Chapter Three

His Billionaire Badboy

~~~~~~~~~

Yoongi's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~

"Try and sort it out, don't care how, just try." Jin said before closing the door. Jin really is the mother of our group and of course he hates it when we get into arguements.

"Sorry." Jimin said weakly, looking at the ground.

"Why...why him?" I whispered, holding in the tears that threatened to fall. Only Jimin could make me feel this way.

"H-he was there when you weren't, when you were too busy with work." Jimin said, his voice cracked with every word. He wanted to cry but he probably didn't think he deserved to. He didn't.

"Why?..." I said again, apart of me wasn't satisfied with his answer.

"I felt neglected. I don't know why but I felt like you stopped loving me, so I looked for love and comfort somewhere else. I shouldn't have because I should have known that no matter what you'll always love me." He said, fiddling with the arm of the couch.

"... How long?..." I spoke quietly, still not once looking at him.

"One month." 

Liar.

"The truth Jimin, stop lying to me." I said, standing up from the couch.

"Okay okay... six month, every since you got your promotion." Jimin said, looking at me with guilty eyes.

Wow six months. Boy, am I dumb.

Jimin got up from the couch, making his way to me.

"What about you???" Jimin said.

I paused...

Was he talking about Jungkook?

"What, you have no-" he cut me off half way.

"No I'm mean that kid that you were with, did you sleep with him?" he ask, the one time I choose to look him in the eyes, he gave that same innocent look I feel in love with.

"...N-no I didn't, he's just one of my co worker's younger brother." 

That's a lie. I shouldn't lie but its for the best, I shouldn't drag him into this.

"Okay... I'm so so sorry so I'm begging you give me one more chance." Eyes begging me to say yes, and of course the one thing I, Min Yoongi, am weak for is Jimin. He is my one and only weakness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two Days Later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You should call him, find out whats going on." Yugyeom said, throwing off his shoes and entering my house.

"You're right, I need to know where I stand." I answered, taking out my phone and dialing his number.

Ring!

Ring!

Ring!

"What?" A grumpy voice came from the other end of the phone.

"Don't what me, you left me hanging for two days... so is there an us?" I said, sounding rather pathetic but in the short time I've known Yoongi I've develop an interest in him. I don't know why but I want him.

"Listen Kookie there was never an us okay?" ...

"You used me." I said, clearly angry.

"I never used you, I assumed we both knew." He said, slightly rising his voice.

"..."  

I cut off the phone.

"So???" Yugyeom questioned.

" it, let's go." I said, grabbing my car keys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tbh I don't know what to do now

But I'm gonna make some

Go down. Yoongi lied omg.

Jk but jimin had it coming. I love

Jimin really tho he just makes a 

Good bad guy.

Sorry its short the next one will 

Be longer just need to quickly

Add this bit so it save me some

Time because I is a very busy 

Person. Jk I have no life, I'm just

Hella lazy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~