Chapter 5

Running before you Disappear

///Jungkook POV///

I need to keep that Yoongi guy away from my Jiminnie! But how? I can't get anyone to help me since I can't tell anyone I like Jimin! I have an idea but I'll need to wait for school to end.

———TIME LAPSE———

RINGG! RINGG!

Ah, there's the bell! I'm gonna do what I planned to do to get Jimin back, but I need to hurry. This is only Phase One of my plan. I rushee to Yoongi's classroom before Jimin can and I grabbed him from the crowd and pushed him in the bathroom.

"What do you think your doing!" Yoongi shouted

"Stay away from Jimin!" I shouted back

I grabbed him by the collar and pushed him against the wall.

"I'm not afraid of you." Yoongi said icily 

"You should be! Stay away from Jimin, he's mine!" I said back

"Hmm, so you do like Jimin!" Yoongi said while laughing "Your never gonna get him to like you after what you have done to him! Face it! He's mine!"

"You'll see! I'm going to get him back!" I screamed

I was about to punch him then and there when suddenly some guy went inside and I had to drop Yoongi.

Phase One was a fail. I planned to scare Yoongi out of trying to get my Jiminnie! Oh well, let's just see who will Jimin choose in the end, and I'll make sure it's me.

///Jimin & Jungkook POV///

Kookie (this is how Jungkook's name looks like on Jimin's phone): Hi Jiminnie hyung~

Huh, Jungkook's texting me! He never texts me unless he really needs to. (Jimin POV)

My Cute Jiminnie~ (this is how Jimin's name looks like on Jungkook's phone): What do you need Jungkook?

Huh? Jimin always uses Kookie when we text! And why would he be asking if I need anything? (Jungkook's POV)

Kookie: I don't need anything. Why would you be asking that?

My Cute Jiminnie~: Because you never message me unless you need something.

Kookie: Well, I just want to talk to you! We haven't talked in awhile.

My Cute Jiminnie~: True

Kookie: Can you please stop ignoring me in school

My Cute Jiminnie~: Huh? But I thought you wanted me to leave you alone? And I'm not ignoring you!

Kookie: You are! You always talk with Yoongi hyung and not me! Unfair! 😠

My Cute Jiminie~: Are you jealous?

Kookie: Maybe... Just talk to me more! I miss you!

My Cute Jiminnie: Uhh, ok

Kookie: Yay! Sit next to me during lunch and recess!

My Cute Jiminnie~: I thought you didn't like it when I sat next to you.

Kookie: I MISS YOU 😠

My Cute Jiminnie: Ok, ok! I need to go now Kookie-ah! See you tomorrow!

///Yoongi POV///

We went back to my house and cuddled all day. Me and my Jiminnie~

—————————————————————————————————

Hii!! I'm back from my trip!! A comment told me I misspelled the title of the fanfic! Sorry for that and thank you for correcting me! I'm not very good with spelling aparantly. Please subscribe, vote, and comment if you want a jikook or yoonmin ending!

~Author-nim