Chapter One

Running before you Disappear

///Jimin POV///

RING! RING!

I looked up to see my alarm clock going off. Another day at school. Another day with Jungkook pushing me away. I got up from my bed to do my daily morning routine. 

-------TIME LAPSE--------

"Goodbye mom!" I said

"Bye Jimin." she replied from the kitchen

I walked out of my house and into the side walk. Today, I somehow felt even more upset than I usually do. I have nothing against school, really, its just, I feel today will be no different than the other days. I will keep telling myself 'I will stop going after Jungkook', but I never do and it's really affecting me! He's just so rude that I don't know what I see in him! Sure, he's really smart (but I am too!), and he's the captain of the football team, and he's really cute, but so what?! He used to be so nice to me, back when we were friends, but when he found out I liked him (someone probably told him), he started ignoring me like the plague and treating me like I was nothing. He is so insensitive! Probably the only reason why he still hangs out with me is because our friends still hang out in a group toghether. You know what, today I will really ignore him and not mind him, like he always wanted me to do! 

I accedently walked into someone because I was so lost in my thoughts. Turns out, I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize that I was already at school or that someone was in front of me! We both (kinda) fell down.

///Yoongi POV///

I was walking (very sleepily) towards campus when someone bumped into me and made us both fall down! How dare that person! I turned my head to see who bumped into me. Yes, I admit that I was about to rage on that person, when I actually saw his face. He looked like an angel! A cute one at that! I guess I was staring for too long because his face turned into something of confusion into worry when he saw me.

"Are you okay? Oh, this is my fault! I'm so sorry! I'm so clumsy! I wasn't looking where I was going and..." he said

I snapped out of my transe when I heard his voice. High pitched and cute...like him. What are you saying Min Yoongi?! Pull yourself together! Remember to keep cool....despite how cute he looks.

"It's okay." I cut him short

----------------------------------------

Is this okay for a first chapter? I'm gonna update later today so don't worry (=.=)

~Author-nim