Chapter 17

Running before you Disappear

//JIMIN POV//

It's been a week since Jungkook dumped me.

I knew this was coming.

After he asked me out, he started becoming distant from me.

He started becoming distant when that guy Taehyung joined the school.

I think he has a crush on Taehyung.

It's fine.

I headed to my next class.

Chemistry.

I used to sit next to Jungkook, but then he started sitting next to Taehyung.

I sat down on a random seat

Jungkook and Taehyung happened to sit next to my lab table.

I could feel Jungkook's glare on me. As if I meant to sit next to them. I ignored him.

Hobie hyung sat down next to me.

"Hey Jiminnie~!" Hobie said

My mood immediatly lifted.

"Hi Hobie~!" I said

"How's my favortie person today?" Hobie asked

"F-fine." I said while blushing and looking at the other direction

That other direction happened to be where Jungkook and Taehyung are sitting.

Jungkook and I made eye contact and he looked confused.

"Aww, Jiminnie~!" Hobie cooed "You look so cute when you're blushing!"

Jungkook looked even more confused when he heard that.

"Stop" I said while giggling still looking away, trying to hide my blush

Jungkook kept the eye contact. He looked even more confused, if that was possible.

"By the way Jiminnie, heard you're single now. I was wondering if you could be my boyfriend, since you obviously know I've been crushing on you for the longest time." Hobie said

Jungkook looked me directly in the eye. I could see a flash of confusion before I could see anger.

I turned around and looked at Hobie.

I got over Jungkook before we broke up, because I saw the break up coming. I was still sad, tho, but Hobie's cute letters always made me happy. I will admit, after I found out he was the one who was writing those letters a week back, and started hanging out with him, I developed a crush on him. How could you not?! He was nice and all that. He also never stopped writing those letters.

"I-I'll be your boyfriend." I said while smiling

"W-what?" Hobie asked "I thought you'd be hung over Jungkook."

I knew our conversation could be overheard by Jungkook

"To be honest" I said "I saw it coming, the break up. Besides, I didn't feel like his boyfriend, since he hung out more with his friends than me. I bet he doesn't know the first thing about me. I don't know the first thing about him."

"Oh." Hobie  said "I'll make sure to treat you better than that Chim Chim~!"

I blushed at that and looked away again. 

The direction I happened to look away at was once again was where Jungkook and Taehyung were sitting.

Jungkook was making eye contact with me. I could see anger in his eyes with a hint of sadness.

I don't know why Jungkook was looking at me like that.

I turned back to Hobie.

"You better not!" I said while giggling

"I'm too whipped for you to do that." Hobie said

"I'm falling hard all over again." I said

"You fell for me before?" Hobie asked surprised 

"Everytime I read your letters." I said while blushing

Hobie looked at me with such love in his eyes and he kissed me.

I kissed him back.

----------------------------------------

dayumn

Jungkook being jealous 

hahahahahahhhhhh

Hobi you ded -.-

2nd chapter of the day 2 more to go XDDD

subscribe, upvote, comment

FOLLOW MY KPOP IG ACCT:

multifandom_kpop_potato

~bea2873/author-nim