Chapter Seven

His Billionaire Badboy

I'm still alive do not fear, sorry for not updating for like almost a year now it's just that I've lacked ideas for this story and with school and all I just cba. However reading all your comments has inspired me to start updating again. 😀 so shall we continue... 

--------------------------------

****************************

"Yoongi let's go eat lunch"

****************************

 

Yoongi's P. O. V

I sighed glancing over at jungkook. 

"Shouldn't you be at school?" I questioned him looking over at Taehyung who looked a bit surprised. 

"Yeah, but I missed you and plus you didn't really wanna come to work. So i thought this would cheer you up" he said with a soft smile walking over to my desk to help me pack up. 

"Oh so Jin was right you were also seeing someone else" Taehyung said voice completely changing from sad and hurt to completely stone cold. 

"What???" I paused and jungkook followed looking up at me. 

What had jimin told jin and what had jin told everyone else, he hadn't cheated on jimin. 

Not really at least. 

"Don't play dumb, the only reason I said all that was cause jimin ask me to. But now that i've see all this you don't deserve him" Taehyung said glaring at me then jungkook. 

"..." I didn't know what to say, what the is going on. 

What the make him believe that i dont deserve jimin... 

"No words huh, to think you stoop so low to ing a kid. Damn Yoongi I never thought ia would look good on you, your 23 and your sleeping with a kid. That still hasn't sunk in" he said mockingly whilst laughing. 

As much as i wanted to punch him in the ing face i can't be bothered to deal with him.

Quickly I grabbed my stuff readying to leave when jungkook suddenly opened his mouth. 

"Don't speak to yoongi like that, i may not know much about this whole situation but what I do know is you don't have a ing right to say crap like that!" jungkook said glaring at Taehyung and grabbing my hand pulling me to the door before saying. 

"Oh by the way i'm ing the one who's ing him"

And with that we were out the door and on to the elevator. As soon as we stepped into the elevator i broke out laughing, he really is just a kid i thought.

"What!" he said glancing at me before we stepped out the elevator.

"Really, thanks for sticking up for me and all but did you really have to say that at the end." I continued to laugh as he guided me to his car.

We got into his car before he started to speak again.

"What, i corrected him he got it wrong" he said with a smirk and a shrug.

 I shook my head and continued to laugh, something about being with him made me feel calm and almost forget about all my problems. But he's just a kid.

"Yoongi your making that face again, i'm not a kid everyone else can look at me like that but not you yoongi. Look at me like i'm a man, your man." he said starting the car and pulling out of the car park.

What did he say...did i hear him right...

Before i could speak my phone rang.

RING! RING! RING!

I pulled my phone out of my pants pocket taking a quick look at the caller ID.

Jin...

Jungkook quickly glanced at me before throwing his gaze back to the road. I reluctantly swiped right and answered.

"Yeah" I said placing my phone to my ear.

"I packed up your clothes you can come get from my place." he said kind of coldly.

I hated it.

"Whatever he told isn't true" i said raising my voice slightly.

"Yoongi he's broken" Jin said hevoice almost implying i broke him.

"Jin if he's broken then what the hell am i" i questioned into the phone almost yelling, earning a worried glace from jungkook.

"Your clearly okay, seeing as your... well you know what i mean yoongi." jin said voice again implying i wasnt still hurt or i just didnt care.

"No i don't get what you mean, he ing cheated on me" i said way to calmly for what had just come out my mouth.

But what the hell was i working myself up for, im clearly on my own here.

"You know what yoongi just send me your current address, and i send your stuff for you save you the trouble. Bye" he said quickly ended the call.

I looked around finally noticing the car had came to a stop quite a while ago.

"Wanna talk about this and what happen back there, basically everything" he said looking away you could tell he thought he was pushing it but he wasn't he had every right to know.

"Yeah, sure" i said as we got out of the car and walked into a rather fancy looking bakery.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow, that sounds pretty ty but if all that didn't happen you wouldn't have been able to meet some one as great as me" he said taking a bit out of his double chocolate cake.

"I guess..." i mumbled poking at the slice of strawberry cake that sat infront of me.

Jungkook quickly taking notice of the fact i have yet to touch my cake began to speak.

"Huh, ah i should of figure you doesn't like sweet thing." he said taking a piece of my cake.

"Ha, i guess jimin was right i don't look like the type to like sweet things" As soon as jimin's name came out my mouth jungkook clicked his tung, face quickly going sour.

"Seeing as you've told me personal stuff about you, what do you wanna know about me" he said quickly changing the subject and i think that was for the best.

what did i want to know about jungkook, i know he's 17... a child. 

"Your parents, you don't live with them right" i said realizing that i've never seen his parents before.

His face darken and the atomstophere became bitter, i had said something wrong. 

"It's fine i just don't really wanna talk about them," he said with a soft smile before continuing.

"However i'll tell you anything else you want to know" 

I nodded i could force him to tell plus after all this time he never forced me to tell him anything.

"Why is that you like me, you could have any one your age" i laugh remembering his confession from this morning.

"I like you because... i don't know when i'm with you my world lights up and i can't help but smile. Also i don't want anyone else" He said with the sweetest smile as he continued to eat both mine and he's own cake.

I blushed looking away, was he really serious.

"Yoongi how do you feel about me?" He questioned eyes compeletly focused on me.

"I don't hate you" I mumbled out doubting he would hear, but he did and once again he smiled.

"Huh, fair enough but we'll have to change that soon won't we" he smirked.

Choosing to ignore him i remembered what Jin had said. Judging what jimin had told jin and he told everyone, no one would let me stay i guess i'm going to have to take the brat up on his offer.

"Type in your address" I said handing him my phone.

"Really, i thought you said you stay with one of your other friends" he said taking my phone.

"Fine" I let out a sigh before reaching back for my phone.

"I was joking your more than welcome plus it will give me more time to win over your heart." he smiled typing in his address and handing me back my phone.

"Wanna go home" He spoke after a brief momment of silence.

"You have school and i have work" I pointed out as he paid the lady and we exited the store.

"I never want to go to school and i'm pretty sure you don't wanna go back to work" he uttered as he got in the car after me.

"Your right." i said placing my head on the window.

"I'm alway right" he laughed as he started the car and proceeded todrive back to his place.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Longest chapter i've ever written i think.

Kinda proof read.