My Housemate My love III

My Housemate My love

Kyungsoo looked at his watch again for the third times. He started to feel worry. He was afraid that Yoona forgot about their first date. He had waited for that lady for almost fifteen minutes. He kept looking at his watch and the door of the restaurant. He checked his phone, checking if he was the one who had been mistake. Date – right! Day – right! Time– right! Place – right! Everything was right!

"May I take your order sir?"

"I already have my drink. Can't you see? I'll call you if I want something else," Kyungsoo said. He didn't take fully attention to the waitress as his focus was on his phone and his watch. 

"Sir,"

"I said..... Hey Yoona! How dare you did that to me!"

"That's not the way you talk to your girlfriend-to-be! But I forgive you as you look so nice today," Yoona acted like she was sulked.

"Eveyone who knows you know it. You're a great actress and I'm not going to fall into it, anymore! You had tricked me with the same tactic for lot of times," Kyungsoo laughed out so loud. He couldn't believe that Yoona used the same tactic on him. Yoona rolled her eyes.

"By the way, Yoona, you look so gorgeous tonight.  Your gown suits you, " Kyungsoo praised Yoona. She really looked so beautiful that night — in fact that she always looked beautiful in every outfit she wore. 

"Don't praise me when you look handsome too.  You don't have to wear that tuxedo Soo.  I'll like you in every outfit you wear. It suits you best but you look like you are not uncomfortable with it, " Yoona's turn to comment on Kyungsoo. 

"Yeah,  I'm a little bit uncomfortable with this tuxedo but I have to wear it.  Ji Hyo noona asked me to wear it.  Moreover,  it's our first date and I want to wear the best, " Kyungsoo said it with full of enthusiasm. 

He looked at Yoona who had bursted into laughter.  But it was just for a while when Yoona turned to be serious with sudden. She let out a heavy sigh. 

"Urmm...  What's wrong Yoona?  Am I doing wrong? " Kyungsoo asked Yoona. He felt weird,  looking at Yoona who drastically changed. 

"It's about our date.  I already told Ji Hyo noona and Jong Kook hyung about this and both of them agreed with it, "

"Would you mind to tell me directly?  Don't let me confuse, "

"Would you mind to not interrupt me when I am speaking? "

"Oh....  I'm sorry, "

"Well, instead of calling tonight as our fursdt date,  why don't we call tonight as love discussion night? " Yoona held on Kyungsoo's hand. She said those with calm while her eyes on that tiny man in front of her.  She waited for Kyungsoo reaction. 

"Wait,  but why? "

"Because there is someone else who loves you.  That person loves you so much and I'm not going to be third person.  It's lucky that I'm not fully fall in love with you.  It's doesn't mean I hate you,  Soo.  I like you.  I'll like you for the entire of my life. But I just don't want to broke that person heart. I hope that I will find my own partner who look like you, Soo!" Yoona told Kyungsoo the truth.  She was sincere about it.  She might hurt about this but as long as Kyungsoo happy with his partner,  it's enough for her. 

"But who?  Whoever will like a dwarf guy like me,  Yoona? " Kyungsoo's eyes were watery.  He couldn't believe that Yoona did that to him. He might cried that time but his heart didn't ache at all. He felt like the burden had been removed frm him. 

"You will find it later,  Soo. Maybe in a moment from now, "

Soon after Yoona had done talking,  Kyungsoo's phone started to ring.  Kyungsoo took out his phone. He looked at the screen. Baekhyun called him. He was about to reject the call when Yoona nodded her head,  signing for Kyungsoo to answer that call.  Kyungsoo did as being told. 

"What?  But I'm........ "

"Go Soo!  Don't mind about me.  I know how to handle it by myself.  Mind your own business,  your true love matter. Go to him and don't hurt my heart by letting him go, " Yoona said to Kyungsoo.  She held her breath.  She didn't want her Kyungsoo saw her watery eyes .

Kyungsoo thanked Yoona. He ran out of the restaurant,  leaving Yoona who already cried. He had done with Yoona and now he had something to settle with Chanyeol. He took a cab and went straight to the hospital.