제 2장

Heart Less

 ♡ 

 

The morning came, the breeze hit Areum's face gently. She must have left the window opened yesterday night. She scammed her surroundings and remembered that she was in Taeyong's house, something she haven't realized yet, to her he seemed more happy without all the screams and flirting of his fans than with. She rubbed her eyes who are still closed and jumped out of the comfy bed. Areum opened the door, not bothering to see if she looked decent or not. Her steps were calm and quick.

" Who are you?" She asked at the fluffy ball in front of her. It was a dog, a really cute dog. She felt herself melt at the sigh of someone this cute. She continued to pet his head and finally let go. She searched through the house, her stomach grumbled hungrily. 

" It's over here," A voice said. Suddenly this someone took her by the purse and lead her to the kitchen. She looked up it was Taeyong, he had a sport combination who fitted him really well. Areum blushed when she saw that Taeyong had let go of her pulse to take her hand. They entered in a baby pink kitchen, she immediately loved the decoration. Everything looked so soft and pretty but nothing more pretty than the boy standing in front of her. He was talking, she stared at his mouth blabbering. She had no idea of what he was saying because she was hypnotized by his beauty. Her ears went completely deaf when we shook her a little and grinned to her. 

" What about eggs?" She looked at him confusedly. He laughed a little seeing her so confused and day dreaming. 

" Hum yeah-I mean it's fine with me," He nodded and looked at her amusedly Areum was somewhat adorable when she was embarrassed, she wasn't ridiculous. He noticed that her hair was all messy and her bangs weren't on their right place. He approached her, she flinched when Taeyong started to organize and brush her hair softly. She wasn't used to skin contact but it didn't bothered her neither. Taeyong eyed Areum while he was brushing her hair and bangs, he took this chance for granted and sometimes he stood closer as he wished to be able to be the one for her everyday. His wide smile was not unnoticed by Areum. He finished and patted the sides of her head simultaneously.

" Perfect," he told her quietly. Areum felt grateful, not only she's invading his private space but she's also invading his house. She looked around them and started to wonder where his mother was.

" Where is Boram-sshi?" Areum asked and looked at the white haired boy. He didn't looked at her because he was too busy preparing their breakfast. 

" She's never here in the morning, I guess it's because of work," He sadly said, she watched his eyes fall down and a pained look crossed his features. She didn't moved afraid that she will make a wrong move.

" Don't worry you won't be alone anymore, I will be here for 2 months right," She quietly said smiling while giving him a little thumbs up. Taeyong was surprised to hear Areum say such heart warming words. To him she was shy and really reserved so her words were kinda surprising but in a good way. Areum felt her cheeks warm up at her words who left . To hide the fact that she was embarrassed she ran to the table and sat on one of the chairs. While waiting for Taeyong, her thoughts were filled with how sad and difficult his life must have been. She decided to give herself a challenge which consisted to make Taeyong's life happy and to make him laugh. 

" Breakfast's ready," Taeyong said while putting a plate which was filled with eggs, salad and some fruits. He knew that Areum was vegetarian thanks to his mother who told him yesterday's night before going to bed. He grinned when he saw the startled look on her face. Taeyong sat in front of Areum which caused her to blush. She looked down to her place and both started to eat in an enjoyable silence. While Areum was bringing the empty plates, he quickly said that there will be no need to wash the dishes because the maid will arrive soon. 

He felt like floating in clouds, Areum was besides him and the weather was nice. It was sunny, a sun who embellished his features. They were walking to school together, Areum didn't failed to noticed the few students around them who were constantly looking at them. She started to ask herself if it was because of Taeyong's beauty or if it was the fact that someone plain like her was walking with him. Taeyong sensed a wave of worry crossing her well made features and didn't hesitated to tell her.

" You've been hiding your beauty for years, they're amazed to see you," He said mildly. The strong aura and intimidating look Taeyong gave off didn't matched his soft cotton and caring like personality. She was relieve to have seen this side of the white haired boy.

Once they reached school Areum already wanted to part ways due of his fan girls but Taeyong insisted in walking with her to class, since they have class together. 

" Ara," A deep voice said but it wasn't soft like Taeyong's it was more low which displeased Areum's ear. 

" And Taeyong?" This one looked at who was speaking. Mark glared at him while Taeyong looked at him from head to toes before smirking. The mood of Taeyong switched and a frown crossed his face seeing Mark giving a surname to Areum. He wanted to be special enough to give her a surname too. 

