My Housemate My love II

My Housemate My love

"I'm home! "

Kyungsoo entered his house.  He just back from shopping at a nearby store.  His both hands fulled with bags contained lot of stuffs.  Usually Chanyeol would wait him at the front door and help him,  but today there was no help from that giant guy. He was tired. The store he went to was fulled with customers as that day was Sunday.  He went straight to the kitchen by passing by living room. 

"Hey Kyungsoo!  Come and join us! "

Kyungsoo turned his head to the right.  It was Baekhyun,  Chanyeol's cousin who greeted him. 

"Oh Baekhyun!  It was such a long time since you came here to visit your troublemaker cousin, " Kyungsoo greeted Baekhyun politely.  

"My Sehun isn't around. It's Sunday after all. He is at his parents's house,  leaving me alone. So, here I am. Yeah,  to visit my troublemaker cousin, " Baekhyun replied.  He laughed out loud.  He took a glance at his cousin,  Chanyeol who already sulked as he heard Baekhyun and Kyungsoo called him troublemaker. 

"Hey,  has Chanyeol served you with something to eat!?" Kyungsoo asked Baekhyun,  forgetting Chanyeol who kept staring at him. 

"I'm not. You know that.  Our refrigerator is already empty and there is nothing for me to serve to Baek, " Chanyeol finally spoke up. He was tired of being listener. 

"Please served us with something Soo.  You had leaved me with nothing to eat this morning, " continued Chanyeol.  

"Yeah,  you better Soo.. My stomach is already asking me to fill it up.  Even if your refrigerator is fulled with food,  Chanyeol will not serve me. There is nothing Chanyeol can do.  He is lucky as he has you beside him. You take care of him well. I think he will end up dying of hunger if you're not with him even for a day, " Baekhyun said. He laughed out loud.  

Kyungsoo bursted into laughter. He looked at Chanyeol who began to sulk again. He really couldn't help himself from not laughing to that childish Chanyeol. He patted Chanyeol's shoulder before went into the kitchen. 

Baekhyun started to be serious when Kyungsoo was not in his sight. He looked seriously at Chanyeol. 

"Yeol,  why don't you find someone to be your partner? Don't you feel pity on Kyungsoo who has to do everything for you? " Baekhyun asked Chanyeol.  

"Hmmm... Will you keep a secret as a secret? " Chanyeol asked Baekhyun.

"What is it?  You can put a trust on me,  don't worry, "

"I never have intention to find a partner. I have found one,  it's Kyungsoo. I like,  no, I love him but I don't have courage to tell him about it. I'm afraid that he will end up hating me. Moreover, he will date a pretty girl named Yoona, " Chanyeol told Baekhyun the truth.  He was cried as he told Baekhyun. 

Baekhyun on the other side,  starting to laugh. He tried his best to stop laughing when he saw tears on his cousin's cheeks. 

"I'm afraid that you really loss him. Why don't you try?  You will never know if you don't try even once!  I hope you are likely my Sehun,  but you're not!  You're a coward,  a chicken! Tell him the truth Yeol!  Tell him or you will loss him forever, "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyungsoo was busy preparing some snacks.  He didn't realized that he was being watched until he bumped into something hard.  He looked up and startled. There was a guy in front of him. A handsome guy that he never knew was there. 

"I'm sorry but who are you? "

"No,  no!  I'm the one who should say sorry. I'm the one who made you startled. By the way, I'm Kim Jungmyun. But you can call me Suho. You're Do Kyungsoo, right?" 

"How do you know my name? I never know yours and even you I never seen before," Kyungsoo shocked. He was amazed by Suho, the guy who he had met for the first time.

"Don't worry. I'm not a bad person. I'm Baekhyun's friend. I'm with him,"

"Oh! Then, welcome!" Kyungsoo putaa smile o his face. Suho replied it with a warm smile.

"Let me do it. I can help you. I can cook too but not as expert as you," Suho gave a hand. He took a knife from Kyungsoo's hand.

Kyungsoo on the other side felt butterflies fly in his stomach. He just didn't know why. His heart skipped a beat everytime he saw Suho smiled to him. His cheek blushed. He felt more comfortable with Suho rather than with Chanyeol. He felt the same when he was with Yoona.

Suho and Kyungsoo coversed to each other. They became more intimate as time went by. Their laugh could be heard by Chanyeol and Baekhyun who were in living room.

Chanyeol became more jealous.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chanyeol looked at Kyungsoo who kept smiling. He didn't know what had made Kyungsoo became so happy that day. So he asked Kyungsoo.

"Hey Kyungsoo, why are you keep on smiling without any reason?"

"Am I smiling?"

"Yeah, you are,"

"Suho is really funny! He sent me lot of funny messages. That's why I keep on smiling,"

"Where do you get his number?" Chanyeol asked. He was curious.

"........"

"I asked you just now, right? Where do you get his number? Should I force you to answer my simple question?" Chanyeol let out his anger to Kyungsoo. He was so mad that he could beat someone.

"Why are you so emotional? He asked my number when he and Baekhyun visited you," Kyungsoo answered to Chanyeol calmly. He didn't know why Chanyeol always like that when it came to Suho and Yoona. He kept staring at Chanyeol who looked like a mad person.

Chanyeol on the other side, walked into the bedroom and grabbed his jacket. He wore it and walked out of the house, passing by Kyungsoo who was still staring at him – puzzled. 

"Where are you going Chanyeol?"

"Somewhere. To calm my mind," without looking at Kyungsoo, he answered him. He slammed the door as hard as he could to show his anger to Kyungsoo.