Ch2

Ms. Popular

(Sunhee's POV)

I got to school at 7:30. It was a bit farther from my apartment then I thought.I had to check the address 5times to make sure it was the right one. When I was certain that it was, my jaw dropped to see my new school. It was HUGE! It had a drive way(I don't know what to call it lol) that looked like it belonged at a red carpet. The parking lot looked like it was made for limousines.It had a gate with guards standing at the enterance. What do they have at the school thats so valuable! The school looks like it's only for high class rich people or famous people. I thought why am I enrolling here!

 

 (School view early night/early morning)

I entered the school and wondered around for a while looking for the principles office or at least the teachers office room. The inside of the school is like a maze, and before I knew it I was lost.

(Hoshi's POV)

We got to school 7:45. Just enough time to find my locker and class. The camera crew got stopped by the guards because they weren't allowed. I was glad. Seungkwan was about the only person who wasn't. "Nooo please! Let them in! Who's gonna record this beautiful Booyonce!" "Come on Seungkwan, you don't want to be late" said S.Coups. The rest of us just ditched him and went our own ways. Since I'm a Junior this year, I finally get a locker and a class upstairs. When I got to my locker, I saw a person looking like they had no idea what they were doing. I looked closer and noticed that it was the same girl that I saw this morning. I went up to her.

"Hey are you lost?" She jumped. She looked startled to see me as if she hasn't seen a living creature before.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't see you there...yeah I'm just trying to find the teachers office."

"The teachers office? That's on the other side of the building." She kind of looked cute up close...

"Oh great. I'm probably gonna get lost on the way." This is your chance Kwon Soonyoung!

"I can take you there if you want." Right after I said that she looked like she just saw a box of kittens.

"Thank you sooooo much! I'm Hye Sunee by the way, but everyone else just calls me Sunny."

"(Naega Hosh...JK!) I'm Hoshi"