My Housemate My love

My Housemate My love

Kyungsoo and  Chanyeol just had finish their breakfast when they heard knocks on the front door. Kyungsoo stared at Chanyeol,  giving sign of asking Chanyeol to open the door for their guest.  Chanyeol walked slowly to the front and opened the door.  There were two ladies and a man in front of him,  smiling.  Yet,  he didn't know who were them.  So,  he yelled out for his housemate. 

"Kyungsoo!  Come and look at here.  Do you know who are they? "

Kyungsoo quickly approach Chanyeol who was still standing at the front.  Chanyeol moved to side to give some space for Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo looked at the guests and screamed out loud happily. 

"Ji Hyo noona,  Jong Kook hyung and...  Yoona. Is that you Yoona? "

He looked at the beautiful lady in front of him. His forehead crinkled. He looked at his cousin,  Ji Hyo to ask for confirmation. Ji Hyo nodded her head and smiled. 

"Have you forget about your crush?  Yha,  Kyungsoo! " Ji Hyo's husband,  Jong Kook spoke up after being silence just now. 

That beautiful lady called Yoona chuckled. She looked at Kyungsoo who looked dumb right now. 

Chanyeol who was being silence from the start,  tapped on Kyungsoo's shoulder and asked that guy.  He was uncomfortable when he was with them. He felt more uncomfortable when that muscular guy named Jong Kook said that Yoona once was Kyungsoo's crush.  His heart suddenly ached. 

"Opps,  sorry!  Chanyeol,  this is my cousin Ji Hyo.  That muscular guy is her husband,  Jong Kook and that picturesque lady is Yoona.  Guys,  this is my housemate,  Chanyeol, " Kyungsoo introduced  them to each other.  They exchanged smiled and nodded to each other

Ji Hyo,  Jong Kook and Yoona stayed at Kyungsoo and Chanyeol's place until it was time for lunch.  Kyungsoo went into the kitchen to prepare lunch.  Kyungsoo might be a guy but he could cook delicious food and three of them already knew about it.  Yoona followed Kyungsoo from the back. 

"I guess I can help you with something,  if you don't mind, " Yoona spoke. 

Kyungsoo startled.  Yoona almost made him jump. Yoona bursted into laughter. 

"Yha Yoona!  You startled me!  Well,  I don't mind. It's really my pleasure to have an assistant.  An expert assistant,  actually!" Kyungsoo replied.  He smiled broadly that his lip curved and formed the shape of heart. 

"But I'm mind about it! "

Both Kyungsoo and Yoona turned back.  Chanyeol was there without they realized. Kyungsoo made an angry face to Chanyeol and Chanyeol only smirked. 

"I don't want our guest prepares our lunch. You should go to the front and wait for us, "

"But I..... "

"I say go! " Chanyeol raised his voice that caused Yoona to shock. Her face turned to red,  embarrassed. She went to the front quickly,  leaving Kyungsoo and Chanyeol. 

Soon after Ji Hyo,  Jong Kook and Yoona leaved,  Kyungsoo ran into his room,  their room exactly (Chanyeol afraid of darkness and cause both Kyungsoo and Chanyeol sleep together in a bed every night).  Chanyeol followed him. 

"It's such a relief that your cousin had leaved, " Chanyeol let out sigh,  relief sigh. He took a glance at Kyungsoo. He knew that Kyungsoo was mad at him. 

"Kyungsoo... "

"Don't call my name!  Don't talk to me!  I hate you! " Kyungsoo yelled at Chanyeol. 

"Why? "

"Don't play dumb Mr Park Chanyeol!  How can you did that to my guests?  How can you raised your voice to a girl? " Kyungsoo let out his anger. He couldn't believe to what his housemate had done to his guests. 

"She's your guest.  Right!  But this is our house!  Half of this house is mine and I don't like guests prepare meal to us! "

"Whatever it is,  I hate you! "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chanyeol entered the bedroom. He looked at Kyungsoo who had slept soundly.  He felt so pity to his housemate.  He looked tired,  so tired that he didn't show any sign to wake up eventhough Chanyeol had poked him for several times. He wanted to let Kyungsoo slept with peace but his stomach didn't allow it.  He felt so hungry and everything in refrigerator were raw. To make the situation even more worse,  he didn't know how to cook.  So,  he decided to wake Kyungsoo up.  Chanyeol didn't stop to poke Kyungsoo till that tiny guy opened both of his large eyes.  

"Can you please stop poking me?  I'm sleepy.  Just go to sleep,  will you? " Kyungsoo said with lower voice as he was still sleepy. 

"I can't sleep. I'm so hungry.  Soo,  help me. Prepare me with something to eat, " Chanyeol begged Kyungsoo.  He rubbed his stomach. 

"Just go and cook whatever in the refrigerator by yourself. I'm tired!  Don't disturb me! "

"I can't cook. You know the fact!  Soo, I beg you.  Please cook something for me.  I know it.  I'm sorry,  okay?  You willn't prepare me with something to eat if I don't apologize you for today incident.  I'm really sorry! " Chanyeol took both of Kyungsoo's hands and kissed them several times until Kyungsoo pulled away his hands. 

Kyungsoo moved to the kitchen and started to prepare meal for his housemate. Chanyeol smiled broadly.  He knew Kyungsoo was at he kitchen as he heard something was being chopped. He ran into the kitchen and backhugged Kyungsoo.  Kyungsoo on the other side,  tried to push Chanyeol away. 

"Stop being childish,  Yeol!  Don't you see I'm busy right now,  preparing you meal? "

Chanyeol let go of Kyungsoo and tried his best to help Kyungsoo — in fact,  he kept making mess rather than help. 

That late night,  Chanyeol had delicious pasta with carbonara.  He ate quickly as Kyungsoo waited him till he finished up his pasta.