제 3장

Heart Less

 ♡ 

 

Mark has been bothering Areum all the week to have a friendly date with her. She had no desire to go out with him, she actually felt a little bit nauseous every time she saw him even if she didn't knew the reason of it. Her smile got wider when Taeyong came at her happily. She had had the occasion to see a new facet of Taeyong, her life was going well. But there's was someone whom the rapprochement of the both youths annoyed profoundly and it was unsurprisingly Mark. She nodded desperately when Jackson begged her to agree on the date because Mark's grumpy behaviour has been invading everyone's mood. Areum sighed and sadly agreed, Taeyong joined her a moment later and saw that she seemed sad and scornful about something. He nudged her by the elbow and smiled his type of usual smile. His smile could ravish everyone's blemishes. He asked her what was wrong but no reasonable words came from .

" Nothing, I just did bad on my test," Taeyong furrowed his eyebrows and looked at her suspiciously. 

" You never fail a test Areum, the only one you're failing is me," She immediately looked down ashamed that he had caught her lying so easily and so fast. He grinned and blinked slowly. His gaze never leaving hers.

" Trust me," He said between her soft heart beats fastening has minutes passed. She lowered her head and seemed to think for awhile but none less questions were already solved in her mind, it was just a question of time. Her hopeless sigh perturbed him the most, maybe she has no trust in him at all not even one percent. Taeyong just wanted to gain her trust for her to feel enough comfortable with him so there will be no secret between them. 

" Mark asked me to go on a date with him this Friday, " she confessed heartedly. Taeyong was quite shocked by this revelation and how impatient was Mark Tuan. He never liked him even if he hadn't done him wrong, the way he forced things bothered him. She dared to look at Taeyong's expression. He had a blank face.

" Whatever," He shrugged and got up from his seat and started heading towards the empty field. She shouted his name with all the strength she had but Taeyong seemed to be deaf for this one time.

Taeyong put his face on both of his hands and sighed before growling. 

" I can't believe I'm jealous," He was sure that he felt an attraction towards Areum but wasn't ready to watch his feeling grow up so rapidly as such rate. He smiled and started to think if he should make her jelly or make should he just make a plan to destroy their date? Well, both decisions will be evil so whatever Taeyong will choose. Areum will be his. His heart couldn't stop from functioning when he span around and saw her with a sad expression. He decided to go for plan B, Areum will be happy because Mark will be out of sight and he too would be happy to have her. He just went for the plan which includes destroying their date. Half of him felt bad but his other half felt relieved to lift up the weight off Areum's shoulders. She reached Taeyong while having a saddened expression, he felt relieved while watching her run towards him. 

" Sorry Areum, I didn't know what I was doing," She kindly smiled and looked him lovingly before whispering that she understood the matter. 

" Let's go or we'll be late," Areum nodded and grinned like a little kid. He grabbed her hand which  became an habit of his, his eyes never leaving hers. Hand in hand they followed the path together. 

The week went by fast. Taeyong didn't realized that today was Friday, the day he feared the most. Areum was obviously preparing herself for her date with Mark. She sighed and looked closely at the mirror who reflected her wearing boyfriend jeans, white sneakers and a hoodie caramel accompanied with a black purse. She bid goodbye to Taeyong's mother and smiled confidently. 

[ Mark ] 10:25 I'm down the pathway, I will be waiting for you. 

As she walked she thought of having breakfast would be good while Taeyong got up in a alt, he eyed everywhere and looked around before going wild. He had slept once again and he had probably missed Areum. Taeyong ruffled his hair and growled softly while he adjusted his jeans and light brown shirt. 

" Mom, I'm out," She shouted a faint yes. He almost ran while walking to the park where Jackson told him Mark will probably wait Areum. His grin turned into a smile when he found Mark giving an helmet to Areum. His frown turned unconsciously angrier when he found himself having nothing to follow them. He stomped his feet on the ground and huffed, his phone was quickly out of his pocket as he dilated the uber number. The air was fresh and Taeyong probably wondered if Aurem wouldn't be cold with a simple hoodie but as he looked at himself he face palmed himself. Taeyong will go far in his mission while wearing a simple shirt in a weather like these. 

" Stupid, stupid, stupid," He muttered walking back home.

" Dear, you're already home? You just go out two minutes ago," His mother put down her journal before walking to her son. He sighed and hugged his mother tightly.

" Areum is on a date and I think I may like her, like very very much but Mark had the nerve to ask her out and to force her to say yes," Taeyong looked down, his mother smiled seeing her son so moved by such an amazing girl. She pushed Taeyong by his shoulders and stared at him. 

" I'm going to help you love," Taeyong softly smiled in return and thanked his mother who was incredibly caring.

Areum heartedly laughed when Mark made a joke. She kind of felt strange being near to someone other than Taeyong. She was wondering what he was doing at the moment but her thought were cut off when Mark opened the cafe's door for her. A few females secretly looking at them entering the warm shop. They were welcomed by a tall men wearing plain clothes who strangely fitted him. Areum couldn't see perfectly his face because of the black cap he was wearing and the habit he had to look down to the floor. He lead the both to a table near the huge window. He placed the menus and left quietly.

