Jealousy

We Belong Together

They really did look like a family.  Yoona pushed the stroller through the streets of Seoul as Seunghyun walked on her right side.  It was a beautiful day; the sun was out, but it wasn't too hot.  The air was a bit breezy and the clouds were as white as snow.  Yoona wore a beautiful floral dress with a pair of pumps.  Seunghyun had a pair of dark denim jeans on with a black t-shirt.  He walked with his hand shoved into his pockets.  With his eyes shielded by a pair of sunglasses, he glanced at the baby in the stroller.  Yoona was making faces at Mason while Mason giggled at her silly expressions.  Seunghyun swore that the two were inseparable.  Every time Yoona would hold Mason, he would be very calm and contained.  When Seunghyun held Mason, it was as if a World War III was going to break out.

Seunghyun looked around and saw that Yoona had stopped in front of a park.  She let go of the stroller's handle and put the wheels on brake.  He saw her reach for her purse that she had stored in the basket under the stroller.  The cameras captured the moment as Seunghyun looked at her with curiousness.

"Yah, where are you going?" he asked.

Yoona answered, "I'm going to visit a few friends.  The PD gave me permission.  They said that you need bonding time with Mason."

Seunghyun didn't understand why the production crew only told Yoona about the plans but not him.  He ignored his urge to grunt out in displeasure and kept a fake smile plastered onto his face.  YG's voice echoed in his mind as he remembered his boss telling him to try to keep a good image.  

"Fine then," Seunghyun crossed his arms against his chest, "I'll have some...father-son time with Mason."

"That's great," Yoona replied.

Yoona then tiptoed as she began to look around the park for a certain person.  Seunghyun looked around the park with her in hopes that he would spot who she was looking for.  Yoona then felt someone tap her in the back and she gave a faint smile.  She gave him a quick hug as they began to speak to one another.

"Yoong, I haven't seen you in such a long time!" Donghae exclaimed, "It's odd that we work together, but we hardly see each other now.  You're too busy nowadays!"

Yoona giggled as she playfully slapped Donghae on the arm.  Seunghyun's eyes darted from Donghae to Yoona as his eyes bulged out.  He didn't know why, but it seemed as if Donghae and Yoona had history with each other in the past.  He suddenly cleared his throat asserting his presence.  It seemed as if they had forgotten that Seunghyun was there.

Yoona glanced at Seunghyun and saw that he was a bit irritated that they were ignoring him.  She quickly grabbed Donghae by the wrist and pulled him in closer to her and Seunghyun.

"Oppa, this is Seunghyun.  He's the main rapper in Big Bang," Yoona introduced him, "Seunghyun, this is Donghae oppa.  He's one of the best dancers in Super Junior.  He's a close friend of mine."

Of course they knew each other.  Everyone in SM and YG knew that they hated each other.  Seunghyun and Donghae never got along, and because they hated each other, they both did research on the other.  Seunghyun dug up all the dirt about Donghae while Donghae investigated Seunghyun as if he was a cop.

"It's nice to finally meet you," Donghae bowed.

"Yes, it's nice to meet you, too," Seunghyun bowed back.

Yoona was aware of the rivalry between them two.  She didn't know how it started, but she intended on finding out one day.  She skipped over to Donghae and gave Seunghyun a sarcastic smile.  Yoona remembered Seunghyun telling her that he was going to win the bet.  Yoona refused to fall in love with him.  She stepped up her game as she wrapped her arm around Donghae's arm as if they were linking with each other.

"Seunghyun, I'll be going with oppa now!" Yoona cheered, "The producers told me that I get a day off because I'm the better parent.  And the cameras aren't following me today!  They're following you!"

Donghae laughed at Seunghyun's expression as Seunghyun boiled within.  It took him everything just to keep his urge to shout at Donghae and Yoona in.  Then an emotion that he never thought he would feel hit him.  Jealousy.  He had not felt jealous in such a long time.  He had everything he wanted.  He had money, looks, women falling to his feet, and fame.  How could a woman like Yoona make him feel so jealous?  He started to blink numerous times quickly as he watched the two friends laugh together.

"You've changed just because you're married and you have a child now!" Donghae teased.

"I did not!" Yoona protested.

Donghae joked, "It's as if you didn't even have a baby!  The only thing that stayed the same is your physique!"

"I didn't even give birth to him!" Yoona erupted in laughter.

"Are y-you two going together?" Seunghyun suddenly asked.

Yoona analyzed every single thing about him.  She observed how he played with his fingers and how he blinked excessively.  His lips were pressed together and he seemed to act uneasy.  Seunghyun suddenly pointed at the baby in the stroller as Mason stared at him with a blank expression.

