Jealous

MITZU shots

Mina wasn't the jealous type. Not often, anyway. But seeing Sana talking, hugging, laughing, and doing all those mushy things with Tzuyu made her fist clench. She shook her head, and went back to the chair she was sitting at awhile ago, away from Sana and Tzuyu.

 

It was a just after their training, and they're all just wasting their time. Tzuyu laughed again, but it was louder this time. She looked at the other members and saw them just sitting quietly at a straight line. Weirdos, she thought. She looked over back at the two, and saw that Sana was blushing while Tzuyu was laughing. The room is filled with Tzuyu’s laughter. Nothing but Tzuyu’s laughter. Does she ever stop laughing.

 

She walked over to them finally, and looked back and forth between the two of them."What's funny?"

 

Tzuyu tried to speak through laughter, "Sana unnie just told me one of her awkward stories."

 

Sana shifted feet to feet on her foot. Tzuyu straightened up. "Tell her." Sana groaned and started telling it. The story would have been more funny if Sana didn't sneak glances at Tzuyu while she talked. And maybe if Tzuyu didn't look away almost every time she did.

 

When she finished, Tzuyu started giggling and clinging on to Sana and Mina felt awkward. "I'll just go." She said before walking back to the chair. She scowled at the chair, and shifted a lot. Maybe a little too much.

Tzuyu walked over to her and looked at her as she ran her fingers at the back of the chair. "Are you okay unnie?" Mina jumped a little in shock since she hadn't noticed her coming.

 

"No." She said bitterly with her scrunched eyebrows.

 

"Something..wrong?" Tzuyu asked. Mina muttered another no before getting up and walking out of the practice room. Tzuyu ran after her and walked beside her when she finally caught up. Mina looked over at her before looking away and ignoring her and just continued walking.

 

"Why are you mad at me?" Tzuyu said with a sigh followed by a pout.

 

"I'm not mad at you."

 

"Then look at me for a little while" Mina looked at her, and Tzuyu grabbed her hand.

 

Mina then sighed and decided to just stop walking and start confronting Tzuyu.

"Do you like Sana?" she asked. Tzuyu kept the gaze.

 

"No."

 

"Then why were you laughing with her" Mina said more of a statement.

 

"Because she told me a funny story."

 

Mina, for the nth time, sighed "But you were laughing with her and it looked like you liked her. And I don't want you to like her."

 

Tzuyu did high jumping jacks in her mind due to happiness, but outside, she’s calm as , "Hm? Why not?"

 

Mina frowned, "Because I like you."

 

….…….

….…….

….…….

 

And there on started the cheering of the other members, including Sana.

Who knew they all followed the two? Everyone. Even Tzuyu. Except for the penguin of course.

 

Then Mina, with a very confused look on her face, managed to put piece by piece together.

 

“Oh.” The only word that comes out of Mina’s mouth after finally figuring out that maybe this was all planned. “Is this- was this--”

 

“Yes unnie. And I like you too.” Tzuyu then said with the prettiest smile.

 

--

Endings are just the worst don't you think? Endings take my time the most. Like, do I have to make them kiss? Do I end it here? Is this enough? Is this okay? What should I add more? Like wtf, why is it so hard doing endings. wtf.

 

kbye. who cares.