My Housemate My love IV Finale

My Housemate My love

Kyungsoo was at the hospital. Chanyeol had high fever. His body temperature was very high. It had been three days since Chanyeol was there.  He remained unconscious. It was lucky that Sehun called Kyungsoo and told him about Chanyeol. Sehun used Chanyeol's phone as he accidentally leaved his phone at home. 

Sehun and Baekhyun went to Chanyeol and Kyungsoo's house to visit Chanyeol. They wanted to help Chanyeol with his love matter but ended up seeing Chanyeol laying on the floor,  unconscious. Barkhyun who didn't know what to do,  became panic. It was lucky as Sehun, a calm guy was with him. He took Chanyeol's phone and called Kyungsoo. Soon after that,  he drove Chanyeol to the hospital. 

Kyungsoo kept staring at Chanyeol. He prayed that Chanyeol would wake up and became the usual Chanyeol. 

The room door opened wide. It was Ji Hyo and Jong Kook who came to visit Chanyeol. They walked into the room and stood beside sitting Kyungsoo.  Ji Hyo patted on Kyungsoo's shoulder. Kyungsoo turned to look at Ji Hyo and gave her a smile,  a worry smile. 

"Soo,  it has been three days you are here.  Go home Soo and have rest. Your body needs rest, " Ji Hyo started the conversation. She felt so pity to her beloved cousin. 

"Then,  who will take care of Chanyeol,  noona?" Kyungsoo asked Ji Hyo. He didn't want to leave Chanyeol alone. He didn't want Chanyeol woke up with nobody beside him. 

"Ji Hyo and I will be here. Don't worry. We will take care of him just the way you take care of him, " Jong Kook answered. He felt so pity toward both Kyungsoo and Chanyeol. So, he and Ji Hyo volunteered themselves to replace Kyungsoo while that tiny man took a rest. 

"But,  Ji Hyo noona.... "

"No more but Kyungsoo!  Do as i said!  It's enough Chanyeol's here. I don't want to see my cousin laying here too!  Go home and take a rest!  I'll call you soon after Chanyeol opens his eyes, " Ji Hyo forced Kyungsoo to listen to her. She didn't have heart to look at her cousin who looked like a corpse. 

"Okay. Call me if there is news about Chanyeol, " Kyungsoo told Ji Hyo and Jong Kook before he leaved them with unconscious Chanyeol. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been a week after Chanyeol woke up from his unconscious state. The doctor who checked up Chanyeol,  gave the permission so Chanyeol could back home. 

It was a peaceful night.  The rain outside of their house really gave them peace. The sound of rain dropped on the house roof kept them calm. Both Kyungsoo and Chanyeol had done with their dinnet. Chanyeol as usual,  went to the living room while Kyungsoo cleaned up the table. 

Kyungsoo walked to the living room soon after his work had done. He sat beside Chanyeol who kept silence since this morning. He wanted to ask Chanyeol but he kept on canceling it,  afraid that Chanyeol would scold him. So he gave Chanyeol his own time to be alone. 

With sudden,  Chanyeol sat in front of Kyungsoo. He kneeled. He looked at startled Kyungsoo. His eyes were watery. He cried.

"Kyungsoo,  don't leave me alone. I need you. I love you. Don't hate me. You are the reason why I behave like a kid. I don't want you to be with others. I am jealous. I will always be jealous whenever I see you with others,  especially Suho and Yoona. Don't date others Soo. Date me and be mine, " Chanyeol begged Kyungsoo. He didn't care that his vision was blurred by the tear as long as he knew Kyungsoo was still there. He took both of Kyungsoo's hands and held them tightly. 

Kyungsoo shocked by the statement from Chanyeol. He never knew that Chanyeol,  his housemate fell in love with him. He didn't realize it until Chanyeol confessed to him. He looked at Chanyeol. He pulled away his hands from Chanyeol. Chanyeol on the other hand,  startled. He turned his head to look at Kyungsoo. 

"Don't broke my heart Kyungsoo. My heart already broke when I saw you with Suho and Yoona. Do accept me and I'll promise you that I will change.  I'll be a new Chanyeol, " Chanyeol's eyes began to watery again. He didn't want to loss Kyungsoo. He didn't want to see Kyungsoo with the others,  of course especially Suho and Yoona. He rather to die than looking Kyungsoo happily with others. 

"Stop crying Yeol!  You behave like a kid again! " Kyungsoo spoke. He looked at Chanyeol. 

"No! I will not! You're not answering me! "

"You're not asking me anything, "

"Fine!  Will you accept me in your life? "

"What if I say no? "

"Then,  I choose to die! "

"I don't want you to die earlier Yeol! "

"Then,  you accept me? "

"Of course Yeol!  I love you too!"

Chanyeol smiled. He wiped tears on his face. He took Kyungsoo's hand and kissed it. 

"Soo,  I still have something to tell you. It's about my fear of darkness. I.... "

"I already knew about it.  You're not afraid of darkness.," Kyungsoo finished it for Chanyeol. 

Chanyeol's mouth opened wide upon hearing to Kyungsoo. His face turned red. He knew it. He felt ashamed. 

"You want to ask me how I know about it,  right? " Kyungsoo asked Chanyeol. He held his breathe as he didn't want to laugh at Chanyeol. Chanyeol nodded his head. 

"If you're afraid of the dark,  how can you kiss me every night in the dark? "

Kyungsoo laughed out loud as Chanyeol covered his face with both of his hands,  ashamed. His secret leaked! 

"Then,  why don't you wake up and slap me instead of letting me to kiss you? " Chanyeol asked Kyungsoo. He still covered his face. 

"Stop that childish behaviour Chanyeol! It is because I feel comfortable with it and your hug after kissing me is really warm. It keeps me sleep well, " Kyungsoo said. 

"And you can sleep alone starting from tonight as you are not afraid of the dark, right? " Kyungsoo teased Chanyeol. He winked his doe eye to that giant guy. 

"No! I will afraid of the dark no matter what even I'm not!  I want to sleep with you,  kiss you and hug you every night! " Chanyeol replied. 

"Do Kyungsoo,  I love you.  I'll love you forever in my life, "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think this story is interesting.  But as I had started this story a few days ago, so I have to complete it. I hope you enjoy reading it.