Welcome to the Lee Mansion

Dollhouse

Bom's eyes widened. 'He is the Lord's son? I can't believe it, how can such a ruthless person be so beautiful?' But then she saw the emptiness in his eyes and understood that even if his appearance is beautiful, his soul is not. She could fell the dark, threatening aura coming from him and felt chills going down her spine, worried about her future.

"Welcome to the household Miss Park. It might look a bit overwhelming at first but I'm pretty sure you will get used to it soon enough. Lisa, please take her to her chambers. I will be there in 30 minutes."

In a few seconds, she noticed a pretty, young girl entering a room. She wore a simple black and silky dress reaching her ankles, and a white, frilly apron tied around her small waist with a bow on her back. Her long, light brown hair was tied up into 2 french braids with black ribbons at the end. She had soft, feminine features with big eyes, straight nose, and plump lips; forehead covered by a fringe curled a little on the sides. Bom was totally taken back by the other's beauty. She looked so foreign and exotic, something that the girl was not used to, living near the edge of Metropolis where people didn't care about their appearance as it didn't bring them any benefits. The servant graciously took her luggage into her small hands and quietly asked her to follow.

Bom followed the girl to her room. She was shocked by how big and spacious the mansion was and even more shocked when she saw the place where she's supposed to be staying in. The room was big, walls painted in grey with thin, white frames made of plaster around the furniture and white ceiling. Huge windows reaching from the bottom to nearly the top of a room decorated with white shutters were brightening the room with sunlight and showing a beautiful view of the garden. All the furniture in a room were in ivory colour with gold flourishes and ornaments with a king-size bed in the middle, countless amount of small, beige and gold pillows lying on its surface. Between two windows there was a small commode with the finest perfumes as well as hair accessories on it, and a mirror above. On the right side of a room, there was a huge wardrobe with a fabric of few dresses shyly sneaking its way out through the unclosed doors, and a screen covered with a beige velvet right next to it. On the left side, there was a chair, a small, round coffee table, a wool carpet and a small bookshelf creating a nice and cosy corner for winter nights. In front of the bed, there was a marble fireplace with engraved floral patterns on the sides. 

"Are you sure it is the place where I'm staying?"

"Yes, Ma'am. At least this is the chamber that was chosen for you by the Lord."

"Please, don't call me Ma'am, it makes me feel weird. My name is Park Bom, but you can call me Bom."

"Oh, my name is Lalisa but everyone here calls me Lisa."

"Lalisa? It doesn't sound like a common name in Metropolis? Are you a foreigner?"

"Yes, I'm from Dozroria, a country far away from here. We were in a state of war with Metropolis a long time ago and I was taken with my brother and a best friend away from our home to serve here."

"I'm so sorry. To be honest, I even didn't know we had a war with another country."

"You didn't?" the other girl asked quite shocked.

"No, I am from Zone 2 were people hear very little about the politics of our country, concentrating mostly on work. Was it a long time ago?"

"Well, it should be about 12 years now." with this Bom's eyes widened. 

"12 years?! How old are you?"

"I turned 17 this year. I was taken when I was 5."

"That's... that's inhumane to separate such a young child from their parents! Are your brother and your best friend still with you?"

"Ekhm... yes. My brother is a gardener. His name is Chittaphon but everyone calls him Ten. My best friend is a personal servant of the Lord's son. His name is Kunpimook but everyone calls him BamBam. I'm sure you'll meet them soon." As soon as Lisa stopped talking, they heard a soft sound of the opening door and saw the heir coming in. He wasn't wearing his black trousers and white shirt anymore. Instead of that he was now fully dressed in his suit with long, wooly, black blazer and gray, silky vest peaking from underneath. 

"Lisa, you can leave now. Tell my parents we will join them during the lunch." 'We?' Bom couldn't understand what is going on around her. 'is it normal for servants to eat with the Lord?' Seeing the other girl leaving the room she stiffed a little becoming even more cautious of her surrounding. "How do you like your new chambers?"

