Giggles

MITZU shots

I was resting my head on Mina unnie’s lap while she’s sitting under the shade of a tree. Her right hand was playing with my hair while I hold her other hand. Mina unnie is so warm. Her hand is so soft.  She hummed softly as I stare at her face.

“Mina unnie.” I whispered in the air.

“Yes, my Tzuyu?” She looked down on me and smiled. She has those twinkles in her eyes. I really like her more when she’s happy.

“I love your laugh, or even when you’re just giggling. I love seeing your gums.” The twinkles became more evident. Then, she covered as she giggled. That made me smile more.

“Eh, what happened to my Tzuyu? Suddenly saying these kind of things.”

I removed my head from her lap and sat beside her, still holding her left hand. There is a reason why I love her laugh. Not just that she looks so happy, there is more than that.

“Unnie, you look really beautiful when you do that.” She blushed the faintest shade of pink.

“When I do what, Tzuyu?” She’s so shy now she’s trying so hard to hide her face with her short hair.

“When you giggle like what you did earlier.” I said smiling cutely.

“Really? And why do my Tzuyu think so?” She tilted to the side slightly.

I looked into her dark brown eyes and told her the reason, “You know, someone told me that I should make you laugh more often so that you will fall in love with me, but for some reason, I find that thought funny.”

“Eh? Why?” she slightly raised her right brow out of curiosity.

“Because every time you laugh, I’m the one who’s falling deeper in love with you.” She blushed again then giggled. I felt my heart soar when I heard her melodious giggle once again.

“I love you too, my Tzuyu.” She smiled and pulled me close to her for a kiss I’ve been long waiting for. And I guess she's been longing for too.