" What do you want Ara?" She looked up at Mark, her thoughts once again interrupted by him while she was deep thinking about the waiter.

" Huh," Mark giggled seeing Areum so lost today. Maybe she was moved to be with him or because she realized she was on a date with him. The waiter came back a few minutes later asking for their cravings.

" I will have the French breakfast,"  Mark grinned like an idiot and gave the menu back to the mysterious waiter. 

" I will have the American breakfast," He nodded and left hurriedly. Mark smiled and let place at the awkward silence, luckily their meals arrived sooner than expected. 

" Thank you," Areum said in a sweet voice , the waiter bowed and left  the both eating a silence. Mark stared at the waiter curiously, he was remembering him from someone who had the same pair of lips and jaw but his voice was nothing like that. Actually his voice sounded quite strange to him. Suddenly Mark felt a pain shooting on his stomach, he put his elbow on the table and his right hand made it's way to his mouth. Areum looked at him worrying a little bit about Mark's weird behavior. 

" What's wrong?" She asked, her voice filled his ears.

" I will be back," She watched him run to the bathroom when a hand took her purse. She immediately recognized the waiter and wondered if it was some kind of hidden camera. They entered the staff room and the waited pulled off his cap while smiling tenderly. 

" Taeyong?!" She shouted unexpectedly and began jumping excitedly. He laughed and hushed quietly before pulling off his work attire and showing his black clothing to Areum who was still shocked by him. 

" What about Mark?" Taeyong giggled.

" He will be taking quite a time in the bathroom," Her eyes went huge as soon she understood what Taeyong meant. None less she laughed at Taeyong's craziness.

While eating their flavored ice cream, he nudged her elbow and asked her about their date.

" Well it was awkward, thank you Youngie," He chuckled and blushed when he heard his intimated nickname coming from her. He felt in the need to thank his mother who had helped him.

" Whenever Eumie," His ears were pleased as he appreciated her lovely laugh. Areum too blushed a shade of deep pink before eyeing him. It wasn't anymore Mark and Areum date but it was now Taeyong and Areum date. 

When they entered their home, they almost fell when his mother was waiting them while wearing a wide smile on her porcelain face. 

" How was your date? Did it went well?" She kept on asking questions while they softly laughed at her for being impatient. Taeyong patted her shoulder and grinned like a kid. 

" It did, thank you mom," Areum joined the hug him and his mother had formed. The two of them blushing harder when his mother initiated the " couple date". But both weren't bothered to call it a " couple date" even if they weren't official and still shy about their mutual feelings. They knew they felt the same butterflies and sparkles whenever one of them was around and when one of them wasn't around the emptiness was messing with their feelings.

Areum felt discouraged to met Mark which she had dumped for Taeyong yesterday. She felt guilty and bothered by it but she would think that it was a forced date in which she had no desire to go. She knew she shouldn't have said yes but seeing how Mark was annoying Jackson and the rest of his group, she felt kind of useless so she agreed to please everyone. The sun got up, she stretched her arms and saw in her calendar that today was the week end meaning that she have the possibility to not encounter Mark. 

A knock at her door left her wide awake. She shouted a yes and surprisingly a joyful Taeyong came in a jumped on her bed making it bounce everywhere. Out of nowhere she giggled at Taeyong's laugh and joy. He finally stopped jumping and sat legs crossed on her bed facing her while smiling. His smile was contagious and warm. 

" Yes Youngie?" Taeyong's heart jumped a few beats at her cute voice. He couldn't take it no more, he jumped on her her enveloping Areum into a hug before snuggling closer to her. She heart warmly accepted his hug and smelled the fresh odor of his. The sun settled down whom gave a relaxing feeling to the atmosphere. 

" Breakfast is ready kids," The maid jumped surprised to caught the both in such intimated and lovely act. She kindly smiled and the both nodded knowingly. While Areum was brushing her teeth and washing her face, Taeyong was choosing her clothes for today. He sat on the edge of her bed while he was waiting for her to finish getting ready. She finally opened the bathroom door and he was welcomed with a soft odor of lavender. He nodded liking his clothing choice and obviously liking the model wearing the outfit he choose. 

" Beautiful," Her cheeks were warmer than the sun as the minutes passed by. Taeyong looked at her while Areum felt embarrassed. Thanks to Taeyong, today she felt beautiful even if he didn't missed to tell her that everyday.  He was kind of the sunshine in every fairytales. He took her hand as an habitude and lead her to the breakfast room downstairs. Taeyong's mother smile didn't get unseen by the two as he was holding her hand. She was already sensing the odor of love instead of sensing the odor of the fresh made pancakes and jam. 

After all dreams do come true if we believe in it sufficiently. 

Author's Note : Yay loves, sorry for the short chapter and the very long time I took writing this :/ 

I have important exams and this year is really important so I must not fail. 

Sorry for the faults, I will correct it later when I will have free time. Thank you for being understandable in every occasion.

Don't worry I will finish this fiction, I won't let it down.

Thank you for reading my work, I'm always pleased to see someone subscribing or viewing my fiction because it means that it was enough interesting to go check it out.

Comment down bellow and don't forget to leave your thoughts down there. 

Thank you loves, till next time :)

#TAEYONGPROTECTIONSQUAD