"Won't your son miss you?  He doesn't like me too much," Seunghyun complained, "I think you should stay here for the sake of your child."

Donghae shook his head quickly as he scooted closer to Seunghyun.  Yoona saw their eyes glaring at each other.  She was sure that the editing team would make it seem as if it was a friendly, but comedic rivalry, but she knew that they both hated each other with a passion.  She tried to laugh it off, but none of them laughed with her.

"You need bonding time with the child.  You can't bond with him one on one if Yoona's in the way.  I'll take my friend on a fun day, so don't worry.  I'll take care of her," Donghae tauntingly assured him.

"Bye, Seunghyun!" Yoona called out.

Without another word, Donghae grabbed Yoona's hand and began to lead the way out of the park.  Seunghyun was about to follow them to protest, but he remembered that he was with Mason.  He shook it off and began to push the stroller in the opposite direction Yoona and Donghae were walking. He told himself that he couldn't look back at them both.  If he looked back, he would be in defeat.  If he looked back at them, he would regret it, so he tried to refrain himself from doing it.

He thought that he wasn't going to look back, but he did.  Even if he tried to force himself to stop, he didn't.  He looked back and soon slapped his forehead in his own defeat.  Looking back at her was like losing a battle.  What made it worse was that he looked back at her right in front of the cameras.

His eyes grew still as he saw the sight in front of him.  He saw Yoona and Donghae talking to each other as if they were close.  The distance between the two was hardly there and Yoona had a wide smile on her face.  He saw her laugh genuinely; she looked extremely happy.  Seunghyun's eyes then softened as he realized that his own blood was boiling at the sight.  He turned back around and tried to think of why his blood was boiling at the sight.  What was so great about her that he grew irritated when he saw her with another?  He pushed the thoughts away and continued to push the stroller with more effort.

"Aish, I forgot it was on lock," he whispered to himself as he unlocked the wheels.


Seunghyun had never taken care of a baby in his life.  Now that he was alone with Mason, he grew a bit apprehensive.  He didn't know how to take care of him.  Without Yoona, he felt awkward with the baby.  Yoona was always the one to feed him, bathe him, play with him, and put him to sleep.  It was just uncomfortable for him to be alone with the baby.  Seunghyun stepped out of the elevator and entered the third floor to the building.  If he was going to have a choice to go anywhere, he would choose to visit his close friends.  He walked to the end of the hall and opened the door.  As soon as he opened the door, he saw a bunch of faces with wides smiles.

"Ah, the baby is here!" someone yelled.

Seunghyun glanced over at Minzy who ran to the stroller and took Mason into her arms.  Minzy kissed Mason all over his face as Mason began to giggle hysterically.  Minzy walked over to the couch and continued to play with the infant.  Seunghyun's eyes scanned the room to finally see familiar faces again.  He saw Young Bae, Bom, Daesung, and Seungri were relaxing in the room.  Seungri, Daesung, and Young Bae's eyes lit up to see their hyung again.  Bom gave a simple wave.

"You're finally here!" Daesung cheered.

Seungri's expression changed from excited to indifferent as soon as he saw the camera.  It was as if he wanted himself to look aloof and cool.

"TOP, you're finally here," Seungri repeated.

Seunghyun narrowed his eyes at Seungri as Seungri stepped back with defeat.

"I meant TOP hyung!" Seungri corrected himself.

Seunghyun then gave a distant smile as he sat down on the couch.  Everyone crowded the baby as they began to baby talk the infant.  Seunghyun quickly stood up and put his hands on his hips.

"Yah, Yoona said not to baby talk Mason!  If you use real words, he will catch on faster and will learn how to speak more precisely and eloquently!" Seunghyun lectured.

Bom's eyes widened as the grin on her face disappeared.  Seunghyun had made the atmosphere awkward as Minzy and Young Bae continued to stare at him.  Seungri and Daesung, on the other hand, were laughing to themselves.

"Since when did you listen to what a woman said?" Bom asked, "You hardly listen to me or the other women in the company.  Why would you listen to Yoona?"

Seunghyun defended, "This is an exception!  It's a known fact!  I will only listen to her if it's for Mason's own being!"

"Whatever, oppa," Minzy teased.

Seunghyun sighed as he sat back down on the couch.  His eyebrows furrowed deeply as he crossed his arms across his chest.  He hated being teased. He began to think to himself as he heard his friends talk to Mason with real words.  

