. He whimpered in pain. Jongin is panic. He tried to calm himself so they will not get into any accident.

 

He drove the car right at the front door of the hospital. All the nurse helping his wife to the emergency labour room.

 

The nurse asked him whether he wants to get inside or not. Jongin said yes.

 

He is determined. Although he hates blood. He wants to be there. Right beside kyungsoo.

 

Till kyungsoo last breath.

 

 

“jongin..”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter