Chapter One

His Billionaire Badboy

----------------------------

RING RING RING

-----------------------------

I answered my ringing phone only to be yelled at by a very worried Jimin.

(On the phone)

Jimin: Yoongi, where the hell are you?

"Out." I replied calmly. What right does he have to ask me that anyway?

Jimin: Sorry I didn't mean to shout, I'm was just worried sick... Hurry up and come back.

"Okay, I'll be back soon. And I'm sorry too"

(end of call)

With that I cut off the phone, can I really just forgive him?

Well in a way I did cheat as well didn't I? But I don't know how long he's been sleeping with Taehyung my best friend... Not any more I guess.

(At home)

As I walked through the door, I was greated with a big hug from Jimin. I hugged him back. Damn Yoongi why are you so weak?

"Where were you last night?" He question as he walked to the kitchen to start breakfast.

"Hm, oh I was at friends from work. I got drunk so I just stayed there." I answered knowing I couldn't say anyone else cause he would have checked. I saw something on the floor that didn't belong to me or Jimin.

"Oh okay make sure to ca-"

"Was Taehyung here last night?" I said, cutting Jimin off as I pick up one pair of a light up sock which I bought Taehyung for his birthday. He does like weird things after all.

"Oh yeah he stayed the night, because you weren't here and I was worried and you know I don't like to be left home alone." he said, placing the food on the table.

Really your gonna stand here and lie to my face? Well I did just lie to his, but it isn't the same right?

"Oh yeah, sorry again... I'm going to shower, leave my food on the side." I said heading to the bath room.

"Okay....." He said as I closed the door.

(Later that day)

Me and  Jimin had invited everyone around to hang out and that meant Taehyung, who was flirting with Jimin every chance he got and I finally started to notice.

"You okay? Jimin told me about the whole disappearing act you pulled last night." Hoseok (another one of my close friends and fellow rapper ) said.

"Yeah, really? Hm" I replied sourly.

"What's got your underwear in a twist?" he said in a joking tone.

"Nothing." I said as I saw Jimin disappearing off into the kitchen followed by Taehyung.

"Hey Jin-hyung wanna drink?" Hoseok said, heading towards the kitchen.

"Yeah, thanks Hobi." Jin answered sweetly.

"I'll get it." I said without thinking and walked into the kitchen silently.

To catch them right in the act, Jimin sitting on the counter top with Taehyung in between his legs, kissing him.

"Jimin, let's play a g-" Hoseok walked in, looking way more shocked than me.

They both look at us, shocked and by that time every one was gathered in the kitchen.

"Yoongi, I'm s-" Taehyung tried to say before I cut him off.

"Really Jimin really?" I stormed out the kitchen, putting on my shoes and grabbing my coat. Slamming the door on the way out.

"Jimin leave him, he needs to cool down." I heard Namjoon say before I made my way out onto the cold dark streets.

(At a park somewhere)

I took out my phone and call the first person that came up.

"Hey are you free right now?"

-------------------------------------------------

sorry guys for taking so long 

To update but I hope you are

Enjoying the fanfic.

----------------------------------