Ch1

Ms. Popular

(Sunee's POV)

Beep!...Beep!...Beep!

I was about to kiss Jungkook, but then something held me back. I was suddenly dragged back to reality and everything vanished. Noooo! I was so close! I woke up, noticed that I didn't change from my work clothes from yesterday, remembering that I took the night shift because I needed my daytime to study for school, but school starts today. I looked at the alarm, still beeping, 6:00am. "stupid alarm". as I thought to myself. 

I got up and started my daily routine. Once I was finished taking a shower, I got my uniform and did my hair. It's pretty easy because I always just wear it down scince it's short. I went to the "kitchen"(more like a small area in a apartment to cook) and made myself breakfast. We were running out of Nutella, which reminded me that I need to hit the gym. I've been pretty busy this month because of studying for the test of the beginning of the year even though today's the first day of school. I always saw "Do it ahead to be ahead." It is a new school so I don't know what to expect.

I checked my phone to see if I had any messeges from my mom. None just like the past week. The last messege that she sent me was at the beginning of the month saying "Hi honey! How are you? We are doing fine. I heard that school is going to start soon. I wish you good. luck and don't push yourself too much. Remember to eat a lot! From your loving parents". They send me money each week even though they already pay for my bills. I sometimes find it annoying as if they're saying that I can't live by myself (not physically).

I looked at the time and saw that it was 6:40 so I head out of my apartment. I started walking at the busy streets of Seoul. People driving to their work, running to catch the train, and walking to their destinations. All the cars were beeping their horns to something that was blocking the road, but it was so far away that it's out of eyes sight. I find this annoying so I put my headphones in and started listening to BTS song "Blood, Sweat, & Tears" and continued my way.

(Hoshi's POV)

I was sitting in the van with me members. We were trying to get to school. We left at 6:30 but we still haven't gotten there. The producers always record our first day of school to show the stars everyday life. To be honest I rather just walk miles then be stuffed up in here for a long time. Our driver was hitting the horn crazy while muttering about crazy people these days. I found this annoying but found out that so do other people. There was a girl outside making a crazy face at our van. I probably would've too, but I noticed something else. She was wearing my school uniform. I wonder if she's new. Every year, more than 30 people drops out because they can't keep up or it's too much. Mentally and financially. Not many people can return and it's basically a one time opprotunity to enroll this school. There are alot of freshmans each year, and most of them don't know what's coming for them. I'm just gonna assume she's one of them. Speaking of freshmans Dino was having  a intreview with the camera right now. "I hope that I can be one of the top students so I can make my parents proud!" says Dino. I thought to myself "You have no idea."

Image result for heirs uniform           uniform