He began to think of the whole situation his boss had put him through.  He didn't understand why he had be the one that was paired up with Yoona.  Every single Big Bang member was a better match for Yoona.  He then thought about Mason.  The producers must have been out of their minds to let him act as a father to a baby.  He didn't know a single thing about parenthood.  He breathed in as he realized that the promotions for the song with Yoona was coming up soon.  His worries escalated as he remembered how sensual the dance moves were.  Because he was a man, he couldn't deny how well Yoona pulled off the dance moves.  She didn't even want to do it, but she willingly pulled it off flawlessly.  He didn't do much in the dance, but Yoona...she had a lot of hip movements, hair flips, swaying.  He shook his head as he pulled himself away from his imagination before he began to think erted thoughts.

Seunghyun became a bit alert when he saw Bom and Minzy take Mason to the floor.  He quickly observed that the two women were trying to teach him how to walk.  Seunghyun didn't understand why women were always trying to teach him how to walk.  He figured that when Mason was ready, he would do it on his own.  At home, Yoona would always try to teach him how to walk and Mason would usually walk a few steps and then fall down.

"Come here, baby!" Bom encouraged Mason as Minzy let go of his hands.

Mason looked around the room.  Instead of walking over to Bom, he began to walk towards Seunghyun.  Seunghyun was just as surprised as everyone.  Everyone began to cheer for Mason as he continued to walk more than five steps.  Seunghyun didn't know why, but he felt touched that Mason chose to walk to him instead of everyone else.  A wide grin appeared on Seunghyun's face as he continued to beckon for Mason.  Mason got too excited and tripped over the carpet.  He let out a shrilling cry as his face hit the edge of the coffee table.  Seunghyun instinctively ran up to Mason and carried him into his arms.  

"Appa!" Mason cried out.

That single word made Seunghyun's heart melt. He was pretty sure that he didn't care much for the infant when he first met him, but he had to admit that Mason was slowly setting a place in his heart.  Seunghyun felt as if he couldn't breathe as Mason's first word echoed in his mind.  He felt guilty for always neglecting Mason.  He was supposed to be a good role model and show affection for the infant, but he ignored him.

Mason continued to cry as Seunghyun patted his back for comfort.

"I think hyung finally wants to be a father," Daesung whispered to Young Bae.


Yoona stared at the two beautiful ladies as Donghae stood next to her with mutual interest.  Taeyeon and Dara were in the middle of a very important scene and the staff had allowed Donghae and Yoona in to watch the filming.  Yoona's eyes grew wide as she was suddenly taken aback at their intense acting.  Donghae stared at them with attentiveness.

Taeyeon was dressed in a blue mini dress while Dara wore a red maxi dress.  Both of them were wearing black pumps, and their hair was up.  Taeyeon's character was engaged in the film, so Taeyeon wore a large engagement ring on her left finger.

"You don't deserve him," Dara retorted, "You knew that I loved him, but you still went on ahead and accepted his engagement."

Taeyeon looked down at the floor as her eyes suddenly shot up with fury.  

Taeyeon fired back, "All you do is worry about yourself.  Has it ever occurred to you that he doesn't love you?  Is it really right that I give up my happiness for yours?  That's not fair, unnie!"

"Don't call me your unnie," Dara spat, "If you walk down that aisle and agree to be his wife, you are no longer my sister!"

The director smiled and clapped his hands as the cameras finished up the filming.

"CUT!" the director yelled, "Wow!  It was amazing.  It was as if it was really happening!"

Yoona clapped her hands to cheer on the two as Taeyeon and Dara quickly rushed into their waiting room.  Taeyeon gave a signal to Donghae and Yoona to follow her in the room before she entered the dressing room.  Unfortunately, Taeyeon and Dara had to share the same dressing room.  They had to spend a lot of time together despite the many silent moments they had together.

"Oppa, why are you always looking at her?" Yoona teased.

Yoona grinned as Donghae starred at Dara make her way to the dressing room as Taeyeon slammed it after she made it in.  Dara rolled her eyes as she opened the door and entered the dressing room.  Donghae snapped out of his thoughts and smiled at Yoona.

"Uh...how old is Dara?" Donghae laughed shyly.

Yoona playfully slapped his shoulder as Donghae bashfully covered his face.

"Yah, you noona killer!" Yoona teased, "Dara is 27.  She looks as if she's 21, huh?  Oppa, you're 25.  You two are only two years apart.  Do I sense a romance in the making?"

"I just think she's pretty, okay?  I don't know how I never noticed that, but she is very pretty.  I don't think I'll ever try to make a move on her.  Making a move on a 2ne1 member is like pulling a fire alarm.  My hyungs and dongsaengs will be angry with me," Donghae sighed.