" Shall we go?" The bell rang, Taeyong shook his head in disapproval and said confidently to Mark.

" No," Mark was shocked and with his mouth agape he followed behind them. Areum took awhile to understand what was going on, why was Taeyong holding her hand so firmly? She obviously didn't know the answers to her questions but she felt her stomach being filled with butterflies which caused her to smile.

During the whole day Taeyong noticed Areum smiling non stop, he felt happy to know that today she had found a reason to smile. The only problem was Mark, he wasn't stopping throwing glares at him and flirty glances at Areum. Taeyong was on the edge of going mad, there was this moment when they were in math class, it was the last class before going to lunch. Mark was giving littles notes to Areum. She took them and read them, she forced a laugh to make him happy but she wanted more to focus on class. Taeyong rolled his eyes at a back faced Mark before hitting his chair with his foot which caused Mark to turn around. He gave him a questioning look, Taeyong bend closer to where Mark was.

" Look you're kind of bothering me and Areum, can you stop sending those notes ? Besides you spoils the view," He said while smirking, it wasn't the best he could have done but he wanted to go gently since it was his first time warning Mark Tuan. This one at the view of a Taeyong almost furious decided to stop his interactions, he span around facing the board. Taeyong grinned when he took note that Mark wasn't giving a hard time to Areum anymore.

When the bell rang, both packed things. Mark asked to Areum if she wanted to have lunch with him and his friends but she nicely declined the well made offer. When Mark was out of their sight, Areum shook the haem of Taeyong's blazer. He looked at her surprised to see her waiting for him. He guessed that she was just full of surprises.

" Have lunch with me?" She asked him while staring down to her feet. Taeyong smiled ear to ear, his heart beat got faster and his mind went off for a moment. Areum remarked that it has been a few minutes and she got no answer, so she bowed to him and started walking towards the exit door. Taeyong at this moment woke up from his reverie, and went to catch up with Areum before taking her hands in his.

" Everyday if you want," He quietly said but he was exploding and melting inside. He let go of her left hand and both strolled around until they reached the cafeteria. With his hand grabbing a tinnier one who was Areum's, he asked her what she wanted. She had her face down the whole time has if she was worried about what others will say if they saw her with him. Taeyong lifted her chin and brushed her hair like this morning, she blushed and softened at Taeyong's contact. 

" There's Kimchi and Bibimbap," He said and finished brushing her hair. Areum couldn't contain her happiness when Taeyong stood closer to her.

" I will have Kimchi," He nodded and flashed his habitual smile. While the white haired boy was commanding their food, she stared at him and noticed that his features were close to Jack Frost's. She was indeed amazed and she was glad to have found enough courage to ask him for lunch. He slowly grabbed the Kimchi plate and handed it to her before doing exactly the same for him. He grabbed his plate with one hand and put his free hand behind her back.

" Aren't we eating inside the cafeteria?" She casually told him. She hear that he lunched inside the cafeteria and was surprised to see him going outside.

" What about the school's garden?" His reply came in a soft whisper, he cheekily eyed her and saw that she was indeed surprised. Taeyong saw many times Areum going behind the school and noticed that it lead to the school's garden which had many benches and was flowered with lilacs and different types of roses. Once they sat on one of the benches Taeyong smiled to her, a smile who was sincere and who let Areum in a awe. They both started to eat in a comfortable silence. Once they were finished she wanted to thank him because she was beyond grateful. She grabbed the haem of  his blazer and pullet it gently. It immediately caught Taeyong's attention who gazed at her intensely. She blushed a baby pink color and eyed her feet.

" Thank you Taeyong-sshi, I'm very grateful. If I can do something to show you how much I'm thankful towards you and your mother I will do it," He nodded and seemed to think carefully. He pointed his cheek with the fingertip of his finger and grinned like a kid. 

" Wh-What?" She asked meekly. He laughed and blushed before letting his hand drop on his lap.

" Nothing," He answered sadly. Taeyong didn't wanted to push Areum to do things she didn't wanted to do so he quickly let go of the idea of her soft looking lips on his cheek. He sighed but however he kept smiling. Looking at the weather, it was a beautiful sunny day in which he decided to ask Areum if she wanted to have a ice cream night time.  He winked and smiled at her , he stood up and handed his hand to Areum. Hoping she will take hers in his. So did she, both walked to class silently and quietly. 

