How To: Pocky Game

MITZU shots

"Mina unnie~~" came a voice. The said girl massaged the temples of her head before making eye contact with the dork who kept calling her name.

 

"Can you stop saying my name? It's annoying," she responded, letting out a frustrated sigh. The teenage girl just shrugged and made a very obnoxious crunching noise as she chewed on her chocolaty stick snacks. Mina's eye twitched. "Stop...eating...in my room!" she yelled, standing up abruptly, about ready to flip over the desk. Tzuyu, however, didn't even flinch.

 

"Sorry," she apologized, though her words had no trace of sincerity in them. "How about if we share, then? Can I bribe my way into eating in your room unnie?" she asked, only half-teasing. Mina eyed her strangely, while Tzuyu was wondering why she wasn't yelling at her.

 

"N-No thanks. Actually, you can just eat in here," Mina said, sitting back down and picking up the pencil that lay on her desk. Surprised by her sudden change in attitude, Tzuyu walked over in front of her desk and leaned on it- elbows propping up her head.

 

Glaring at her- though much less violently than usual -she let out a groan.

 

"What do you want now?" Mina asked, averting her gaze from Tzuyu and focusing her attention back onto the paper in front of her. Tzuyu raised an eyebrow.

 

"Why the sudden change of heart?" Tzuyu wondered aloud. For a split second, Mina's pen stopped moving, and her body tensed up. Only for a split second- but it definitely didn't get past Tzuyu.

 

Noticing her screw up- and definitely knowing that Tzuyu was very suspicious of her by now -the Japanese girl cursed under her breath and threw the pencil onto the desk in frustration.

 

"I just didn't want any," she finally said, though it was obviously a lie. The way she crinkled up her nose after speaking was proof that even she believed her lie was ridiculously easy to see through.

 

Leaning in closer to the Mina, Tzuyu lightly brushed her fingers beneath Mina’s chin, causing her head to tilt upwards. A dark red blush lit up her face.

 

"W-What do you think you're doing?" she asked, trying to sound mean and demanding, though she failed.

 

"Tell me the truth," Tzuyu said simply. Mina averted her gaze away from her.

 

"That was the tru-"

 

"Unnie," she cut her off in a warning tone. "Tell me now or I'll have to punish you." she said, a smirk playing on her lips. Mina's blush spread across her face like a wildfire. She knew whatever this "punishment" was, she definitely wouldn't enjoy it. Though Tzuyu probably would.

 

"F-Fine!" she exclaimed, slapping his arm. "D-During lunch today, I-I saw that you didn't eat anything...I don't want you to be hungry..." she admitted, staring at the ground as she explained. "B-But it's not because I was worried! It would cause a commotion if you were to faint in my room." she added quickly. Tzuyu raised an eyebrow.

 

"Are you sure it wasn't because you were worried about me?" she asked, grabbing a lock of her Mina’s hair and observing it. Mina huffed, turning her head away from Tzuyu.

 

"W-Well, maybe just a little tiny bit..." she confessed, trying not to die of embarrassment right on the spot. Tzuyu smiled genuinely at this answer.

 

"Aww, how cute~" she cooed. Mina glared at him.

 

"Shut up. You got your answer, now leave me alo-"

 

"Hey unnie, wanna play a game?"

 

"That was really random..." Mina noted, eyeing Tzuyu suspiciously. "What kind of game?" she asked. Tzuyu was honestly surprised that she didn't respond with a "no playing games in my room" or something of the sort.

 

"The pocky game," she replied promptly with a smirk. Mina's once fading blush reddened again. She stared up at Tzuyu innocently.

 

"T-That game...d-don't couples play it?" she stammered. Tzuyu chuckled at her adorable reaction.

 

"Yes, they do. So, wanna play?" she responded. Mina gulped in nervousness, suddenly feeling dry. Why wasn't she rejecting? This was a stupid idea, right? Why would she ever play with this weird-

 

"Uh...sure," she said. Mina honestly wanted to smack herself in the face for being so dumb. Why did she accept?!

 

Tzuyu simply raised an eyebrow at her reply, but pulled out a pocky stick nonetheless. She placed the biscuit end in his mouth, leaving her to hold the chocolaty side. Mina nervously glanced at Tzuyu.

 

"U-Um, do I just...grab the other end?" she asked. Tzuyu nodded in response. Mina still stared at her in confusion. "W-With my mouth, right?" she confirmed. Tzuyu smirked at her innocence, nodding again.

 

Hesitantly, Mina leaned in and gripped the end between her teeth gently. Her chest suddenly felt fuzzy and warm as she realized how close their faces were to each other. Brushing off the unfamiliar feeling, she stared Tzuyu in the eye. She could see amusement and...happiness, for some reason, shown in her brown orbs.

 

Mina internally freaked out when she saw Tzuyu take a bite out of the snack, causing her face to inch closer to hers. Feeling suddenly competitive, she also took a bite out of the pocky stick. Tzuyu smirked and decided to make a bold move.

 

She took two quick bites, leaving only a couple inches between their lips. Mina was now panicking, her heart beating wildly in her chest. If she moved any closer...then...she might have her first kiss!

 

As Tzuyu took another inch off the end of the stick, Mina's hand instinctively flew up to prevent what was about to happen. No, she didn't snap the stick in half like any normal person would do.

 

She freaking decided to grab Tzuyu’s nose to suffocate her in order to make her let go of her end.

 

Tzuyu snapped the stick in half, quickly chewing the snack and taking in a large breath of air in order not to die. Mina immediately stopped pinching her nose and gasped.

 

"A-Ah, sorry!" she apologized, hoping she didn't hurt her. "I just panicked and suddenly decided that would be good idea...!" she explained, guilty evident in her voice. Mina's guilt was replaced with confusion as Tzuyu started laughing.

 

"What's so funny?" she wondered aloud. Tzuyu just continued laughing, much to her dismay. She blushed, knowing that she must be laughing at her. "Tzuyu, stop laughing!" she demanded, swinging her arm back to punch her, only to have her smaller fist caught in her larger hand.

 

"You...Mina unnie...are just too interesting..." she muttered between laughs. She rolled her eyes at her response.

 

"Ruining a romantic moment is interesting?" she scoffed. Tzuyu's laughter immediately stopped, as she stared up at her, a serious look on his face. Mina wondered if she said something wrong, but her worry completely vanished when she saw an all too familiar smirk on Tzuyu’s face.

 

"Don't worry, you can make up for it," Tzuyu said, leaning in and capturing her lips in hers.

 

 

~~~End.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Double update since I'll be gone for a few days.

Happy Halloween! Enjoy your holidays~ :)