"I have a plan," Yoona smiled.

Yoona pulled Donghae's hand as she led the way to Dara and Taeyeon's dressing room.  As soon as Yoona opened the door, Donghae and Yoona gasped at the scene.  The dressing room was completely divided between the two.  Taeyeon took the right side while Dara occupied the left side.  It was divided up to the point where there was tape in the middle of the floor symbolizing a border between the two.  On Dara's side, there were many frivolous, flamboyant clothes and bizarre accessories.  There were many 2ne1 posters pinned on the walls.  On Taeyeon's side, there were clothes that could be considered to be the latest in the fashion industry.  With many SNSD decorations, like posters, pillows, and banners, Taeyeon's side provided a complete contrast with Dara's side of the room.

"Wow, it's like going into two different worlds at the same time!" Donghae exclaimed.

Yoona whispered to him, "I'll distract unnie, and you need to make a move on Dara once I get Taeyeon unnie out of the way."

Donghae nodded as he smiled at the two women staring at him.  Taeyeon looked a bit fazed to see Donghae smiling at Dara.  Donghae suddenly bowed to the two women as Dara bowed back shyly.

"Unnie," Yoona called out to Taeyeon, "I have advice for your acting!  Let's go outside and I'll show you what I want to teach you."

Yoona grabbed Taeyeon's arm as Taeyeon looked back at Donghae and Dara.  

"Yoong...stop...you can show me later!" Taeyeon complained.

Since Yoona had more strength than Taeyeon, she managed to pull Taeyeon out of the dressing room successfully.  As soon as Dara and Donghae were left alone, the atmosphere grew awkward.  Even though Yoona and Taeyeon were outside the dressing room, Dara and Donghae could hear Taeyeon's distant shouting.

"You can teach me later!" Taeyeon yelled.

Dara caught herself laughing as Donghae chuckled to himself.  Dara looked up at Donghae who returned the look with a genuine smile.  Donghae suddenly approached her which caught her off guard.  She never expected him to make an approach to her.  She looked down at the floor timidly as Donghae admired her beauty.

"Hi, my name is Lee Donghae," he introduced himself to her.


"I can't believe you two have a date next week!" Yoona screamed with happiness.

Yoona and Donghae made their way out of the taxi as they walked towards the porch to Yoona's new home.  Donghae smiled to himself as Yoona bombarded him with several questions.

"Where do you plan on taking her?  What are you guys going to do?  Is this a secret date?  Do you like her?  Do you think she likes you?" Yoona interviewed him.

Donghae shook his head with a small grin on his face.

"Yoona ah, just don't tell anyone about this.  I'm not even planning on telling the Super Junior members.  They'll kill me.  She also agreed to keep it a secret from her members.  Under no circumstances should Taeyeon know about this.  She may be younger than me...and smaller, but she will kick my ," Donghae joked.

"You have my word, oppa!" Yoona playfully saluted him as if he was a commanding officer.

"Yoona, thank you for doing this for me," Donghae smiled.

Yoona grinned, "Of course you're welcome!  Even though I don't get along with her, I can tell that she has a pure heart.  She was Taeyeon's best friend at one point."

Donghae hugged her tightly to show his gratitude for what Yoona had done for him.  He secretly had a crush on Dara since 2ne1 debuted, but because of the rivalry between the companies, he had to keep it to himself.  Yoona felt his muscular arms around her shoulders as he lifted her a few inches off the ground.  Yoona suddenly giggled as she noticed that her eyes widened at the surprise hug.  If this had happened to her when SNSD debuted, she would have probably died of happiness and gone to heaven.  She had a crush on him when SNSD debuted, but she thought of it nothing more than thinking that he was cute.  Yoona realized that every person signed with SM was cute in their own way.

Before Donghae could pull away from the embrace, he heard the door open.  Donghae immediately set her down as he saw the expression in Seunghyun's face.  Seunghyun looked at the two with his arms crossed against his chest.  His right foot tapped against the welcoming mat in the porch as he gave a menacing expression.  Donghae walked up to Seunghyun immediately and tried to reach out for a handshake.  Yoona felt her temper growing short as she saw that Seunghyun refused his handshake and just stared at it.  Donghae put his hand away as he began to walk towards the exit of the front yard.

"Yoong, I'll see you soon," he waved, "Thank you for the lovely day.  It was fun."

"Oppa, it was nice seeing you again!  Thank you for the meal!" Yoona bellowed.