"I actually wanted to talk about it with you, sir. Isn't this room a little bit too much? I mean It is so spacious and beautiful like for the finest guest, and I'm... I'm just a servant," she said quietly looking at her shoes as if scared that her question will offend the boy. However, she looked up as soon as she heard a soft chuckle. 

"Who told you that you're just a servant? Jinyoung?" Soo Hyuk looked straight into her eyes brushing her bangs away from her forehead.

"Pardon?"

"You're not my servant, Bommie. In fact, I don't even need one. You've seen how many of those wander around here already." He walked behind her and smoothed her skin from her jaw down to her shoulder with his fingers. 

"W- What am I then?" Bom stuttered as she felt soft fabric around her neck. Then a hot breath hit her ear and a long arm circled her small waist pulling her closer to the man. 

"Don't you know, yet? You're my pet, and this," he touched the fabric on her neck, "this is the collar that will show everyone that you're mine. Forever."

 

 

###

 

 

Lisa took her to the dining room for her first ever meal with the Lord and his family. After putting the 'collar' on her neck, the heir walked to the enormous wardrobe and took out a dress and put it down on a bed and ordered one of the maids to get her ready for the dinner. And now here she is, wearing a scarlet dress with black frills on a front of it, and a similar belt wrapped around her waist tied up in a bow on her back; soft silk rustling with every nervous step as she walked closer to the room. The maid opened the heavy door for her and whispered "good luck" while passing by. 

Aside from Soo Hyuk, there were 3 more people in a room. An older man, the Lord, was sitting proudly in front of the doors, observing everything around him. On his left, there was a beautiful lady in her 40s wearing a dark purple dress and diamond neckless. The second thing Bom noticed is her stern face and disapproving look directed towards her son. There was also a younger girl sitting next to the Lady there was a young girl, probably a few years older than Bom herself, in an ivory lace dress; her long, blonde locks pinned up with small gems, eyes heavily defined with eyeliner in a way only elite could wear it. 'This girl is so beautiful and classy," Bom thought "is it the Master's fiancé? Am I going to be his mistress?"

Seeing Bom's uneasiness, Soo Hyuk approached her and slowly led to the to her seat. This seemed to bring her back to the reality and she just looked at the older boy not really knowing what to do. "Let me introduce to everyone. The man over here is my father, the Lord Lee Soo Man. The lady on his left is my mother Sora and the beautiful girl in front of you is my older sister Chaerin," As soon as the heir finished introducing his family members, Bom heard the older lady scoffing.

"Who thought we'll ever sit at the table with a mere commoner like... this thing."

"Mum, how many times do I have to tell you; it's not a thing. It's a human being, her name is Bom and she's mine." Soo Hyuk said in seemingly calm voice but his eyes were full of anger.

"Then I guess you would have to feed her today because I'm pretty sure the poor thi... girl doesn't even know how to use a fork or knife." Bom's cheeks blushed in embarrassment. She may be poor but she wasn't stupid, "If you want her to eat with us then you should spend some time on teaching her some manners. It's really a shame to our family that someone like this gets to spend time with us." 

"You're not much better than her." the boy muttered under his breath and brought his fork with rice up closer to Bom's mouth. "Bommie, say aaaaaaaaaaa" Bom not knowing what to do opened slightly letting the Lord's son feed her. 

"Hyukkie I know you're enjoying it but I think she can eat by herself, right?" Chaerin looked up from her dish to look at Bom expectantly. The younger girl just nodded her head slightly and noticed a slight sulking expression on Soo Hyuk's face. She blushed even more as she wasn't expecting such a cute expression from the other. "Don't worry Bom, I'll teach you everything you need to know," now Chaerin's delicate hand was touching hers and smoothing her skin with her thumb. "one more thing, welcome to the Lee mansion."