Special Chapter : Christmas Edition

Heart Less

 ♡ 

 

" Areum, come lit up the candles," Taeyong shouted and received an answer back a few minutes later.  Taeyong's mother, Boram had prepared decorations for Christmas.

Taeyong grinned happily when he heard Areum's voice replying him back following by a knock at the door.

Taeyong opened the front door, his smiled began to fade. Mark smiled sheepishly at him before entering the luxurious house. Taeyong growled and stood between Mark and Areum who were about to exchange a friendly hug. 

" Don't touch what's mine," He said while staring straight into Mark's eyesight. Areum giggled and found Taeyong actually amusing.

Mark scoffed, " It's not like you two are a couple,"  Taeyong giggled at his lack of knowledge concerning his relationship with Areum.

Taeyong rolled his eyes and stormed out of the living room heading towards the dining room, where he found his mother preparing Christmas dinner which consisted of vegetables, potatoes, sushi and nothing more.

He ruffled his hair in frustration when he heard the both laughing. He decided to go back, he arrived and sat on the floor in front of the fireplace. Areum came a moment later and sat besides him, offering him a smile.

" Where's the Grinch?" She furrowed her eyebrows which turned her into a curious expression. 

" Mark," He said grumpily, Areum laughed heartedly and looked at Taeyong lovingly. 

" He's in the bathroom," She said giggling at Taeyong's blunt humor. After a few minutes Areum returned to her natural self and approached her hands to the fire. Taeyong was watching her softly while remembering something.

" Why is he here?" He spat indeed curious. At least more curious than before. 

" His friends have no room for him, Mark is an orphan. So I thought the more the merrier, I asked him if he wanted to join us. I thought you two were already in good terms but I see your hate towards each other is more funny than anything," She said between laughs remembering the both earlier. 

" You're quite funny today," Mark came out of nowhere, his words aiming at the male next to Areum. He unconsciously sat closer to Taeyong than Areum did. She once again filled the room with her laughter, seeing the two so close yet so far from each other.

Her thoughts were full of questions about the two humorous males in front of her. She brushed it off and decided to help Boram in the kitchen. This one welcomed her warmly and patted her back before guiding her through the steps. 

After a few conversations Mark and Taeyong looked at each other. They found that they had a lot of things in common, a spark lightened between them as Areum walked back to the room seeing Mark lightening the candles. Areum's mouth was agape when the two shared a friendly hug and cursed at each other the second following. None less she laughed and sadly thought about her parents. She sighed and didn't bothered to join the males. 

" Dinner's ready kids," Boram cried out. 

" We're not kids," Mark and Taeyong shouted in unison. Areum will have soon everything to create a ship between them. She watched Boram's expression turn into a surprised expression before laughing while shaking her head. She too, was amused by the chemistry between the two.

" I think Areum, they will end up together," She giggled, this time it was Areum's turn to turn into a frown. Her frown turned into a smile when Taeyong hugged her sweetly. She returned his hug when she heard Mark huffing. Boram called them to sat down at their usual places. Mark sat in front of Taeyong, the both sharing a staring contest. Boram coughed and regained the attention of the youths. 

" May each of you have a merry christmas with a lot of blessings. I hope you kids have a lot of opportunities in the future. I will always be here for you and you're always welcome in this house that you can call a home," Boram had such emotional words which moved Mark and obviously Taeyong and Areum.

Spark came and wagged his tail, sharing the joyful and emotional moment with the family reunited together. Areum patted Spark's fluffy head and eyed everyone in the room with care. 

" Let's eat," Boram concluded, a tear escaping from her eyes while heading at the end of her face. Mark carefully brushed it off as he managed to give a hug to Boram whom she welcomed warmly. Sharing it like Mark was her second son, the one she never had the occasion to have. Little they knew was behind the table, Taeyong's hand and Areum's hand were joined together. 

The dinner was finished and the cake was eaten. They were at the living room opening the presents given to each other.

Mark had bought something for everyone, he did it with care even if he knew that there was a chance that Taeyong wouldn't let him spend Christmas day with them. But something washed those thoughts away when he knew that Taeyong had a good heart.

Everyone was dearly glad with their presents given to each other. Joy filled the room and relaxed the atmosphere. All of them were exchanging hugs, Taeyong and Mark hugged closer and backed away.

" Is still hate you," Mark said with a humorous smile.

" Me too Grinch," Taeyong replied. The both debating with each other non long after their confession. Boram, Areum and Spark sat by the fireplace, watching the two funny males arguing overe the tinyest things and apologizing about the harmful things said in the past. 

Author's Note : Here's my short present for you loves :) Happy and Merry Christmas sunshine's! 

I hope you have a great and lovely day ahead, sharing love and peace all together <3

The fourth chapter will be uploaded soon! I'm working on it ;)

Comment down bellow and don't forget to leave your thoughts down there. 

Thank you lovelies, till next time :)

#TAEYONGPROTECTIONSQUAD