As soon as Donghae reentered the taxi, it drove off quickly until it was out of sight.  Yoona's smile slowly disappeared as she walked towards Seunghyun.  She knew that he was going to nag at her for coming home a little late.

"Do you know what time it is?" he interrogated.

Yoona wittingly replied, "Yeah, I do.  I have a watch."

"It's 10:30 pm!" he ignored her statement, " You should have been at home by 8!"

"Why does it matter?" Yoona rolled her eyes as she entered the house.

Seunghyun closed the door as he followed her.  When she walked into the kitchen, he was right behind her.  When she made her way to the living room, he followed her.

"It's dangerous out there!" he claimed.

As soon as he saw her face, his brain tried to think of an excuse.  She gave a triumphant smile to know that he was worried for her.  He needed to make a quick comeback.  He did not want to lose the bet.

"And most importantly...the...the PD left because they didn't want to wait for you anymore!" he explained.

"Whatever," Yoona grumbled, "Yah, where's my baby?"

"I put him to sleep already," Seunghyun replied, "He was too tired to wait for you."

Yoona was taken into shock to know that Seunghyun had put him to sleep.  Seunghyun was the man that refused to feed, clothe, and change the baby.  He despised carrying Mason and he didn't even care about Mason's own being.  Yoona grew alert as she walked to Mason's room.  She was pretty sure that something had gone wrong.

She entered the dimmed room to see Mason fast asleep in his crib.  With his pajamas and a bonnet on, he drank from his bottle in his sleep.  Yoona sighed in relief to know that he was just fine.  Mason then shifted in his sleep and revealed what the bonnet was hiding.  Yoona gently removed the bonnet and her jaw dropped instantly.  In the middle of his forehead, there was a bump.  Yoona walked out of the nursery and quickly slapped Seunghyun on the shoulder.

"Ouch!" he complained.

"What did you do to Mason?  Why is there an ugly bump on his forehead?  You weren't watching him, huh?  I will never let you have time alone with him again!" Yoona threatened.

Seunghyun rolled his eyes, "It happens, okay?  He was trying to walk and he bumped his head on the edge of the table.  It's a normal thing."

"He got hurt," Yoona pouted, "Aish, I should have never left him alone with you."

"Hey, he's my son, too!" Seunghyun defended.

Yoona laughed, "Since when did you want to be his father?  You can't wait for this project to be done!"

"Maybe I want to have experience for my future children," Seunghyun crossed his arms, "but things will be different!  Unlike now, the mother to my future children will be smoking hot!"

Yoona gasped as her eyebrows furrowed together.  He just suggested that she was not attractive.  Yoona walked into their bedroom so that she can get ready to sleep.  She didn't want to argue with him even more.  She knew that the next day would be a long day.  

"Hey, why are you ignoring me?" he asked her as she walked away.

"You're mean to me," Yoona replied.

He walked into the bedroom with her to see that she was took his pillow into her hand.  She grabbed a few blankets from a nearby closet and threw it to him.  He was puzzled at her as she threw his pillow to him.  He held his pillow and a few blankets in his hands as he raised an eyebrow.

"Sleep on the floor.  I can't stand you anymore," Yoona stuck her tongue out.

Seunghyun stubbornly spread the blanket across the floor and laid on top of it.  With the pillow supporting his head, he stared at the ceiling.  After Yoona  changed into her pajamas, she ran to the the light switch and turned the lights off.  She jogged back to the large bed and plopped down on the soft mattress.  She snuggled into the blanket as she tried to fall asleep.  She sighed loudly as she nervously bit her lip.

"Seunghyun," she uttered.

He suddenly pretended as if he was snoring.  She rolled her eyes as she concluded that he was pretending that he was sleeping.  He never snored.  She sat up from the  bed while she cupped with her hands.

"Seunghyun ah!" she raised her voice.

He responded by continuing to pretend that he was sleeping.  He raised the volume of his fake snoring as she slapped her forehead.  

"SEUNGHYUN! I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING IMPORTANT!" she shouted.

"WHAT?!" he had enough.

"Good night," she said in a coarse whisper.

He grunted, "Okay, good night."

"Oh, and tomorrow, the both of us are going to my dad's house.  My family wants to meet you and Mason."

"What?!" he exclaimed with disbelief.


A/N:  omg omg omg omg, it's a miracle that I updated this story.  I had an epiphany of how I wanted this story to go last night...and it was kinda late.  I had to write it down before I forgot it, so here it is.  Sorry if it .  I'm still trying to remember the rest.

Other than that, I hope you enjoyed it.  Thanks for reading! ^__^