When the two entered in the huge house, Miki was already at their feet. Her waging tail was super adorable, Areum bend down and patted her fluffy head while the dog yawned. Areum giggled, Taeyong's ears were mesmerized by her laugh. It sounded like a melody to his ears in which he couldn't forget the sound.

" How was school kids?" His ears perked up, his mother was standing with a proud smile on her face. She went up to them and hugged both, the warm of a mother was the most beautiful thing in the life of a children. She was here, Taeyong used to have no replies whenever he shouted that he was home. Boram stared at her beautiful son with her hands joined together. 

" Dear, I will be at home when you'll come back from school. I've been more tired lately and I think it's right for me to take some hours out in my schedule and to be here for you. I want to fill the emptiness that you have been dealing with for the past years," She said sincerely and adorably. Love filled  her orbs when she looked at her son, she was proud and felt guilty to not have been here sooner for her son. Taeyong smiled and hugged his mother tighter. Areum grinned while she tried to pass besides them to went to her room. She understood the situation and wanted to give them a private moment between mother and son. 

While she was doing her home work, the dinner went well and it seemed that Taeyong and Boram had a talk and seemed closer. Suddenly someone knocked at her room door, she stood up and opened it. Revealing a gorgeous Taeyong. 

" Let's go get ice cream," He said all happy, Areum felt his joy and quickly slipped on her sneakers. He took her hand in his, to him it felt like he was somewhat protecting her and having her safe if she was closer. It was like an habitude too, she didn't felt bothered nor she tried to pull away which procured a wave of relieve to Taeyong.

They entered a colorful shop and immediately the tasteful odors of chocolate invaded their senses. Simultaneously they sighed and giggled while looked at each others like kids. Once they ordered, they sat by the wide window and took a spoonful of their ice cream's. They hummed in content and softened when they gazed at each other. 

" Do you want to taste mine?" Areum said while smiling like an idiot, an idiot who looked cute to Taeyong. He nodded, happy of seeing her more comfortable with him.

" I do love to, only if you taste mine's too," He replied joyfully. She nodded and grinned while take a bite with her spoon of his ice cream while he was doing so too with hers. They agreed on how they tasted so good.

" I've always wanted to eat ice cream here but I wanted to share it with someone. I'm glad I've had this special occasion today to do so," Cutely but spontaneously Taeyong was charming her without knowing it. Taeyong was hard to not love but harder was to get to know him. Due to his cold facial expressions girls grew meaner but more flirty with him. They kind of pushed too much themselves which annoyed him. Areum was the opposite, she just wanted peace and calm as much as Taeyong.

They decided to got home, Areum found this fun and it was something she has never done, going out with friends. She was jumping and smiling during the walk home which didn't go unnoticed by the white haired boy who was holding her hand like usual. They were sharing the same happiness. 

Once the two of them reached home and entered, only to be welcomed by Miki and Boram who were sleeping on the couch. Miki was on Taeyong's mother lap and both were snoring whom caused the two teenagers to laugh. He woke up his mother and this one said she was tired due to paperwork. Miki followed Areum to the bathroom, once she was finished with it she let Taeyong in and went to her room with the lovely dog following behind. 

" Should I Miki?" She asked the curious dog who had his face bending a little. While she patted him, she heard Taeyong opening the door. She took this chance and ran to him. She tiptoed and kissed his smooth cheek before smiling.

" Thank you for everything," She quickly said while running back to her room , obviously embarrassed. Taeyong's cheeks rose up and blushed, he has his mouth agape and a squeal left his mouth. He himself was surprised by his squeal and by Areum's action. He chuckled when he noticed that Areum knew what he was asking for in the garden and that she actually wanted to make it special. This day both went sleeping dreaming of each other's.

 

Author's Note : Whoop whoop lovelies, I hope this chapter reached your expectations :)

Thank you my new subscribers to have subscribed! So here's the lovelies who subscribed : laxylyn--muntaeilonceagain-nctChieeyulangelahwgsLimelySamchoe23 and andwhynaynia.

Thank you to Chieeyul who upvoted as well :) And onceagain-nct who is the first person who has commented :)

Every comment and subscriber warms my heart :)

PS: Boram is Taeyong's mother name. 

The chapters will be edited when I will reach the 10 chapters, so I will do a full check up. I might add while editing some things but don't worry nothing that important! ;) 

Comment down bellow and don't forget to leave your thoughts down there. 

Thank you lovelies, till next time :)

#TAEYONGPROTECTIONSQUAD